Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>let herr merkel read your emails
>OR
>let mossad read your emails
damn hard choice, user!

zee germanz > jew world order

so proton mail is linked to mossad? got a proof?

cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm

neither

I use tutanota. Not for anything gnarly since well you really cant trust anyone. Def don't want to use jewmail tho.

No, this is fucking conspiracy bullshit. Pic related. It's from Protonmail's website.

They received a gag order from the Mossad.

I use tutanota but I got beef with it because:
F.A.Q : "Can I retrieve my Tutanota emails via IMAP to another email client?"
A : "This is not possible as we could not guarantee end-to-end encryption for your data."
I wanna be able to read my mail offline and that forced my to resort to saving the webpages (hello 1999 my old friend)
But they seem to have an android client so why can't they figure out a way to do IMAP?
That's my one beef with them, the other is the layout of their web app's U.I.. It kinda takes too much wide-space with the side panels.
And another thing is that it doesn't do inline images.
Guess that's a lot to beef about.
I moved to tutanota after vmail started doing stupid things like letting their certificates expire. (not a good look for... anyone)
I never heard of protonmail before this thread.
I guess I just have to force my contacts to start using pgp with unnecessarily strong keys and go back to gmail again.

wait i thought we all agreed that cockmail was the industry standard!

>germans at the vanguard of white genocide
>better than the jews

what fucking planet do you live on?

I suppose you have evidence of this, yes?

newfags haven't gotten the message

Didn't ProtonMail get a DDoS attack not that long ago?

>2017
>not using a @waifu.club email for everything

Yes. And?

I use Tutanota because of better pricing, easier domain administration and direct apk download. Protonmail forcing you tu use google play is shit.

tutanota is cheaper
protonmail has a better ui

and they responded by capitulating, which is exactly what you're not supposed to do.

Vincent Cuckfield is too stupid to set up disk encryption.

Fastmail since I got a bunch of domains and they fill all my needs for mail, I also like using a mail client which you can't do with protonmail.

You have to send mails to people using Gmail so it doesn't matter.

PGP is the only way of being private.

A gag order in Switzerland from an agency based in Israel. Yeah, you're going to need to rethink that one.

protonmail has the exact same problem. On PC, you can only access mails via the browser interface.

if there was anything to that, I'm sure ISIS would have investigated that before they recommended the service.

>Why can't they figure out a way to use an unsecure protocol to provide a secure service.
Please remove yourself from the gene pool by killing yourself or at the very least fuck off back to Sup Forums.

they claim they were pressured into that by other swiss companies in the same datacenter or something like that.

tutanota because it scares normies away when they ask me to provide email.

Your own server > trusting a corporation, always.