Worse than Ubuntu

Free as in the Frenxh word libre, not as in free beer

-ck

what

lurk more newfaggot

OP buy a RX450

They are all shit, just use Windows.

Linux-libre

This poster was literally paid for this post.

Linux zen

Get a Mac. No viruses!

Ubuntu

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

Free as in freedom, not as in beer

I'm straight, sorry

just stick with Windows. I promise they aren't spying on everything you do :^)

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Not it's just GNU. why would you include the kernel name

What's the problem?

cdn.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v4.x/linux-4.6.2.tar.xz

you using the smiley with a carat nose

What's wrong with that emoticon?

Everything

Like?

its inherent aesthetic unpleasntness

Arch

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

Can you please not post pictures of animal abuse? That dog has no way to consent to that Fedora.

What's wrong with fedoras? Don Draper wears one

Half the work, half the name?

:c)