People on Sup Forums shill this company for free

>People on Sup Forums shill this company for free

Why is Sup Forums so eager to support a company that is supported by terrorists and jews?

>but muh open sores Linux drivers
Has proprietary blobs

>but muh dx12, muh async
Make up your mind, Is w10 good or bad?

Your precious rx480 will only work on windows 10. AMD no longer supports previous versions of windows to force users to use dx12.

Rx480 isn't even more efficient than Pascal, it barely uses less power but performs much worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/61116/nvidia-geforce-gtx-980-ti-gtx-980-and-gtx-970-receive-a-price-cut
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's going all out...

fuck off retard

>Sup Forums is one person

>people on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is one person
What?

Is this some kind of foreshadowing? Enjoy being banned, OP.

>AMD no longer supports previous versions of windows to force users to use dx12.
I have never used AMD graphics, but I would like to know if this is true or not. Please tell me where you learned this from.

>rx480 is more efficient than Pascal

Do people believe this? Holy shit Sup Forums is gullible.

>AMD
>supported by terrorists
????

>are you stupid?
same answer

Down with Nvidia.
We have had enough of your lies.

>people make these posts in public
Thats how you recognize mentally ill person from a normal one.

They celebrated ramadan

It's true, haven't you noticed how hard their pushing dx12? They finally have an advantage and they're going to force you to use it whether you want to or not.

I asked because it is possible that newer versions of AMD's drivers, when they are available, might truly be Win 10 only. It seems plausible.
In regards to your post; yes, I am stupid in certain things.

>marxist fist
>#BetterRed
>le down with le 1%
God dammit, from now on every Russian/Brazilian you come across in a multiplayer game will probably be using an rx 480 or lower.

>lies
Such as?

It's amazing how much amd shills are willing to lie just to convince people to buy AMD.
They're not even bad products, it's the crowd that's fucking retarded.

Another episode of TDP == Power consumption?

Higher tdp = higher power consumption you fuck

ZEN WILL ONLY WORK ON WINDOWS 10 HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

And the sky is blue, no shit.
But that doesn't mean TDP == power consumption

Async

Nvidia are running scared.

We’ve just received a word from Hardware.Info that NVIDIA is issuing a price cuts for its high-end GeForce GTX 900 series.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti, 980, 970 are now cheaper

In the last 24 hours the prices of many GTX 900 cards has dropped by almost 20%. According to the information provided by HWI, GeForce GTX 900 series receive the following price cuts:

GeForce GTX 980 Ti: 125 USD
GeForce GTX 980: 75 USD
GeForce GTX 970: 25 USD

videocardz.com/61116/nvidia-geforce-gtx-980-ti-gtx-980-and-gtx-970-receive-a-price-cut

>DX12 bans multithreading

Son, I don't think you understand how 3D acceleration works.

Oh I am laffin
Will probably drop even more in 2 weeks.

Not him, but what do you mean? I got his statement as "DX12 will make you use a single thread for everything", but aren't graphical processors made up of tons of cores?

Who cares? Gtx 1080 and 1070 still destroy them.

Thats the point I'm making. 3D acceleration is basically only made possible by super multi processor cores, because the types of calculations done in graphics are not complex, there is just more than your brain can imagine done per second.

Basically, a GPU is a 128 core processor, where each core is rather basic, welded to an EXTREMELY fast RAM so that the calculations can be done, stored, and then the scene can be rendered (rasterized).

Holy SHIT you're retarded. Please kill yourself ASAP.

Why is shit in all caps?
Are you suffering from a mental DISABILITY?

Rasterized and pasteurized.
Sounds yummy.

Bump