Lets get a homescreen thread going

Lets get a homescreen thread going

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4nx2rm/itt_reasons_you_dont_support_trump/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4obarp/quityourbullshit_overwhelming_evidence_against/
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
github.com/kevinarefunny/my-homepage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's not.

What the h*ck man, I wanted to see other peoples homepage and maybe take ideas/suggestions and change/fix stuff and maybe help others and whatnot.

I wish there was a download to make retards like you go back to Sup Forums.

What? This isn't Sup Forums related at all.

>high energy
nice meme

I'm sorry, but why does it matter? Why do you care so much about who I support as a candidate?

did you know that a homescreen thread is pretty much the same as a desktop thread.
They were banned some time ago.

Because your candidate is retarded and people like you shit up the board with "le cuck xD" memes. reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4nx2rm/itt_reasons_you_dont_support_trump/

Fuck off and go to /wg/ and your autistic desktop threads which are basically the same as this shit.

He's so vain, he has to post his desktop whenever he gets the chance.

I only like Trump based on his economic, trade, and tax policies, and I agree with him on some social policies. And I have to agree you can't side with Islam and LGBT, as they are basically polar opposites. Also, Trump has long been pro gay rights and fought for getting minorities jobs. Also, can you really trust the corruption that is Hillary Clinton. And I also liked Bernie Sanders, as I agreed with some of his policies, but I felt like I was more in sync with Trump policy wise than I was with Bernie. I like Bernie, he's an honest man, and he did create a movement (although some of the violent riots are wrong), and I think he should run third party in the general, as he has a big following, as I'm sure he would get many independents. reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4obarp/quityourbullshit_overwhelming_evidence_against/ guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

Nice try, but I didn't create that thread.

it just got deleted :^)

I need to find a new background image...

I know :^)

What theme? If not then how'd you do that?

:^)

you're right it's someone with the same theme as you and the same homepage, your themes viewable on github

Look at the time this screenshot was taken.

>i have no friends so i seek validation online

pathetic

Nice projecting user

>complain about Sup Forums
>while being only one making the thread about Sup Forums

How did you get that theme in your chrome?

>Custom HTML homepage
why haven't i thunk of this before?

It's just a blank dark theme, you can find something like that in chrome's store or make it yourself

thanks kevin
wait
Front Page /

dude..

Didn't you post earlier Kevin?

Didn't make it

I like the colors and shadows.

fuck me, would you share that background senpai?

nvm, found it.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Search for 'Aaron Hoek'

I hope you realize no one wants your namefaging here. If you are of relevance of any sort or do something that requires recognition, go on, but this is not the case.

what is that program for back ups?

>ミームマシン

Deja Dup.