You have trackers dedicated to college courses that contain material from courses that would cost thousands

>You have trackers dedicated to college courses that contain material from courses that would cost thousands
>You have trackers devoted to the highest standard of video encoding which are doing a better job than MoC or Criterion
>You have trackers devoted to arthouse which have amassed a bigger archive of great and obscure art than museums with budgets in the tens of millions
>And all you have to do it is convert your passion for those niches into energy that you use to climb the ranks of the pleb trackers to reach the very top of the pyramid
>Are you passionate enough about film to put in a couple months of establishing a rep amongst the community in order to be able to get accsess stuff you would never, ever be able to get otherwise?
>Then welcome to /ptg/ and enjoy your stay

Old thread: New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf
If you have a question check Google and if you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

What.CD interview info: whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.
Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>does anyone even read the OP anymore?
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you into believing that cheating can be evaded, it can't and you will be banned with those bastards laughing at you
>people may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time and you should just interview at What.cd

>Are you passionate enough about film to put in a couple months of establishing a rep amongst the community in order to be able to get accsess stuff you would never, ever be able to get otherwise?
You're a moron.

>not knowing it's a copypasta
w e w
l
a
d

What do you do if your country is banned on what.cd?

move to 1st world country

If only I could...

you're pretty much fucked

maybe spend 6 year developing a relationship with a /ptg/er and then ask for an invite

All freeleech torrent on what have been changed to neutral leech, does this mean that new fl picks are coming?

I want to join oppatime. anybody have seen them recruiting?

i guess they opened signups only once a year back.

and does users there have invites?

Thanks

BTN snatches still not working...

>wasting hours to join a sekrit club of autists

I'll pass.

There's no good reason to assume that picks are coming at any given time. It's best to assume they're not coming and then be pleasantly surprised when they do come. I suspect we won't get any more picks until October's birthday celebrations.

"The torrent contained one or more files with too long a name:"
What do I do?
I didn't change any file names, I just converted them to V0.
What the fuck?
Do I chop the folder name down? How did the other guy get his to upload?
I don't understand.

You already got banned once, stupid ukrainian frogposter. Fuck off beggar.

I wrote that and all of it is true
Why am I a moron?

Not a virus.png . exe

So if I have something thats marked trumpable because of filenames or folder names is it fine to edit tags too before uploading?

What's the new IRC? I can't connect to comfyp.tg

it's sketchywebsite.net

what are the top 5 best reviewed seedboxes? does any entity even try to join to send copyright notices on any content?

Im currently using seedbox.io, which is extremly cheap. Support is really fast and i never noticed any downtimes. However, you won't get the full speed, if you are using a shared box.

>tfw Winter is alive and well

looks good, thanks!

yo what disk space do you recommend? i want to do all of the things

If you need cheap and justwerks then evoseedbox.com have been great for me. Make sure to use the 50% coupon when signing up then when you renew your subscription use the 10% coupon from thereon. Some might say it's curry but it literally doesn't fucking matter, they've been good for me.

Just get the smallest one first. Make sure whatever you sign up to you get autodl-irssi as that's where you'll get most benefit from. You should be looking go use a seedbox just to take advantage of the awesome up speeds, for long-term seeding that you expect to get little or no upload from you should be using a home computer/server.

Get a premium box then. You will get a free VPN and proxy service hosted from seedbox.io with it. But at first, go with the cheapest to try it out.

will do. how long will it take for me to climb this ladder?

Climb what ladder? The private tracker one? Minimum is 6 month. Just go with PTP, TSH and WCD.

thats what i'm looking for yeah, thanks bro

>>You have trackers dedicated to college courses that contain material from courses that would cost thousands
Wot tracker

Elbitz

libgen & scihub tbqhwyfam

This is Sup Forums. Nobody ever backs up their shitty opinions with reason or evidence. And, I'd argue, most people who do that shit are just fishing for (You)'s with the shotgun approach, shitting simplistic and low-effort crap wherever they can in order to maximize their chances of getting their (You)-fuelled dopamine hits.

I'm also the person you were replying to when you wrote that up. Surprised to see that I'd be the prompt for something that'd get plastered onto the next /ptg/'s OP.

Never been intersted in private trackers desu. But after reading OP a little more interested.

So I have a question for you /ptg/, what would you say is the greatest thing you have acquired through private trackers?

Whenever I see '/ptg/', it always reminds me of /Panties (and) Thtocking (with) Garterbelt/.

>a reasonable amount of time
>a month
seriously they're fucking retarded and lazy faggots, if the recruiter can't keep up assign someone else

Except if 312cuck hears of you. He is literally aids.

/PTG/ not as active as it used to be is it?

We moved on to the /comfy_pt2/ IRC. These threads serve as a distraction to /mark/ idiots

>He's not on PTP

There is no one thing. My vast media collection and continued expansion of said collection is incredible though.

>he's not on HDbits.org

He is not on IDE

>implying i can't get in

>implying he already is on IDE

>implying he cares about your speculation on his membership in IDE

>implying that IDE does not reupload HDB encodes and will be the most elite tracker soon.

wew lad

>implying IDE encodes aren't also on HDbits.org

>implying i have no reaction gifs
>impying i have no arguements
True, TRUE, TRUE!!!!

Please senpai, teach me how to react.

much like trolling, its a art :^)

Where do you get your reactions from?

Is there something to make the process of uploading 50 torrents to what easier?

I want to join oppatime. anybody have seen them recruiting?

i guess they opened signups only once a year back.

and does users there have invites?

Thanks

>tfw IPT covers all my needs
>tfw don't have to waste time to get into muh 1337 trackers

better.php

*oppaiti.me

>mfw you're lying to yourself to feel better

and that's how I lead a happy life :^)

you can do better!

>seedbox downloads my upload
>it stops at 10%

you gonna get banned

lol what happened?

same question but for PTP?

keep cucking

yes, middle click on "upload" 50 times :^)

>using the snowman with a smiley nose

lads, pls I already know what I'm going to upload I just need to make the torrent files and upload them to what but it's going to take quite a lot. is there a script or something?

DON or FoRM encode?

I'm gonna download a classic but you guys say DON encoder uses handbrake

>DON
>Handbrake
>he does not know it's a meme

I always use qMakeTorrent to create the .torrent files, move the files to the default download folder for deluge and put the .torrents in the watch folder. That saves a lot of time. After that, just upload them one by one.

u didn't answer my question senpai

They're both good, doesn't really matter.

thx for the idea m8

>All freeleech torrent on what have been changed to neutral leech, does this mean that new fl picks are coming?

Definitely.

There's no good reason to assume that picks are coming at any given time.

Wrong.

ignore the handbrake meme, DON produce the best results from any group. period.

DON is a meme. The FoRM encode will be effectively identical

>HDbits internal
>meme
wew

Any suggestions for new BTN user? Couldn't find new user guide and stuff.. Basically looking for fast way to PU

>tfw on hdb but not on ptp

just check what you need and do that..it's really easy to trascend classes on btn

>tfw same
pretty good feel

Soon-to-be HDB member here. Is it easy to maintain a ratio?

kinda..if you always go for internals and keep seeding..since internals are almost always freeleech

it's not WCD hard but harder than most trackers, especially if you have bad home connection speed and you rely on a seedbox.

yeah..pretty funny how seedbox users don't get freeleech :^)

Memes aside, will MTV ever look decent? Is gazelle that shitty? Or are we getting rused?

It's a curry tracker, what'd you expect?

stop bothering with MTV and get BTN. I can't express this enough, I wouldn't trust a tracker that is owned by romanian considering their history with PTs

Snatches

Can't users just get it from home then upload it too seedbox? Or what?

The ability to get any movie at the best quality without spending minutes looking for it on public trackers. And even if you found it on public trackers, it was mostly 8GB 1080p movies.

well then..you know what to do..
yeah but theres also an upload cutoff after a certain initial ratio :^)

Enlighten me user

After using AHD, ptp feels shit coz of only 2 choices. I want to decide what I need. Tsk tsk.. Well ptp has done it's job which was to get BTN but clearly BTN also has this kinda rule ah mann..

There is a reason romania is blanket banned on dozen trackers.