Is compression a dead subject (like physics)?

is compression a dead subject (like physics)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3U5ed3dRAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that a tran

yup

spooky.

It's an over-solved problem if that's what you mean. It's unlikely it'll get much better than it already is because physics.

Why the fuck are there trannies everywhere these days. Fucking homos.

I'll compression your mom

she looks perfect

i dont really get why people have such a big deal with people that were born a male but are now a female
or were born female but are now a male

she has a vagina now. whats the big deal?

Trannies confirmed beta male losers with no other options besides suicide.

>middle and middle right
shit lads, not gonna lie, I'd dick him, no homo

>she has a vagina now.

That isn't how it works.

>she has a vagina now
>she
>vagina

There's the problem. It's a manky fucking hole at that

dick > vagina

Pic related is like, the elusive 10% of trannies. The rest aren't that fortunate and peeps tend to hate on them for looking like freakish in-betweens

The big deal is it's not a real minge. Why would you want to stick your dick in a dry hole in somebody's taint?

How do they afford to fund their mental illness?

welfare

post the webm of its face

The problem is that 90% of trannies don't end up like that.
Unless you were already scrawny and feminine, you will always have that "off" look.

The unicorns are the ones who transitioned before puberty hit, and these are basically women in all but genitals.

>trannies
>mental illness
>it
get out
also don't talk shit about partialasian

>partialasian

someone post chewing_intensifies.webm

Compression, yes. Compressive sensing, no

There is no big deal, what you are looking at is something unattainable by most trannies. Most will always end up looking like some fucked up interbreed mong, no matter how much surgery they get.

Then there's the problem of their deep ass unnatural voices, and their mangly minges and unresponsive penises. If you want a girl with a dick, find a girl, find a dick, and put the dick in the girl.

the fuck is this retarded bullshit?

A creature verifying it's existence

Found a video and like always the illusion is ruined the second it opens its mouth and sounds like a dude. This is why I gave up on wanking to traps.

i agree
qt crossdressers are way better anyway

Get back to me with pictures that don't involve pounds of makeup and glamour angles hiding all the flaws of having "been" a man.

>the hands
>everytime

don't forget the back
they always have a super broad back

don't forget the dick

Are you saying women don't wear makeup to enhance their womanly features?

Tanks for the laugh user

>people choosing a dick over a vagina
Don't you know that females can masturbate nonstop for hours while males have annoying waiting periods?

what about the waiting peroid where you have to talk to her until she wants to fuck you.
also with a dick you still have the boi pucci.

yeah but that only works with real vaginas

technology

Strong father figures can prevent this.

Trap ass pussy has no waiting period

What's with the dumb tilting and zooming?

His haircut is godlike though

>technology
trannology

This is what your prostate is for.

>How do they afford to fund their mental illness?
Drug deals and selling their bodies to dirty old pervs for sex.

I WANT THAT BOIPUCCI.

Is she chewing gum?

B-b-but what about feminine penises?

He can sure type fast.

>that haircut
>that nosejob

Wait...

name?

you mean a lbbq person.

>she

The female reproductive system develops in utero. Scooping out your dick and balls does not make you a woman.

her*

she's fapping in both of these, i've seen the full video

did you fail biology?

>she

its funny how easy some denounce the existence of god yet cant comprehend or accept how nature/evolution makes us male or female

because gender isn't as clear cut as sex

why is that funny

>she

its funny how easy some proclaim the existence of god yet cant comprehend or accept how god created people who have a different gender than their sex

it's been proven time and time again that only a tiny percentage of LGBT people were born that way

most of them were either abused when they were children, or got the gay because of liberal brainwashing/hormones on food

link it please

OR MAYBE

or maybe, they simply realized that men get it rough and they would rather live a life free of responsibility by becoming gay, trans or both, knowing full well that gays, women and transwomen are protected classes now.

>tfw you realize this rise in transgenders is just gender compression

Any peer reviewed sources for any of your statements?

>sex
>gender

youtube.com/watch?v=N3U5ed3dRAE

Compression as in wage compression? You think males are turning into females to make less money?

srs? since when?

This one's a full-time camwhore. Its Tumblr page is nothing but ads for the cam shows it does with the ugly Asian tranny it's dating.

Fuck off newfag. fo srs. if you do not know the sauce to that abomination you obvs are from reddit.

>triggered

>thread about compression
>doesn't get past the first fucking post without it devolving to talking about fucking trannies

Fucking hell Sup Forums

Just report the thread.

op has only himself to blame

You mean exactly what the OP wanted by posting a picture more interesting than this shitty, boring thread that'd be archived by now without it?

I was genuinely looking forward to learning something about compression desu and now I'm just disappointed.

>Sup Forums - Technology

Vagina are technologies

all
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>