>set speedstep on, don't load any games
>room still gets to 80F inside

>winter
>boot PC
>load furmark for several minutes
>room is still freezing fucking cold
anyone else know this suffering?

Other urls found in this thread:

accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&cs=22&l=en&s=dfh&sku=320-4237&validate=false&~lt=popup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope my house has air conditioning and also I'm in the basement so it's always cool.

its gonna be like 42 degrees c today i wish it was cold

Why are there so many people on this site that have problems regulating their indoor environmental conditions?

because they're poor so they don't have air conditioning

OP, I have air conditioning, but the house is poorly zoned, one thermostat per floor is not enough

Your computer is only putting out a measly few hundred watts of heat and you expect it to heat a room? You think it is even affecting your room temp in summer?

All your green texting is telling me is that your room is about whatever temperature it is outside, which could just mean you have shitty insulation.

My shitty dell monitor from 2006 definitely puts out a ton of heat.

How much

>26C°
>high temp

I wish I could say that anymore.

It's almost physically painful if I turn the brightness all the way up and put my hand on top of it.

So about 10W.

Try 80. accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&cs=22&l=en&s=dfh&sku=320-4237&validate=false&~lt=popup

Air condition isn't really used much in Northern Europe. We just turn on our floorheating in winter.
But our summers don't get unbearable hot so we don't really need anything to cool us except just opening our windows.

tfw 60% tax on electricity too

A decent amount of that power isn't going directly into heat.

Unless it uses incandescent for illumination.

>Not having Pentium 4's with Slow High pressure fans

This is what you get for using modern components.

You're lying, stop lying to me.

That's peak power consumption, not typical. Try 35W.
And yes, a decent amount of that turns into heat.

>60% tax on electricity
Jesus

>80F
>hot
nigger thats cooler than what i have the ac set to at my house (82f)

>Not having a 57% subsidy
>Not living in a commie latinoamerican country

>sure is summer in here

hey man look on the bright side, at least your taxes help transgendered people cut their penis off

le dry heat face

HA HA! I love this commercial.
Every time someone finishes a sentence with "yesterday" I respond, "Yesterday? Yesterday you said you'd call Sears."

Only one person has gotten the reference. My sister.