So I'm buying and building my first pc...

So I'm buying and building my first pc, I've got a little experience with building computers with relatives but when it comes to the models and compatibility I'm relatively new. What do you guys think of my first build? I'm on a budget of $1511AUD

I just realized I stuffed up, I don't have a case. '_>'

It's shit.

>falling for the i7 meme
It's dogshit, get an i3 instead. You'll save shitloads of money and get a 1TB SSD instead of a 256GB one. Other than that you're good.

I've seen and experienced a lot of good from the i7 I haven't really thought about an i3

The i7 is literally a meme. When playing video games the GPU is way more important. If you're such a turbo nerd that need fuck tons of CPU power then you'll get the latest 20+ core xeon like everyone else.

So you're saying go for the i3 instead, from the raw numbers the i3 6100 seems better than the i3 6100T What cpu do you guys currently have?

Nevermind, google tells me all the answers.

> CUP doesn't matter

Don't listen to him OP, he's trying to bottleneck your system

Get a non K i5 and a better gpu

good goy

Nigga, why are you buying extra SATA cables?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

unrelated to the build.

> He thinks an i5 is expensive
> good goy

Poorfag ANDone detected

Used X99 motherboard, 16GB DDR4 RAM, any 600~W PSU, $90 air cooler, used R9 290X (or wait for the Rx 480), any ATX case, Xeon E5-2667 V4 ES from eBay

Also an SSD and HDD

OP please don't spend so much on a 950. If you want last gen get a 970 off ebay for 200.

Well the difference is pretty big. I will probably be using multiple windows, at the moment I am using a shitty laptop that has an i3. I wasn't really planning on switching unless I was convinced.

I5 is supposed to be the best intel choice for gaming

>non overclockable i7
>85$ water cooler
what in the fuck are you doing?
150$ for windows 10
dear god

You forgot the case. Here you go.

Don't buy SATA cables.

Get a GTX 970

Buy Win 7 from eBay dirt cheap and upgrade to Win 10 for free.

Don't ever buy any ready to use watercooling solution. Get a silent aircooler or use stock. Good enough for stock non K 6700.

Don't buy a "gaming" mainboard. Look for half the price that still fits your needs.

>GTX 970
Telling him to buy that PoS when the RX 480 is only 2 weeks away from launch and will cost $200.

this
absolutely this
970 is the ultimate cuckold card, and about to become shit tier in two weeks

Sata cables come with ssd

get 6600k instead for gayman

get 850 evo 500 gb

4x2gb of ram is enough for gayman

get d15s instead of falling for liquid cooling meme

wait for 480

get 400-500 watt silverstone instead

get asus z170 pro gayman board, i have it, its great.

dont buy windows licence torrent it

>4x2gb of ram is enough for gayman
But gaymen often want to do more than with their PCs. Also, there are already a few titles that need or seriously benefit from 16 GB, not to mention the many early access gaymes on Steam that haven't been optimised properly yet.