Web design/mockup tools

Anyone have suggestions for some modern tools to make simple but "modern" looking sites easily?

I don't mean like Dreamweaver, outdated shit. But a tool like that, where it's easy to visually design a site and have most of the mark-up auto-generated, but still easy to customize? I want to make a good mock-up but not spend hours tweaking inflexible designs, nor spend hours making the designs from basically scratch.

Thanks for suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa336858.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

miau miau

miau miau

You can always tell the age of a boards user base by how many retards respond to pics like OPs

Miau miau

in this ITT thread

miau miau

miau miau

miau miau :3

miau miau

It is best to use hands.

miau miau

Pen & paper, user.

miau miau ^_^

Miau miau

miau miau

miau miau

fucking polish kurvas

is that technigger???

He has glasses, he must have dem IQs

That isn't nice for showing off though

miau miau

no i believe theyre called cyberniggers.

There are a few solutions OP but since I provide this kind of site to people for a living, revealing them to you would undermine my business model. Also you're retarded and don't deserve a nice website

Miau miau

And this is why there are so little solutions for the question! Entire India would go jobless otherwise.

miau miau

miau miau

Rabbit Rabbit. I also recommend Microsoft Frontpage. Microsoft has COMPLETELY revamped it, and it's actually a pretty great tool now. Though nobody's probably heard of it since they've never marketed it.

miau miau

Frontpage? That seems a bit too obvious my friend.

> Stable release 2003 (11.8164.8172) / September 17, 2007; 8 years ago

haha yes

Do you have an MSDN subscription?

No, but they discontinued frontpage in like 2007, I remember. Unless it has different name now?

No, it's still under the same name, though you can only access it if you have an MSDN subscription. And from what I've seen, it's a complete ground-up rewrite and is Microsoft's push into letting normies easily deploy websites onto the Azure platform. Think setting up shit like WordPress in just a few clicks. And I think they're sticking with the name FrontPage because people are familiar with the name.

I found out about it on the following page a while ago, under the "New subscriber" downloads section: msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa336858.aspx

You're having a giggle m8, MS changed Frontpage to "Expression Web" or something many years ago and discontinued it a while ago as well.

miau miau