F I cash in a 1000 USD on a gaming rig, with the new RX480, would it be worth the money?

f I cash in a 1000 USD on a gaming rig, with the new RX480, would it be worth the money?

Dunno, 480 isn't out yet

Why not a GTX 1080, don't you wanna play games in 4K user?

Damn son

Bump

Would be stupid imo, the RX480 may have a good performance/dollar but it's still a low-end card. I would either wait for the AMD high-end cards, get a 1070 or an used 980ti.

>550-600 USD

Overclocked 480 is faster than a 980ti you double nigger

>GTX 1080,
>4K

What frame rates?

The thing is, there are absolutely no reviews and you're talking out of your ass.

As are you, claiming that the 480 is a low end card when we dont know anything yet, nvidiot fanboy.

Agree, currently the 1070 seems like an awful deal. Either wait for the stock to stabilize itself and you should be able to get one for ~500 or just get an used 980ti for even less right now.

>What is ebay

What a little cunt

>gaming rig

>gayming
>"rig"
>>>/reddit/

Stop imagining things you schizo. The card costs 200 fucking dollars this price segment is pretty much the definition of low-end for GPUs. It will most definetly blow out all of the current cards in that price segment but I hope you don't actually expect it to come close to a 1070 without crossfire. But no matter if Sli or Crossfire that shit sucks ass.

it will be amd's new mid range card. its not supposed to throw blows with the new high end cards green team is making. Amd's high end card will be a vega card

cf 480s will best the 1080.

>at least in dx12

Maybe, but if I were you I would not be so sure about that especially when the only definitive dx12 performance info we have is a shitty comparison video from AMD itself.

It's definitively worth the money.

>1080
>4k
Top kek

>what is still the fucking same price

>tfw I bought a FE 1080 for 790€ 2 weeks ago
>tfw I just sent it back
>tfw just bought another FE off some retard for 650€

I doubt it.

DX12 isn't magic and doesn't equate to an idealistic double performance increase when using SLI. In reality it's more like 50%.
GTX 1070 performance is more likely.