I pay to decrypt ransomware infected machines. It's far easier than restoring from backups...

I pay to decrypt ransomware infected machines. It's far easier than restoring from backups. I just pass on the charge to my clients.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.kaspersky.com/viruses/disinfection/8547
cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/news/a34509/worlds-worst-person-cuts-the-hair-of-girl-sitting-in-front-of-them/
github.com/ytisf/theZoo/tree/master/malwares/Binaries/Ransomware.TeslaCrypt
darkreading.com/cloud/cisco-offers-free-decryption-tool-for-ransomware-victims/d/d-id/1320188
imgur.com/gallery/AbdwG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why can't they pay themselves?

you're going to hell

Smart.

You are funding the people who write that satanic software though.

This. Are your clients complete idiots?

You can decrypt them for free and still charge it to your clients, idiot.

Oh can you? You might want to release that information to people to who know how (the entire world)

Just do a Google search, security software companies have released free programs to decrypt ransomware infected PCs.

LOL no they haven't.

Yes they have.

>implying paying will erase the shit

Oh, I guess they cracked AES. Cool.

You have no idea what encryption is do you?

Why don't you do some research instead of talking out of your ass?

>decrypt ransomware infected
support.kaspersky.com/viruses/disinfection/8547
do you mean this?

Not the person you are replying to but a lot of ransomware suffer from poor encryption implementations, most use 1 key for all computers/use the same random generator with the same random seed/same IV etc. Because of these mistakes security companies have been able to produce decryption tools for most ransomware. Please do some research before you start talking out of your ass next time.

Yeah because the only time encryption has been broken has been because the cipher was unsafe right? Don't be stupid.

Uhh I do this shit for a living, you're the one who has no idea what you're talking about moron.

Yes, there was one by Kaspersky and there was another one if I remember correctly.

Look here

Uhh why did you cut her hair?

Not even that guy but I'm sighing so hard at this stupidity right now.

There ARE free ways to decrypt SOME types of ransomware, because people 'like you' who do this shit for a living have been working on cracking them for a long time, as well as some arrests being made of the ramsomware creators that have given law enforcement access to the code used to create the virus.

That doesn't mean that every crypto-virus can be cracked, but it does mean that many older versions can, and there are keys and programs freely available online for people to try.

You should be fucking ashamed of your ignorance, I haven't even taken my Security+ exam yet and I schooled you fucking hard.

SOME variations of cryptolocker can be broken mostly because some authors have released their master keys.

>support.kaspersky.com/viruses/disinfection/8547

You do realize those are not even real encryption viruses?

You still have no idea what encryption is.

>en't even taken my Security+ exam

Look kid, you have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm sure typing lots of words makes you feel good.

cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/news/a34509/worlds-worst-person-cuts-the-hair-of-girl-sitting-in-front-of-them/

Where can I obtain a few ransonware binaries for testing? Anyone know common sites that infect people?

Keeps him in business

OP here. I have also heard of these 3rd party companies that have managed to find flaws in the THOUSANDS of ransomware variants.

They're called drweb.com
They're Russians but they're cool

TPB

>They're Russians but they're cool
Are Russians uncool by default?

github.com/ytisf/theZoo/tree/master/malwares/Binaries/Ransomware.TeslaCrypt

masterch*n (*: insert 'a')

OP here
Wait a minute. Are you a school child looking to infect people with ransonware? Awesome.

I've crafted a cyber criminal.

And you helped. High five

Ask a guy that codes malware for fun anything!

Just what the fuck does your average Joe Dumbass user have to do to get something as ransomware?

>look kid, you have no idea what you're talking about...
And yet I still know more than you.

darkreading.com/cloud/cisco-offers-free-decryption-tool-for-ransomware-victims/d/d-id/1320188

Fake invoices in an email. Seriously, or just an email saying "hi check the attachment I sent you" with an infected zip file

I would inquire into ransomware too if I wasn't so scared of it. Any kid could do so much damage with ransomware though. Just buy 100s of cheap chinese flash drives, fill'em with the ransomware and leave them all over the place.

>decrypt them for free

He literally raped her. I hope he rots in prison. 25 - life.

why does a dog lick his balls?
because he can

Are you calling me a dog, you whoreson?

How do people even get infected by ransomware anyway?

Bitch deserved it.

To be fair this really isn't that far fetched of an idea.

The biggest problem for most people is actually creating the accounts and turning their cash into bitcoins. If you already have the means to basically instantly do this you have an advantage right there, especially since you are on a clock and are only given a certain amount of time to pay before the key is destroyed.

Not only that, but most businesses don't have a fucking backup solution that has been tested or actually works, good fucking luck finding a home user.

Shit, I went to a client the other week looking at a few machines, and one guy said 'hey check out my machine it does something weird when it turns on'. That weird thing was fucking 5 ransom messages popping up after every reboot. This guy had gotten hit with locky and didn't even know. Documents folder, desktop, all of that shit was encrypted and he never noticed (I don't fucking have a clue why). His file share server had TONS of encrypted files from months ago when they apparently got hit by tesla, and again the stuff hit was just ignored and they could continue without it.

Locky was still on the machine running. I still don't know how he never tried to open anything and wondered what the fuck was wrong, or how there were still lots of files on the share not hit (something about how the share was mapped and the malware couldn't go back a directory to the root). I simply removed the infection and called it a day. Thought about offering to try and decrypt the tesla stuff since you can now, but they didn't seem to care and so I didn't take the time to find the key to dump into the decryptor.

this
don't put your uggo hair on my desk

Sometimes nothing.
There was a vulnerability in flash which was exploited to install ransomware, for instance.

I remove malware for free in my spare time, feels good to put people like OP out of business.

I just charge them half of the ransom to remove it. I never do it on the spot, I always say I need to "take it to my shop to connect it to a special security device" so it looks like it requires more effort than just slapping in my USB drive with my removal tools.

Remember they're Windows users. So complete idiot are the more intelligent of that demographic.

No they're using the decryption codes that the cops found. The police have been hunting these cryptolocker faggots and have busted a few of them. If you're LUCKY you got ransom'd by one that's already been busted

I guess he meant that when someone links russians on 4ching you can expect viruses by default and wanted to convince us to go to their site

>a specific instance of ransomware has flaws that allow it to be decrypted
>ermagerd there r free toolz for all ransumware ur dumb I take sec+ now

>taking scissors to Tifa's hair

that dude died

she

Good idea OP

Your mom likes it in the ass op

Who is this little whore?

+1

See

>tfw EC2 snapshots

Nobody knows. I've tried looking for her several times.

imgur.com/gallery/AbdwG

She's real sexy tho

I've seen this pic reposted for years and never noticed the hair and scissors until now.

The quality of Sup Forums fell dramatically the last few hours. Evidence in this thread

I wonder how much can be made from a crypto variant that you buy off the darknet?

But coins

Jesus fucking christ you are autistic, everyone in this threads laughing at you buddy.

Oh my god, all these retards arguing about how ransomware can be decrypted for free or not.
The name doesn't matters, what matters is how it's implemented and what it does.

>everything these days is on "the cloud"
>yfw someone uploads ransomware to "the cloud" and everyone is locked out of it

Implying any normie can even send a single bitcoin.... pls.

How should I start doing something like this?