Any last words for me, Sup Forums?

Any last words for me, Sup Forums?

the consequences will never be the same

You should probably install gentoo

Enjoy you more secure, supported and privacy respecting OS than Linux and OS X combined.

Gentoo is considered harmful

Install openBSD instead

Both Winblows 8 and 10 are botnets anyway.

You'll be back

You don't need to do it. Why are you doing it? Serious question. Not a linux fag.

OpenBSD is considered harmful

Install TempleOS instead

Done

I don't see or experience any bad memes

Marvel at the detail and attention Microsoft put into this upgrade, open a command prompt user.

Now you really need to explain further.

You will regret this decision. It might take a couple of months until you realize the actual scope of retardedness of win 10. Things will break. You will fix them with workarounds that mess other stuff up. Not to mention the inconsistencies throughout the system. It's a frankensteins monster with a fresh coat of paint (in certain areas only). You will constantly be reminded that every action do perform is being watched and used to make $$$.

As soon as a decent office alternative is made for linux, im switching completely, there is nothing here for me anymore.

Wait and see, one day you this post will flash in your mind as you're crying in the corner of your room, holding a drive that once contained all your data.

When you finally get over it, the hatred for microsoft in you will grow with every reinstallation of the system. But, you should be happy. This is a beginning of a path that will take you to new places. The rice fields await you my anonimous friend. It will be a difficult trip, but you'll make it eventually.

>CLASS ACTION WAIVER

this

Those aren't legally binding anyways, the Supreme Court already said that you can't sign away your legal rights with a clickthrough EULA.

Good riddance faggot

>implying any version of windows is NOT a botnet

If I hide a clause that says they owe me 100k and they don't read it, would I win in court if I demanded the money?

Good. Now don't post on Sup Forums anymore

Youre in luck OP! The 420 version was just released today!

/thread