/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user posts from his Vernee Thor and posts his thoughts • user got his fake raybans
• user bought a $49 HOMTOM smart phone (post some pics!) • Kingdian SSD's still going strong • Gearbest support didn't understand user's question • user drunkingly buys a $200+ laser engraver • Awful reviews user finally got the right tablet stand • user's buying surprise shirts off Taobao • user got his copy Digispark dev board • user's Micro USB cable has a shark on it • user reports about a Bluetooth receiver working great with his Opel Corsa • user makes video review of a MXQ box youtube.com/watch?v=zjtIYOhLZv4

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sO8_YpgYEM
youtube.com/watch?v=P4Kg3DBnlPk
youtu.be/L24pcL5wnLQ
aliexpress.com/item/Watch-Women-Leather-Quartz-Watches-EIMA-Brand-Luxury-Popular-3ATM-Watch-Women-Casual-Fashion-Wristwatches-Relogio/32683056185.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hydrating-Mask-Cover-Silicone-Reusable-Moisturizing-Mask-Locking-Water-Nutrition-Facts-Prevent-Evaporating-For-Face-Masks/32373923892.html
aliexpress.com/item/Fabric-Sweater-Clothes-Lint-Remover-Fuzz-Pill-shaver-MTY3/32251553334.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_259606.html
fundroid.it/offerta-mousepad-personalizzato-soli-90-centesimi/
s.aliexpress.com/BFbieMz6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for cheap android phones.

Comfy Tech Reviews user again, if you've never seen my reviews here's a good introduction video to what I'm about:
youtube.com/watch?v=4sO8_YpgYEM

I've made a review of the cheap meme mouse, the James Donkey, direct from AliExpress today. In summary, it's a good budget mouse with some weird design decisions.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4Kg3DBnlPk

Enjoy and let me know if you have anything you'd like me to review in future.

Anyone got a decent Daniel Wellington watch replica?

yes, but the shops that selled them, are now missing from Ali

Doing gods work user.

Should have my Eken H9 Acton cam in soon for a small review

Also for anyone wondering, the mipow rgb smart bulb is awesome and well worth the purchase

Also I bought a glass butt plug and vibrator from Ali and they're both top class, expecting a glass dildo in soonly, the don't buy chink stuff to fuck people with meme REALLY needs to end

Also the 4 dollar face scrubber from Ali is well worth it, just as good as a clarisonic minus the rechargeable battery

And my chink meemee fan from Ali won't allow me to write new patterns of anyone gives a fuck

Yeah, that's what I thought, because there used to be a lot of them.
Oh well.

Fugg. Now I regret to order a 0,09$ article with nothing else. Pls tell me that was ok

Anyine buy any lights? How are they?

best tubefag in the game

What could it be /CSG/ description got covered with a sticker from German post. I don't know, shall we find out ?

I'm waiting for the Nexbox MXQ (it has amlogic 905, compare to the 805 of this post), will post review too..

nice cam, I have one too...

Not in a place where I can watch a video, how's the build quality(does it feel like you could break it in your hands), mouse sensor? Going up-down left-right changing the dpi
> not getting the superior James donkey 007 mouse

I'm hype
Is the actual picture quality as shit as I've heard though? I know the sensor is low mp but does the lens and size make up for it?

>le ebig unboxing of a 5 dollar item with multiple 4MB images

back to Sup Forums with you friend

>Nexbox MXQ

>mfw i have a shield tv
:^)

what the fuck are you actually on about? the point of chink shit is that it's cheap, so why the fuck not post about it being 5 bucks. fuck off you aids victim.

The build quality is good, I'm trying to twist it apart with my fingers but the build is very solid. The sensor I feel is a little too sensitive, there's no real way to go on a very low dpi without dicking around in control panel. No noticeable change going up-down left-right. The 007 version doesn't have nice tacky yellow, I had to skip on it.

EiMa watches have a chance to be replicas, rhis one I bought was a decent rep with real logo.

I thought it would be the cool stuff I'm a bit disappointed. Necklace and earrings for my gf with genuine fresh water pearl. Some cheap jewelry my mother wanted and 20 pair socks for 5 bucks.

now this is technology

it's for my parents... I watch stuff on my computer...

videos are good if you stick with 1080p/60fps or 720p/120fps (for slowmo), but picture are terrible, unless you want to post them on facebook or instagram...

the 4k is a meme, only 10fps, upgradable to 25fps, but you will lose the 720p/120fps...
same for the 2.7k (low fps but can be upgraded losing the slowmo)

Everything's tech if you look at how it's made.

Im waiting on 12 more packages with technology items I thought there would be at least one. But I guess the chink fortune wheel is a fucking bitch...

it's your future, vaping fags

youtu.be/L24pcL5wnLQ

aliexpress.com/item/Watch-Women-Leather-Quartz-Watches-EIMA-Brand-Luxury-Popular-3ATM-Watch-Women-Casual-Fashion-Wristwatches-Relogio/32683056185.html
This was what I found. I also found another store that sold DW, but it didn't seem to have the logo printed on the metallic things on the strap. I can't remember what they're called.
So you could just tell them in a comment, that you want the Daniel Wellington logo?

There is nothing wrong with being into streetwear

Mine hasn't come in yet. But I did just receive a MVMT Chrono replica which smells a bit and has two nonworking buttons...

Time for an unboxing on my shark mousepad.

Oh, and the little dials don't move either.

Did you get it from the website with artistic cows?

High res picture of shark pls?

Feels quite hefty.

Kek

Ali Soft General

A chronograph (which I'm presuming it's supposed to be?) also seems quite useless, when there aren't any numbers.

Anyone know if those Xiaomi Capsule earphones are any good?

Yes, posted it in yesterday's thread.

I am expecting mine but there is an user who claims they sound better than the piston 3

i'm torn between them, the hybrid and the rock zircon. the only thing i ever hear about any of them is 'lots of bass'

I've been lurking these threads for a few days. What's with all the sharks?

Also, how are the mousepads from creative cow? Better than my steelseries shit?

Thanks guys

>Is there a competitor to the k6000 premium?
With similar battery life, Leagoo made a phone like the k6k pro with the Shark 1...

I-Is that jizz on her breasts?

There is nothing wrong with streetwear

we're celebrating Shark Week

Gave it a try and these are great.

If you plan on printing one use the fixed ones OP made

>ive been lurking for several days but i still dont know what sharks are
How did you even solve the Captcha?

Dunno if it helps but between the piston 3 and the hybrids i prefer the hybrids. The 3 sounds flat, boring imo.

Capsules/Airs are very hit or miss depending on the shape of your ears.

There's a specific way you need to put them in to have them sound as intended.
They are fairly loose for me in that position.

>Yet another user with a shark mousepad print your own using these pictures

Since this never makes the news......

> reminder

Piston Air? Lots of bass is doing it wrong.
If you follow the advice from then they should sound Airy. Piston Air. Airy. Make it sound airy. If you put them in your ear at an angle you're doing it wrong.

Wait for Audiobudget to review these. If he reviews them as bass cannons. All hope is lost and everyone will avoid buying Piston Airs for doing it wrong.

Thats what I did.

wat

aliexpress.com/item/Hydrating-Mask-Cover-Silicone-Reusable-Moisturizing-Mask-Locking-Water-Nutrition-Facts-Prevent-Evaporating-For-Face-Masks/32373923892.html

found while googleing for alibaba factsheet.

aliexpress.com/item/Fabric-Sweater-Clothes-Lint-Remover-Fuzz-Pill-shaver-MTY3/32251553334.html

just tested it, works awesome, but build quality is shit. won't survive a fall, and either way is one of those devices, which would end up in duct tape.

Otherwise perfect for 1,60 euro, my fav jacket is like new after 2 mins.

If you take that mask off, do you die?

forgot my name again

also forgot to mention that it came with one screw fallen off and rattling inside

Alright, I'm gonna give it a try. Thank you

I listen to a lot of Hip-Hop and electronic music. Looking for some in-ear headphones that are extremely bassy.

Any recommendations?

Maybe read the fucking threads
There are exactly two in-ears that are known for being really bassy, and one of them is a pretty fucking big meme, so you can't possibly have missed it.

>I listen to a lot of Hip-Hop and electronic music
>Any recommendations
Make sure you get your whole face in front of the shotgun.

Yeah, hang yourself.

It would be extremely painful

> alibaba site crappy for a day

>Ddos for cheap stocks in ali.
Seems like it worked!

how's the speaker?

i'm thinking about gearbest.com/speakers/pp_259606.html

Any thoughts on the Teclast x80 pro? Is it any good?

Bought on the 6th of June for $29.09 off Gaybeast after a GoodBoypoints deduction of 584points, just got here today.

When turning on/off the unit makes a water bubble sound effect, build quality is solid.

Coupling it with my phone doesn't make it shout BLUETOOTHMODE in a Chinese accent like most chink bluetooth speakers which is a plus.

Pressing the battery/bluetooth button does make it speak Chinese (assuming that it says how much battery power is left since I don't know and the manual is in Chinese too.)

Would recommend for sure, Xiaomi does not disappoint as it sounds great and it even comes in a neat little drawstring baggy made of a fleece like material.

Since there was an update on the KingDian ssds, I thought I'd tell you about my Silicon power S55. Shit's gud, and it is just as fast as it was 1 month ago.

>$0.35 has been deposited into your siricon power loyalty account

fundroid.it/offerta-mousepad-personalizzato-soli-90-centesimi/

>$5 t shirt
>print logo on it
>sell it to idiots for $100

Post some benchmarks lad

It became faggotry the second you called it "streetwear"

>replied to a dead thread again

Bump
No phone with a x20 and 6000mah except the k6k premium?

This watch looks pretty, def gonna buy it in my next haul!

There's a /s/csg sluts for that.

At least they try.....

Ali express link?

Fuck off.

How haven't any of these people made a audio interface yet.

He's right though

Are wireless chargers worth buying from China?

reminder to report all Youtube-fags, as they are fucking cancer. They shit up these threads with embed links & samefag endlessly

I like the youtube reviews. Long as you don't post referral links here I don't care.

Comfy review dude isn't bad. Fuck off.

nah man. fuck letting this place turn into Sup Forums 2.0 with personal links getting posted everywhere.

also our beloved /csg/ will get banned if it keeps getting flooded with advertising.
>b-but user, the Ali and Gaybest links are advertising too
not exactly.

do you want this general to get banned for advertising shitty YT channels?

Any good chink SSD's? I'm thinking of finally putting cfw on my ps3, but it still has the 40gb hdd in it. I need the ssd/hdd I put in it to be fairly cheap, because that hardware flasher I need is already 70-80 euro and I'm not even sure I can do it without fucking up and bricking my console.

Alternatively, I could order a ps2 expansion bay with an hdd from the chinks and play ps2 games. But my ps2 already has a chip in it so all this would do is remove the need for me to burn the iso's to discs. Nice, but not exactly necessary.

Fuck, I just want something to fiddle around with on my break.

Anyone ever bought this?
s.aliexpress.com/BFbieMz6

Gonna reboot my pc, and then do it.

Why would anyone do that?

Guess what I've had delivered today, lads.

Video reviews are useful, your shitposts on the other hand can fuck off.

There's a good one mentioned in the OP

aukey
aukey
aukey

hi, ComfyReviews

yes, it's cool

I bough Rock Zircon and they are awesome