yes but how much does it cost?

p good

complete overkill for a laptop.

a god tier one is around 2k

Oh, and it can have Xeons too!

> numpad
Into the trash it goes.

>Is it Sup Forums approved?
the new keyboards are significantly worse than the ones used on the T520 and earlier. Still better than the shit most companies use though.

Also it's only approved if the first thing you do on getting it is wiping the hard drive and installing Linux. Out of the box not only does it have a spying bloatware OS but also spying bloatware applications from Lenovo preinstalled.

>Xeon
>Quadro
Have fun with your drivers.

shit keyboard, just saying
also no handy grip on the back of it, how is it supposed to be more mobile than a macbook air
basically it's fucking garbage

not bad get the business discount just need the passowrd

>the "Thinkpads are made for GNU/Linux" meme surfaces again
hope you enjoy your brief moments of delusion while you hoard loli with a backdoored mobile CPU

>needing drivers for a CPU
>quadros having driver problems
????

buy x200 with libreboot.

You have to be 18 to use this site

I'm posting from my P50 now. Such a nice laptop in every regard. Got it before I finished university with student discount so I saved around 200 queen bucks. No regrets.

Wow, all that and a backdoored bios to boot!

>throttles after extended workloads
dropped

>the new keyboards are significantly worse
Objectively mechanically the same switch with the same travel. The surface area and durability are both improved.

>installing linux on **40 and newer series ThinkPads
>ever
**30 series ThinkPads are the last ones with good Linux support out-of-the-box. With an EC firmware mod you can have the older keyboard fully working again.

the display isn't full color gamut, which is a disappointment

source?

>Lenovo limits the maximum temperature to 85 °C (185 °F), similar to the bigger P70.
>The processor in the P50 cannot surpass its TDP limit of 45 watts, either.

basically, if the ambient temperatures are high enough, the P50 will reach 85°C and it will start throttling.

Also it has a problem with Turbo Boost, the guys at notebookcheck noted the laptop took several minutes before the CPU could enter into Turbo mode.

If lenovo doesn't fix that "turbo lag", it's not an option for me.

Said no one ever. My x250 runs like a charm out of the box. Just like my t430 does.
>the new keyboards are significantly worse than the ones used on the T520 and earlier.
(Citation needed) that's just your opinion, asshole. Newer keyboards are better in any way except for the layout.

Shit will never go above 65c and can stay in turbo indefinitely stop spreading FUD.

>Is it Sup Forums approved?
Has it Libreboot and GNU+Linux or GNU+HURD?
Does it respect your freedoms?

While this may be true, when I've stressed it this didn't become an issue, granted I was only playing Overwatch but it seemed to handle it fairly well. I don't think it will ever be a problem for me but I can see how that might be a problem for a power user. I've only had it for a couple of weeks now so time will tell.