/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Awful review user receives new chink shit posts awful review
• user finished fixing his Surface Pro after USPS ruined it • JJRC H22 briefly on sale for $9.99 most likely will go on sale for said price again • $0.09 micro usb card reader • user gets a new smartwatch • user gets chinked with a charger that's just empty Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/LINGBAO-JIGUANSHI-Backlit-Computer-Game-mechanical-keyboard-black-shaft-green-axis-computer-emitting-metal-87-key/32653111593.html?
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_349906.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zjtIYOhLZv4
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_354508.html
amazon.com/Mystical-Campfire-Fireplace-Colorant-Packets/dp/B008LM32QS
kickiteasy.com/oukitel-k6000-pro-review-flagship/
gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_164680.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Chuwi-Hi10-tablet-pc-Intel-ATOM-X5-Cherry-Trail-Z8300-64bit-Windows10-4G-64G-USB/32610055268.html
audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=KZ&id=EDR2
youtu.be/t3j3aMmyRyA
youtu.be/94bGzWyHbu0
youtu.be/cC33gH6RE5k
youtu.be/FufL80hJsP8
youtu.be/1K9jBL2syJ8
youtu.be/gyp3fBpruMI
s.aliexpress.com/qAruqYrM
youtu.be/y9FBhlL3NZE
aliexpress.com/item/ONEPLUS-3-Three-5-5inch-FHD-Screen-Android-6-0-OS-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-4G/32679837817.html
aliexpress.com/item/Orange-Pi-PC-Plus-ubuntu-linux-and-android-mini-PC-Beyond-Raspberry-Pi-2/32668618847.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks

There's already a new thread you degenerate

>stals news
>shitpost central

Some general that is

A Xiaomi Square Bluetooth speaker

How are the Kingdian ssd's holding up?

shoo shoo stinky chinky

According to reports quite a few threads ago, they are fast.

And they didn't develop problems for that user yet.

So basically, seems like they are doing good for what they are. TLC will be TLC, though.

Why was the good thread deleted?

FUCK YOU COMMIE MODS

aliexpress.com/item/LINGBAO-JIGUANSHI-Backlit-Computer-Game-mechanical-keyboard-black-shaft-green-axis-computer-emitting-metal-87-key/32653111593.html?
thinking of going for this, the blue light white 87key one

Finally, the good thread

Any thoughts on this Teclast tablet?

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_349906.html

Just ordered 2 because why not

probably because of the fucking moronic op picture

>tfw no free stuff from gearbest

Bretty gud over here

Are the tracking updates supposed to not show until after the first redirect or whatever? Should I be worried about my sharks?

from GB? don't be worried, it'll prob start tracking once it reaches the first world

Kingston is known for buying up all the shit and scraps other companies unload and slap there label on it and resell. You can buy 5 kningston sd cards with identical markings and have completely different chips inside.

Fuck off consumerist whore, chink shit buying is for poor people.

youtube.com/watch?v=zjtIYOhLZv4

my shitty review of an mxq android box

i've got more planned but they're all in the mail

This.

Get a job you poorfags.

You're an idiot.

What was the chinkphone with 'power' (or something like that) in the name called again?
Is it better than Oukitel phones?
I'm looking for a durable reliable low end phone with a lasting battery to do basic shit on.
For a good price.

Any Android TV box gurus?

Is the Xiaomi box worth the extra $10 over a generic thing like this:

gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_354508.html

?

It's less durable than oukitel phones, you'd want a k4000 pro if you're on a budget or a k6000 pro if you've got some money to spare.

Alternatively you could wait for the k6000 premium which will have so much better battery life because amoled screen and heliox20.

where can i buy the xiaomi mi box? all i could find were weird listings in chinese for $20.

Is the Xiaomi Mini Router still the only router recommended?

Are any chinese sites selling something like this for cheaper?
amazon.com/Mystical-Campfire-Fireplace-Colorant-Packets/dp/B008LM32QS

It's literally just a bag of salts that you throw into a fire, so surely china can do it cheaper.

Is this a real review? Does the guy when have a k6000 pro?
It's generic as fuck.

kickiteasy.com/oukitel-k6000-pro-review-flagship/

gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_164680.html

I'm intersted in these too, see

literal housefires

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Chuwi-Hi10-tablet-pc-Intel-ATOM-X5-Cherry-Trail-Z8300-64bit-Windows10-4G-64G-USB/32610055268.html

is chuwi shit? I was thinking buying one for my brother, he'd only use windows on it.

Any reccomendations for headphones or in-ear phones?

check some youtube reviews. i know some of their models have charging/battery issues and others suffer from shitty performance in windows when there's only 2gb of RAM (but your one has 4GB so might be gucci)

check the wiki nigga. rock zircon, various xiaomi models

piston 3, piston air, zircons

>durable reliable low end phone with a lasting battery to do basic shit on.
Oukitel k10000 senpai

Where can I get the non botnet app?

last thread I was told it's prone to break and shit,
the source was youtube comments so I guess I should have ignored it when I think about it.

the Xiaomi actually runs Android TV, much like the Nexus Player and Nvidia Shield TV.
I think a lot of generic boxes came out just before android TV (kitkat) and so they're just running the phone/tablet OS re-kegigered unofficially to be more TV friendly.

I'd go with the Xiaomi.

>k6000 premium
when is it going to come out? Any announcements?

F-Droid prob

I'll look around, thanks.

Got any sauce for that? My friend ordered one a few weeks ago.

October iirc.

It'll be worth it over the other helio x20s though, 6000mAh battery and AMOLED screen gets my dick hard.

thx senpai

>Got any sauce for that?
no, it was a random screanshot pic crop, didn't save it

what

That thing looks solid as fuck and some review said the same thing iirc, i bet you can throw the phone at someone and kill him.

it was related to sim card slots
I've seen the nail video, It's what motivated me to look into Oukitel

Could have been shooped then. I'd imagine the k10000 is just as tough as the k4000 pro.

>tfw no Oukitel K20000

Hey guys, what's your opinion on kz edr2? Need budget earphones and the zircons have gone up by aud4.

audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=KZ&id=EDR2

I'm pretty sure it would be banned in the civilized world, due to weapon laws.

>4
why compromise when zircons are 5/5 stars

Tonal preference/musical preference + link to songs

Answer quick I'm going to bed soon

bump

Need a decent router with gigabit LAN; was so close to buying Xiaomi until I realised it only did 10/100

You could dual wield two k10000s like an absolute madman.

Trance, metal, the killers, eminem, etc.

Good base and trebel, but not muffled mids.

youtu.be/t3j3aMmyRyA

youtu.be/94bGzWyHbu0

Because these are less than 6 dollars each, a third the price of zircons.

youtu.be/cC33gH6RE5k

youtu.be/FufL80hJsP8

youtu.be/1K9jBL2syJ8

youtu.be/gyp3fBpruMI

Few more examples if it helps.

You have to know sometimes you get bad quality control with KZ.
Eg. A missing ear tip, a ear tip that looks deformed, a missing dust filter in one earphone, paint scuffs even if it's new.

I'm thinking you would like the kz ed9's, but it's always good to do your own research

I already have a raspberry pi that I bought without purpose but finally was shilled on Kodi, but should I get this instead?

Oh and buy some foam tips if you want better isolation for whatever you are buying

Ear tips aren't important, I have plenty from older earphones that are great.

This?

KZ ED9 Original Metal 3.5mm Stereo Earphone Bass HIFI DJ Earbud Headset With Mic For Mobile Phone SAMSUNG iPhone
s.aliexpress.com/qAruqYrM
(from AliExpress Android)

I'll do more research of my own, and I'm not limited to kz so any other suggestions are welcome.

this.
Anyone tested the Joyroom E-103, they're supposed to be even better than the Zircons?

what a disgusting taste in music do you have?
revolting

Thanks.

youtu.be/y9FBhlL3NZE

cut him some slack, everyone was 12 once

If you're ordering from Ali ask the seller if they ship with original packaging so you're not chinkd out of anything

You could also get piston airs/ capsules but those are out of your price range for expendable iem

I considered the xiaomis, but decided against it because I'm terrified of getting fakes, even from gearbest or another store.

Must be italian 10/10.
poor user

Thanks gearbest, very useful

Xiaomi air should not have fakes yet as they've only been out for a month and a bit.

With that, Chinese autist signing off

Many thank Cathy

>tfw I'm actually the Chinese autist

Just get the ed5, it's less than 6aud.

About a week ago, I just got meme'd, and bought a SHARK. During this week, I felt like I need to buy another SHARK, so I bought another 32 gigs SHARK.

Did I do good, /csg/? Is this what you call getting chink'd & addicted to chinkshit?

Gearbest and Everbuying sells legit Xiaomi earphones. Both GB and EB are under the same company. I still dislike Gearworst for taking my Cakebux.

I measured them earlier in another thread and they match innerfidelity, audiobudget, seeko and goldenears measurements a bit.

Only way you'll get a fake is if you deliberately buy from eBay Eg. My $2 and $3 Piston 3.

Their chink staff is slightly inferior to the Aliexpress one.

good taste

Tfw no face

no, why are you buying 32gb?

Not this user , but did I chink myself when I got 32 ? Should I have gotten 64 just for the speed or what ?

tell me, Sup Forums
Should I buy OP3 from this dealer?
aliexpress.com/item/ONEPLUS-3-Three-5-5inch-FHD-Screen-Android-6-0-OS-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-4G/32679837817.html

No there's nothing wrong with the 32. It's just only 32GB, that's it.

My 480GB one is still going stronk.

But it shows a wrong power on hours, another user also reported this.

just been searching and there's a new Mi Box coming out soon that is 4K ready has 2GB ram and generally looks pretty cool so thinking about waiting

the current one does everything i need it to do though, apart from expandable storage

Knowing the chinks, none of that diagnostic information means anything

Nice dubs.

I ordered the Plus last week because I think 1080p will be too much of a battery drain.

any anons on /csg/ come across any decent android tablets that can be rooted? Wanting to get cheap one for the hell of it.

buy from the OP site

So, Orange Pi H3 is offered for the third time in two months under 20$ in GB, but I wont buy from them anymore.
I found this: aliexpress.com/item/Orange-Pi-PC-Plus-ubuntu-linux-and-android-mini-PC-Beyond-Raspberry-Pi-2/32668618847.html
It said that China post mail may not be tracked, how often does that happened?

They can all be rooted you retard.

so GB tablets can be rooted? Proof?

It takes a few days.

Chink shit isn't Samshit.

Get a refurb n66u

Cheers, Ill have a look.

We just recently bought an Android based tablet GPS device and I didn't want to risk that it won't be able to handle 64. Since the price was fair (the 32 gigs was half of the 64 gigs card), I went with that.

Ulefone power

I'm using my Piston 3s right now and still can't believe what a great deal they are, but I now always carry backup earphones in case they chink out. Does else live in constant fear of their chinky goods falling to bits?

Dirty Reviews user tested both and found out that the 64gb shark is faster than the 32gb shark, they're still great though

Have these 1,8" SSDs the same Sata connection like normal 2,5" SSDs?
t. stupid