So have you accepted yet that Windows 10 is a pretty good OS?

So have you accepted yet that Windows 10 is a pretty good OS?

Other urls found in this thread:

windowsiso.net/windows-10-iso/windows-10-th2-download-build-10586/windows-10-th2-iso-download-standard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

D E S I G N A T E D

X D

Nope I'm sticking to my windows 7 I try 10 before did not like it probably in the mid future I'll buy a new laptop with Windows 10 install would keep for now fuck Mc for trying to screw with my new gaming pc build

Yes. :^)

Anyone looking forward to GNU/Windows?

Just use Win8.

Nah. I put Win8.1 on my new laptop and ran Never10. Loving it.

I'll probably update in a few months or years, depending on how long it takes (or if they ever do) for Microsoft to get their head out of their ass, or for people to definitively crack all the tracking and Big Brother bullshit.

Is there just a one-click tool yet that disables everything? Cause that'd go down a storm.

yes I like it

delet this

10 bing points have been deposited in your microsoft account

Fuck off, nobody wants this wet moldy dogshit

t. Windows 7 user

I only accept things that are true.

no because it wouldn't work with my fucking visual novels
and it couldnt patch themes for shit

All of the tracking shit from Windows 10 (besides Cortana) has been added to Windows 7 and Windows 8. If you want to keep using Windows there's no reason not to use 10. If you're worried about tracking then you might want to jump over to a new OS entirely.

>install 10
>don't like layout of start menu
>install classicshell
>it's just like w7 again

yeah

>>>/global/rules/7

Reported.

I've broken no rules.

Yea actually I am. Updated my home media rig to 10, and it has been fine.

I can still report you.

Well I'm pretty much just your average consumer (though I am trying to move toward being more tech literate and hopefully install Kali Linux in the near future) so it works fine for me. Other than the whole botnet meme I really don't understand what everyone is bitching about. Other than the forced upgrade which is pretty shitty.

The datamining's just one of Windows 10's issues and the only one Windows 7 and 8 share with it.

Submitting false reports is also against the rules. Same rule actually.

Can you please expand on what you mean by "many problems"? I'm not saying I don't believe you I just don't know what you mean by that.

I don't care about the rules. I just enjoy reporting people.

> has been added
Or you could just get an old version of Windows 7 and not add those features.

Nice post, Rajeesh. How's the curry tonight?

He's just a meme lord.

My botnet is nice and tight

TOUKO'S...

PUSSY

>botnet
>still using the registry
>still using NTFS

Until theres a major fundamental overhall of Windows it will always be shit. Apple finally upgraded to APFS keeping OSX and Linux years ahead of Windows.

I used it for a week and felt so dirty.
Also there were a couple times my mouse moved on its own so noped the fuck out.

IT was a clean install with an iso obtained from microsoft.

There is a one click tool spybot anti beacon

The sad part is that you have to reuse it everytime your PC updates or you restart.
That's about what I've found, but I don't use windows 10.
There's also a list out there with how to get rid of every app including cortana from windows 10 through uninstalls using the power shell that took over CMD. Which is pretty much the same shit with a different name and it's weird.

I use 8.1 and with classic shell it's pretty much 7 with 8 improvements on backend.

Clusterfuck of a UI and forced updates

It is the best windows os thus far but has terrible ui. Literally inferior to ubuntu in every concievable way except software support.

It's the best OS for gaming but not much else.

things never happened, the post

Why does UI matter when there will be a classic shell overwrite in another year most likely if there isn't one now?

Also windows 10 is terrible not because of the UI, it's because the botnet that eats bandwidth and the atrocious amount of shit forced to the user end that they really would just uninstall. It's tedium that shouldn't be there in the first place. Thank god there is a list out there of all the shit to uninstall, but you have to do it the backwards ass way through power shell and registry. That's how fucked Microsoft is. They don't trust you to uninstall their garbage apps without forcing it.

Classic Shell worked since technical previews.

Classic Shell doesn't overwrite the control panel, or the login screen, or the shitty title bars, or the billion other UI elements they fucked up.

Difference is you can just choose to not update Win8.1 or 7, whereas that's not an option with Win10.

You'll take your spyware, and you'll LIKE it

classic shill doesnt make right click menus consistent across whole os, doesnt stop scroll bars not following any theme changes nor does it make font rendering any better

Can't you just use the "godmode" folder cheat from 8 on 10 and get a moderately decent form of control panel the same. For a short time while I used 10 it worked just fine. I could go direct to shit instead of having to deal with that shit UI.

It isn't nearly as memory efficient as 7

Use Start8 then.

You can still open the control panel, it's just gimped to hell. They outright disabled or removed several options. No idea if it's the same with later Windows 10 builds, but last time I tried it the main panel itself was completely empty.

What's wrong with the control panel now ?

Apple hasnt done shit yet, they are working on APFS. It appears like it will be all the good things it needs to be, but it isnt production ready yet and nothing is currently using it.

that didnt work either, ended up installing gentoo instead

No, and I never will unless Microsoft removes most, if not all of their snooping & telemetry features. Thanks but no thanks, Pajeet.

Enjoy getting raped in prison.

Kali Linux is a pentesting OS. You may want to try some flavor of Ubuntu for a desktop use OS.

I don't get why people have faith in anything Apple does since Jobs died. After he died OSX was unstable and a security hazard for nearly 4 updates in a row.

ok. nobody cares old man.

You clearly cared enough to reply to him and give him a (You).

The fact that to uninstall cortana, xbox app, or any of the garbage they forced into the OS. I have to use the equivalent of CMD the powershell along with the registry to clean out all the garbage. That sort of tedium is not okay in any OS. And no OS should force you to keep shit if you don't want it.

This meme is so stupid and tired.

YES I'VE BEEN CONVINSED RTHAT WINDOWDS 10 RETAREDED EDINTION IS PREETTY GOOD OPPEREATING SISYSTEM I ALREASDY BOUTH THE OPERATIVER SYSTEM FDO SO DON;T WORRY ABOUT T MY HUBLE OPIINO NF OKKK. im aa=piayning to unstall linxnucx for the sake of it to so thats is tmahnby odntttmd worrry d about it =other people 332sa7ying 5 ititt

You do realize that Windows only cracks down on stuff like CP? So basically all Windows 7 users are potential pedophiles

>all serious office workers are pedos because they don't use my dx12 manchild OS
tumblrinas ruined Sup Forums

I like it but the only thing I hate about it is the start menu.

I'm not going to sit here and debate this. I don't know if it was botnet or if the drivers for the touch pad were absolute shit.. either way I'm not fucking around with that.
On windows 10, open cmd and type netstat -n.
all of that is unnecessary. I shouldn't have 30 ip addresses connected just by sitting on my desktop.

Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums

I really got into just using search, just hit the Windows key and start typing. I almost never open the actual start menu anymore

h....here I go. Wish me luck, I bought into the dx12 meme

Do you even have a GPU that supports DX12? Also, do a fresh install you moron.

goodnight sweet prince

yes, and how?

>I have to use the equivalent of CMD the powershell along with the registry to clean out all the garbage.
Its just copying and pasting one line of code. No harder than sudo apt-get unity_tweak_tool. It is very linux tier yes but It really isnt that much of a big deal

Why wouldn't you? It's an improvement. Win10 is awesome after you disable all of the Cortana related bloat and apps that belong on a mobile device. I only have one Windows computer but I really like 10.

I'm posting from a Kubuntu tower though.

With a copy of the Windows 10 installation ISO written to a bootable medium.

windowsiso.net/windows-10-iso/windows-10-th2-download-build-10586/windows-10-th2-iso-download-standard/

To the average consumer it would be actually a big deal, not being able to go over and hit uninstall in my directory of installed files denying access is garbage. Something they changed from prior iterations of Windows was getting rid of that which shows they don't trust the average user to make decisions on what they want rather they force it upon you.

Windows 10 is shit. Poo in loo pajeet.

Full ... retard.

>it's awesome once you disable all the horrible things that aren't awesome at all even though you can't really disable them all

Absolute madman, though it says that now even when installing regular updates. It's fucking retarded.

Don't forget that future updates will reinstall them.

It's a feature.

>I was going to post this exactly

Check the task manager. Minimal presence, no usage. My gig, not yours.

He needs to install it as an upgrade first to get his license.

Or just use KMSPico with an Enterprise ISO, because the activation is going to fuck up once you change your hardware anyways.

this.

I believe you meant inefficient.

Windows 10 uses 1.4 GB at startup for me. Windows 7 uses 3 GB on idle.

What in the everloving fuck are you niggers doing? Both are 500-600MB for me.

> this thread again

>my mouse moved on its own

not touching this shit

Or, as I like to call it, GNU plus Windows

>All of the tracking shit from Windows 10 (besides Cortana) has been added to Windows 7
But I don't have it installed, Rajeesh.

Since I switched to 10, My fucking pc shuts down unexpectedly everyday. I'll wake up and it'll be off, Unexpected Shut down in the event log.

Spyware 10 takes around 1.5G on fresh install with all those botnet cancer

My cuck VM Windows 7 only gets 1.2G RAM to begin with and works just as good

Disable Fast Boot, shut down and let it rest for a while and then go back to doing what you do

First off, that shit in 7 and 8 is opt-in and completely optional. Second, it can be removed if you know which updates have it.

I've accepted that Windows 10 is a pretty good Windows OS, but not a good OS overall.

Yeah, it's definitely an improvement. It looks like Microsoft was the only people to catch on to the trend of syncing to abstracting over any and all potential platforms. Good on them.

bretty gud

Yes, I do acknowledge that.

Waiting for bash to hit w10.

sadly it's been rendered useless by telemetrik.
>only the cumguzzling manginas use win10

>not GWindows
>not GWindU
>not GWU