Install Arch with latest kernel + latest drivers, a full DE along side around 200 packages that I use

Install Arch with latest kernel + latest drivers, a full DE along side around 200 packages that I use
> Takes 45 mins and thats WITH having to refer to the arch wiki for a few steps because I who the fuck memorizes installation commands
Install Windows fucking XP with nothing else in a VM to play muh eroge
>Takes over 2 hours to be even remotely usable

Microshit funded Pajeets really need to fuck off. Windows is trash for anything that isn't games and nowadays a QEMU VM with passthrough will give you 99% of native performance
There is not a SINGLE reason to use Windows on actual hardware, much less to use it as your main OS.

>2 hours
What? It's a 20 minute installation for xp. What piece of shit did you try installing it on?

>45 minutes to install an OS with less functionality than MS-DOS

Windows 10 installs in about 5 minutes.

>coreutils + SSH suite is less functionality than MS-DOS
Pajeet pls

this makes me so horny.. why..

You gay, son.

>QEMU VM with passthrough will give you 99% of native performance

cause it's actually a plump feminine ass

>Windows is trash for anything that isn't game
This meme should die.
Linux can have better performances than windows in games. Unique reason it don't, is because game devs are lazy to make good ports, and optimize their shit for it like they do on windows.
A lot of indie devs reported better performances on linux, and valve already said in 2012 that they reached better performances in linux with left 4 dead 2.
Unique issue now is the developers that doesn't want to make a cross platform game.

XD

t

I don't even play games and my softwares don't need GPU passthrough

>Windows 10 installs in about 5 minutes.
BULLCRAP

>it took him 45 minutes to install arch
My personal record is like 15 lol

Mad that you lost your only advantage pajeet?

>Winpoos will never experience the joy and comfort of using MATE

I installed windows 10 today and it took over an hour.

>this meme should die
>proceeds to explain why it's perfectly valid
You have a lot of "Linux has all the potential to be better at games", but I don't want to play potential, I want to play actual games, and for that I'm forced to use Windows.

desu Arch is pointless. It offers nothing that isn't already done through downloading the netinstall version of any other distro. The only "good" part is AUR, which is just a wrapper around github projects.

>xp
>2001
are you high or what

Most up-to-date repositories and rolling release.

I'll be some fat NEET's fuckslave if it means I get a punch of crap... Please...

Did you get turned on from that picture or something? Sheesh.

No, I just want free shit, I'm poor