My frist computer some IBM shit was found near trashcan

My frist computer some IBM shit was found near trashcan

The next one was stolen bavk in 2006 and upgraded with dumpsterdive je to this day

It's tíme for upgrade. What are the best places to steal computers Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberlife.unsafe.space/dumpster_diving.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The intel cpus have build in tracking backdoor and remote bricking.

inb4 use craigslist to sell your ass for a mac

how about you find a job and pay for stuff you subhuman nigger

>tfw my first job paid just enough to cover rent and food
it seemed good enough until I ran out of clothes.

craigslist

"No"

cyberlife.unsafe.space/dumpster_diving.html

Ignore the haters OP, I for one condone rescuing abandoned tech, poor stuff has to fend for itself otherwise. Street ain't no place.

get a job in appartment maintenance and when people leave computers behind u can get some good stuff, i got a 1st gen i7-860, a 460w psu, a phenom 9500, and a few older shittier computers

Sauce? Google/idqb doesn't give shit

go to wal-mart, buy a prebuilt in cash, swap cases with old machine, return new case full of old parts for store credit.

If you want, use that store credit to buy components like graphics cards, cpus, psus, etc. buy the same or a similar model online broken for like 1$, return the box with the broken one. repeat until satisfied.

Gud thinkin

Sauce

That requires one to have money to purchase the PC in the first place

OP Give us the sauce now!

found it:
"[Kuzuya (Toshiyuki)] RPPP – Batman dj [Eng/JP]", page 20

not OP btw

Then do the same deal in a place that offers a store card. (not a credit card, unless you are cool with opening a new credit card, but you might get rejected if you have no or poor credit, but most store cards take literally anyone.) Just make sure it's a big box store where people aren't paid enough to give a fuck or know anything. If you try it in a small store or somewhere specialized enough then they might catch on. and be sure to spend your store credit, pay off any charges and close it. Store cards still count to your credit rating, so an unused or overdue one will still hurt you.

tank

Is it from left to right?

>yaoi
WHYYYY

y not just run out of the store with it on ur hoverboard jamal

what do i do with this

>locate your right hand

>grab your dick

>locate left hand

>put it on the mouse

>?????

>PROFIT!!!

>tfw people dont throw computers around here
Damn

to that random line of text that i dont know what to do with?

Google faggot

No need to steal anything. Just lurk craigslist's free section for something decent.

What area are you in?

I've always wondered why this doesn't happen more often.

>Buy prebuilt with decent GPU
>take home and swap with shitty $10 GPU
>return for refund

Places like wal-mart would never know the difference. You can do the same thing with RAM, CPU, hard drives, etc.

go to fucking sad panda

Make an ad, and post it in a well to do area, offering safe disposal of electronics.

Mention that chemicals like mercury can be contained in old PCs and that simply placing them out to the curb could garner a hefty fine from the local municipality.

Also bring up that even computers that have been reformatted before being disposed of can still have sensitive information that a "hacker" can recover.

Offer to do the service for free or for a small service charge, depending on age of the PC, and make sure it is on nice card stock. If you now anyone that can do web work have them make you a mobile site and put a QR code on the thing (old folks get a kick out of scanning shit with their phone and having it immediately take them somewhere).

If you wait a while you'll eventually get a few calls. Charge for older PCs that don't contain parts you want, take newer PCs for free. Sell the older PCs to places that do metal reclamation since they tend to have more gold and silver in them, cobble together something from the newer ones.

Depending on how small the community you live in is, you might be able to get a municipal job convincing people that you provide a necessary service that regular trash can't handle.

This might seem pretty farfetched, but keep in mind there are companies that pick-up old car batteries and folks give them money to haul away 20+ pound bricks that you can immediately turn into cash at your scrap yard.