What is the best image viewer/gallery App for Android now that this has gone to shit?

What is the best image viewer/gallery App for Android now that this has gone to shit?

And don't say leaf because that is garbage too.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-quickpic-v4-5-2-classic-version-t3204543
apkmirror.com/apk/q-supreme-team/quickpic/quickpic-4-5-2-159-release/quickpic-4-5-2-2-android-apk-download/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing?

The stock one, who gives a shit

just download a older APK

Piktures

Is that even possible on a non-rooted device?

Focus

What's wrong with Quickpic?

Don't come with muh botnet, give me specifics

you can't be serious

cheetah mobile bought it and added jew things

Leafpic you stupid drooling retard.
OP can't inb4 and I don't give a fuck about you

I don't know where to get an older apk for quickpic, and I don't think there is anyway to roll back an update.

I want to give quickpic a try, what's the last version before cheetah mobile bought it up? I'm just do gonna download an old apk

Leafpic is shit.

Cheetah

>uninstall play store jew version
>google "I am retarded where do I download a older quickpic apj"
>download apk
>install
>???
>PROFIT

Give a reason it's shit

Not him but it doesn't show media on external memory unlike the stock Gallery app or QuickPic.

Leaf? I can't just choose a file location and exclude it and all subfolders. When I exclude the subfolders individually, around 4 or so of them will be automatically readded.

File a bug report, it will be fixed before tomorrow.
Ask for it

Do you not understand how Foss works

There's already bug reports on their GitHub , both closed, about it that have not yet been fixed.

Thanks. Believe it or not, that was actually helpful.

>going out of your way just to download an older version of an gallery app

what the fuck
how empty is your life

This

i use es file manager pro. kind of like using explorer. quickpic was better but i never found anything quite as good

Poor bait. It's not our fault the developer sold his almost perfect app to notoriously disliked company that filled it with muh free cloud storage bs

forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-quickpic-v4-5-2-classic-version-t3204543

Your welcome

Photos. Haven't seen a reason to use anything else for a long time. QuickPic was fun in the 4.x days.

Do you also still use Power Amp and Nova?

Piktures has a bug that adds an extra file extension when you rename a file. Do it repeatedly and you can get example.jpg.jpg.jpg.jpg... I emailed the devs about it a while back, and they said they would fix it, but still haven't.

Focus lacks renaming entirely, last I checked.

Leafpic is pretty good, but does something weird with brightness control when you view an image. Sometimes it seems to remember a previous brightness, which can either be too bright or too dark for your current lighting.

F-Stop is my current default. It's more complex than I need, but because of that, I can make it work how I want.

t-thanks

Yes, it's possible.

Uninstall the current version of QuickPic, enable installs from unknown sources, install the older version.

Link to 4.5.2: apkmirror.com/apk/q-supreme-team/quickpic/quickpic-4-5-2-159-release/quickpic-4-5-2-2-android-apk-download/

Google Photos is pretty amazing for searching your photos. It's not very good about letting you specify the folder you want backed up. Obvious botnet cooties if that worries you. Nothing to hide in your pictures.... right?

Otherwise, just use the stock gallery and keep your shit organized. QuickPic was only good when OEM galleries didn't let you manage your data. Most have caught up by now.

At the time when I bought my first Nexus 7, QuickPic was literally the only gallery that could display pictures in its full color. All others reduced it to 16 bit and added dithering, which looks horrible.

Meanwhile in 2013

what happened to quickpic?

it got sold and chinked to chinks

This'd

goddamn it

Thanks mate. You're a real bro.

Bought by Cheetah then:
>NO actual features of note added.
>Nag ware added
>sketchy data phoning home for no apparent reason

Google mirror apk in the future stop asking gum gum questions

F-Stop is really good about letting you select which directories to scan/ignore. Liking it so far.

Phonograph for music player.
OI for file manager.
Snap for camera.
Kiwix for Wikipedia.
MAPS.ME.
LesserPad and TurboEditor for text.
Lightning for browser.
Forcastie for weather.
QuickPic for image browsing.

Same except
Solid file explorer
Open camera
Naked browser

>they don't use a caf based browser
It's almost as if you like your browser being slow.

Quickpic can't write/delete on sdcard on MM
Pretty sad about that

>not going out of your way to take 5 minutes to download and install literally the best gallery app before it was sold to china
You'll probably save more time than that over the course of using it.

The fuck is It with/g/ and dedicated apps? Just use the fucking gallery, its not like there isn't one.

The gallery is shit. You can't even exclude directories in it.

There are no open source caf browsers, only ones pretending to be.

>the best gallery app

what the fuck is your problem

Unlike iOS most android default apps are unusable.