Is it pronounced "arch" or "arc"

Is it pronounced "arch" or "arc"

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_terminology#Arch_Linux
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to be fucking kidding me with this question.

arch

arcj

ark
as in architect

it's arch retard

you fucking idiot it's FUCKING ARCH GET IT RIGHT

moron.

arf

do you do anything other than shitpost on Sup Forums

Arjts Loonix

AARGH

sorry to break it to you pal but its pronounced
>ar chi tect

Everyone needs a hobby

It's “arschlinux”

>Posting pointless shit everywhere is my "hobby"
Kill yourself you waste of space

arch as in archbishop not arch as in archangel

Nein

My hobby is yolandi worship

"arse"

Arseburger Linux

Just look it up on fucking wikipedia

the logo is an arch for fucks sake

Of the real question here

Hard g or soft g in gif?

Really though its easy to worship yolandi she is a fallen angel

I don't have a smug enough reaction face for this

arsh

and how is it pronounced?

>Officially, the 'Arch' in "Arch Linux" is pronounced /ˈɑrtʃ/ as in an "archer"/bowman, or "arch-nemesis", and not as in "ark" or "archangel".
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_terminology#Arch_Linux

arse

its pronounced:

"meme linux"

Arkey, rhyming with "sharkey," as it's as small as an normal distro archived.

There's a fucking arch in the logo. Of course it's pronounced arch.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as meme linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Meme linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “meme linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a meme linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Meme linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Meme linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with meme linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “meme linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

This fucks me up. For me is easier to say "arc". That arCHLeenix sound is completely annoying to make for me.

And ark linux seems more musical. I like it. Sounds like "arcane".

Tell that to your arch-enemy

What the fuck does "meme" even mean anymore?

Meme transcended to a very abstract concept. There is no meaning behind the word anymore, neither an idea but a very glimpse of infinity. We did it! Now we are able to see the meme in everything, whether it to be on the internet or in the real world, for the world itself has become a meme shitposted by the almighty god of memes himself.
Dwell in this feel and see the universe!

I thought (hoped) you left this board in shame because everyone found out how much of a faggot you are