AMD announces two more Polaris video cards: RX 470, RX 460

>Targeting "1080p" and "MOBA" gaming, respectively; prices, release dates not announced.
>Will be matched with lower-end specs than the $199 RX 480 card (likely around £160), which received a separate reveal two weeks ago. Su described the RX 470 as an ideal card for "1080p gaming"
> RX 460 promises to offer serious power for the low energy requirement of 75 watts

AMD graphics always gets me so hot

What the fuck is that image? Are you mentally stable you degenerate fuck?

Just die.

Great post dude

faget

Did something just tick? Do you need to talk about it?

Dude, Jenny was my first boner.

You should go back to /r9k/ Makishitter

Freak.

?

>he doesn't want to fuck robots

Why . . .
You can go to Sup Forums, /h/. etc., if you want to post this shit.

I don't give a shit about the fucking polaris. I hope next year we get a significant upgrade.

Clearly, AMD can't or don't want to compete with Nvidia by power. But by price.

>ANNO DOMINI 2016
>NOT WANTING TO FUCK ROBOTS

>degenerate

and back to youtube comments with you

gay desu

what corner of the internet produces such images I wonder..

Glad to see Mein Kampf still works, too bad Hitler is dead tho, he would send degenerate undermenchen like him to get blown into pieces in the battle for a better future.

I wonder too, sauce?

She was definitely an early crush. What a cutie.

sure 1080p gaming on MOBA games that get 60fps without a GPU at all

don't know cant find the guy.

Brokenlynx.

herny is the artist

Brokenlynx did the OP image, but I'm fairly certain herny did those other two. They've got a really similar style.

Oh, oh well. Thanks for the new artist though.

>undermenchen
Non-germans trying to write german, how cute. If you aren't born in Germany or a germanic country Hitler would have gassed you all the same if he had the power to do so, so stop pretending that he would have been on your side.

Kek

I think they are competing with them by power. Look at the RX 480. Do you believe nvidia will be able to release a $200 that will be as powerful ? I don't think so.
Vega will just outperfom the 1080 if they have the same performance improvement the 480 have

>"This image t-triggers me. Y-you fucking f-faggot!!!"
>tips fedora, and returns to tumblr to post on his mlp christian waifu fanfiction blog