Remember when 4.3 inch phones were considered fuck huge and shit on I reviews?

Remember when 4.3 inch phones were considered fuck huge and shit on I reviews?

And now all phones are even bigger than this shit.

>tfw everything below 5 inches feels super small and borderline unusable nowadays

I have large hands so I'm completely fine with the way it is now.

Agreed, typing on my mom's iPhone 6 is painful. I even regret picking up my S7 over the S7 Edge, I hate the edge gimmick but 5.2 inches feels small now.

Manlets need to remove themselves from the gene pool.

5.1-5.5 is the sweet spot for phones. Anything larger than that and one handed operation becomes cumbersome (no I'm not a manlet, large hands and 6'3").

6" is perfect for reading on the go though.

Height is a negative though, it creates back issues and had no evolutionary advantage unless you also have long legs which also comes at the cost of an easier to exploit center of gravity.

im using my iphone 5 with two hands.
feels good to be a manlet tbqh. im not overweight like fa/g/gots either.

t. manlet

Agreed

Completely agreed.

i don't agree with you.

"has no evolutionary advantage"

except getting all the grills

t.ad hominem

That's what she said.

I'm 5'9" am I safe? I have a nice face

/fit/ memes would say otherwise but anyone 5'8 and above is fine provided they aren't ugly and without personality.

Asians are exempt provided they don't date non Asians/weebs

Anyone under 6' is a manlet retard.

Don't play games or watch movies on phones: why would I want to do that when there are much more suitable devices?

4" is perfect, since you can use it in one hand without any issues.

I have average+ sized hands and I my ideal phone size is 4" - 4.2".
I had an iphone 6 and it was too big for me, I like to use my phone with one hand and it's just not possible with 3mm thick 6.0" phones.
It's great to read and browse though.

>implying females don't exist

Back issues are due to lack of core strength.

Also I see tons of short old Chinese people who are hunchbacked

...specifically, I own a laptop with a nice big highdpi screen: why on earth would I watch movies or do long browsing sessions or work on documents on anything else?

I also own an eink reader: why would I do long reading sessions on anything else?

I don't play video games because I'm an adult, but when I was a kid I had consoles for that. How is playing on a smartphone without buttons or sticks and your fingers covering the screen worth anyone's time?

These +5" smartphones seem suck at everything since they're trying to do everything.

Evolutionary advantage is a non issue in 1st world countries besides maybe intelligence.

4.7inch is the perfect size for fitting the phone in your pocket

4.5 was the best screen size
It's like a 13 in laptop, the screen size is comfortable but still usable

worked at sprint when this came out and got it asap.

blew people's minds how huge it was, the kickstand, and everything.

I just enjoy onehand using my sony zmeme compact

Manlet line starts at 6'5, buddy.