Which anti virus does Sup Forums use?

Which anti virus does Sup Forums use?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/resolv.conf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Malwarebytes

I don't

F-secure.

I get it free from my parents who are paranoid of viruses lel.

When they come to visit the first thing they do if I got my pc on, is to ask if I got antivirus.

I believe in security through isolation. Due to the current state of technology you cannot avoid using dangerous closed source software and habits. However It's upto you how seriously you are going to take your security.
Although Privacy and Security are correlated, are completely different priority. Sometimes you actually want your privacy to be breached to a certain extent to be secure from malicious attackers.
Here are my security advices:

Install GNU/Linux. Have MAC or RBAC enabled. Don't log in as a root.
Only install the softwares from your distro's secure repo
Use the Grsec kernel with PaX patches.
Use uBlock origin. HTTPS everywhere, Disconnect and Decentraleyes.
Use a Secure DNS.
Never keep yourself logged into anything.
If you want to compromise your privacy, enable two phase log in, However please do not link your email IDs as "referential IDs". Just make sure one email ID does not trace back to the other one you got.
Use a password manager. Best way is to maintain own encrypted spreadsheet.
Never use flash.
Install and keep firewall enabled at startup.
Keep bluetooth and printer service disabled by default.
Never give your windows VM any network access.
Do not bank or shop online unless you really have to. NEVER INSTALL YOUR BANK'S APP IN YOUR PHONE.
Randomly change all your 16 digit passwords. Use your spreadsheet to keep track of it.
Analyse your data traffic to check for network tapping.
Always keep a mirror backup of your data. Create your own cloud storage if you are really serious.
Lastly, only visit trusted websites

Reminder that there are malwares can exploit your host file system. Bidirectional file and clipboard sharing should be handled with caution.

>Protip:
You cannot "download" or "install" security

How do i make my DNS secure. Or at least, find out if its secure?

I only do like two of these things and ive never had shit hit the fan. This is paranoia, technology is supposed to make life easier

If security concerns you more than privacy I suggest you use yandex DNS, they have anti phishing service

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/resolv.conf

Mostly logic and Malwarebytes. Got Hirens Boot CD if I need to remove a virus

easy != safe

>zero resource cost
Food.

>no annoying notifications

>not reminding you that embarrassing moment you experienced 10 years ago when you are trying to sleep

fuck brain, obsolete shit.

You've been waiting a long time for this thread, haven't you?

>>not reminding you that embarrassing moment you experienced 10 years ago when you are trying to sleep

Is this actually a thing?
I haven't done anything embarassing for years and anything I've done in the distant past feels completely irrelevant to everything nowadays

i have an unspecified anxiety disorder, combine it with reading and being into philosophy etc. and my mind is always busy. maybe because of that; but i've seen a lot of people mentioning that as well. even if i don't care about happens or what others think, i am stuck on thinking about ideas and things that happen and how they should happen/have happened etc.
hard to describe.

my partner has that too and its pretty frustrating because they'll constantly worry and stress about something that feels completely insignificant to me

VIPRE

Common Sense 2010. Not sure if I wanna upgrade to the 2014 version desu.

gomon since :D :D :D

Comodo FW ( I might switch to TinyWall soon) and I have Avast which I plan to remove soon as it has no purpose as I use MalwareBytes to scan files. I recently switched back to Windows 7 due to work but I really hate it. Linux is so simple after you get used to it and there isn't this god damn windows update that uses CPU even after I set it up to notify me and NOT download anything.

Send data to Putin.
>checked