So, which one's the best?

so, which one's the best?

your mum

also, why people loves cortana so much? i think it's probably the weakest (considering how good hound could get to be).

They're all a useless meme

Depends: Siri wants to be more natural, while Now tends to be more informative and formal. Don't care about the others.

Heard Pixar is trying to add more "personality" to Google Now.
I honestly think Now is the best but it's the only thing I've used and I'm not too impressed by

Does anyone actually use these shitty gimmicks?

>using your voice instead of pushing buttons to do things
>gimmicks

you can easily
>set alarm clock for X time
>set reminders
>open specific apps
>find directions to a place
without having to navigate through different screens

I use Cortana on iOS.

Actually, can't you use all of them but Hound on iOS?

google now and cards is amazing, it knows my weather and basketball games and where my house is and where my work is for optimal distance travel based on distance.

And yet it's slower to talk to your phone than navigate those screens in almost all cases, especially when it can't understand you

What is hound

in my experience, Siri was always easier to talk to and could actually DO a lot more than Google searches. however, the cards and even the automatic location tracking (or botnet) nonsense was great too.

Siri only because it's the easiest to instant access although you can get a voice button for Android home screen.

All you have to say is OK Google if you set it up right

>muh lisp and s-s-s-stutter
No it's not slower, unless you have no idea what you're trying to communicate. Talking out a text x100 times faster than trying to type it out

I'm not going to type "set an alarm for 5:30" you dumbass, I'm just going to click the alarm app, click set alarm and click 5:30, it's like 3 fucking clicks

they all suck

actually it's taps

This is the correct answer.

However I have found Siri to be much more useful and intuitive than the other 3.

I need to try and use this. I had iphone 4s and never used siri and some of my coworkers used it all the time.

I need to advance to the digital age. I really don't "use" my phone. I need to take advantage of these features.

Google Now. I used to use Cortana but recently it's shit.

>so, which one's the best?
In the correct order
1. Now
2. Cortana
3. Siri
4. Hound

I'm using Cortana regardless, it's my favorite one

Hound is good for people who don't want personalization but have general queries.

I think you can use every single one of them in whatever OS you want except for Siri, exclusively for Apple.

Hound lacks efficiency in the easier demands, but it's incredible to see it answering accurately to a string of questions.

well, if you own a mac you're a couple of months away of being able to use it.