Anons, so I'm going to buy an Xbox One but I don't know which version of it. I'm not interested in the regular one...

Anons, so I'm going to buy an Xbox One but I don't know which version of it. I'm not interested in the regular one, so I'm debating between the Elite and the S. Which one would you buy and why.

And btw I already have a good PC, It's just that my friends are faggots and have shit PC's, but have Xbox Ones and I wan't to play games with them.

Bump

Could you repeat the question?

S obviously

unless you like having a hueg box with a hueg power adapter

>xbone

HUEG

ONE YUUUUUUUGGGEEE BOX

Also, wait for Scorpio.

Found the NEET with no friends

Which v. of the One would you buy?

>playing video games pased the age of 13
>playing video games in 2016
>let alone on gimped hardware
Don't ever post gaymen shit on here again.

I don't have a 4k tv, so theres no use for me of it

Nobody who actually plays games occasionally owns an xbone.

>buying an NSAbox console
>buying a console where all the games are coming or are already on Windows 10
You get fucked by the NSA either way but at least a PC gives you way more options

Why?

Almost every first party game is already available on or coming to Windows 10, and every third party game is multiplatform.

I already have a good pc, my friends have shitty ones, but they have the Xbone, and I wan't to play games with them, so I just wan't help on not fucking myself over the most. Either way it's a bad purchase, but I want to buy the better one, but I don't know which is better

- Thats why

Tell your friends to not buy shitty hardware. I'm serious.

Fucking this.

The main reason I own xbone is my friends. Its actually sorta nice with win 10 cause I can talk to my friends in party chat still and make sure friends are even online.

Mostly use it for rare replay, forza, and GTA with muh niggas.

If your only interest is not fucking yourself, skip the special versions entirely. You can get a vanilla xbone used for $220 right now from Gamestop, where the s will run you 400 or the elite will still be like 450, and neither of those have any actual features that are worth a damn.

Get better friends, if they were going to waste money on a console they should have at least gotten one with any exclusives worth playing.

Wait for the upgraded xbox one. Itll probably be released around the same time the PS4.5.

>xbone

>no use

you'll still get better performance

Yeah, I can't deny that, but IDK why, but im not quite interested in the vanilla version. But I might even go with it. IDK, I'll see what you Anons say

Yeah, but I don't wan't to wait a year.

Bump

This is like find a needle in a stack of needles

Underrated post.

Id just like to say that my ps4 is better.

>no bloodborne
garbage

The Elite does have an amazing controller tho

All Xbone games are coming to PC and will have cross-play so just wait it out.

>not buying WiiU for GotY Zelda

You realize they literally fucking announced all their exclusives are also coming to PC right?

Only console maybe worth owning is a Wii U and that is stretching it.

Get the S so you look less poor

>not just emulating it
There's already a WiiU emulator and several games are either already or almost near playable. Buying Nintendo hardware is always stupid because it always get emulated soon enough.

Wait for Scorpio retard

Does it really matter? They are both useless.

Implying the zelda is goty when Doom came out current year

They're closer to like $170 on ebay with a shit load sold by the same vendors. I seriously considered buying one since I'd have to pay for the games I want on pc anyway.

Most XBOne games will run on Win10, dual boot whatever you're using and Win10

listen to what double dubs said

get s or just wait until your friends have games that #PlayAnywhereâ„¢

I still have a 360S and I'm waiting for project scorpio to get a ONEHUGEBOX. until then i'll probably get a game or two that's play anywhere for PC because games aren't worth spending a lot of money on all the time. it's better to save money and wait.

does anyone here actually budget their money properly?

Very underrated post

Get S but I don't think it comes with an Elite controller. Also can't you wait for Scorpio until next fall?

is that way
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't know just get one. All of my friends play on console too :( They jelly of me but I jelly of them because they get to play with each other

If you have a 4K screen or will be getting one, get the S. Otherwise, standard Xbox One on the cheap.

Although I am interested to see if there will be games just for Xbox One S.