Hi guys i want to hack my ex gf, send tips pls

hi guys i want to hack my ex gf, send tips pls

I don't know if it's permitted in your country to bring an axe to someone's head but I think that's the way

Use this

haha sorry i want to hack her facebook account, not even considering hack her in the literaral way

What did she do to you?

nothing, but i'm just want to give it a quick check to see if she's doing wrong

If she's your ex, who gives a fuck? Move on, loser.

if you didn't get to know her well enough to be able to guess what her passwords or security questions (mother's maiden name, first pet's name, etc) then she isn't worth lamenting over

let it go

great advice kid but when you in a sick situation you just want to be sure. But yeah.

If you don't find anything, it won't soothe your worries. You'll just wonder again and check every hour if you successfully hack her.

If you do find something, it'll wreck you and you're that much further from moving on.

Either way, you played yourself.

yes i'm not thinking, but i'm just in pain and it is not easy. But you're just saying the right words. Thx

I've been there, man. Stay strong, stay no contact. It's the fastest way to get over it and move on. Find a new hobby or something, anything to get your mind off of it.

threads like this always make consider staying with ONS only and not having a gf ever..

>send tips

Americans are still posting?

It's a rough time but install Gentoo.

The less qts for you, the more for me.
You're doing great, user.

>having a girldriend

Not tipping is just as bad as stealing.

>this is how they justify $2.5 hourly wages

Holy shit you guys are cücked, thank fuck I'm bilingual and can pretend I don't understand tips.

Kill yourself

She is doing wrong, shes probably getting railed by two guys much nicer than you, and is having a great time.

So now you know the truth, get over it. Move on and stop treating women like they have any ability to function on anything but raw fee fees and lust.