What is the li/g/htest .CBR reader you ever used?

What is the li/g/htest .CBR reader you ever used?

Other urls found in this thread:

nanami-tan.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gonvisor

mcomix
also that comic looks way to edgy

mmce

Why are murrikkan artists so shit?

Thank you for fast reply folks
>gonvisor
>mcomix
>mmce
Which one should be the lighrest?

CDisplay master race

SumatraPDF?

Is there something like Impression Eyes [with no interface] for .CBR

unrar

jesus i want her to peg me

hahahah what's wrong with her feet

Unrar what?

unrar or unzip .cbr into a folder
.cbr is a useless format

Nah, sometimes is good to see comics.

He means that .cbr are actually .rar too. As .cbz are .zip.

If you use GNU/Linux Zathura is the lightest.

Yuck, western shit.

Well I won't blame myself for not knowing something I don't know... and I hate installing additional programs... so thank you two dudes, I really prefer to unrar the .cbr/cbz and use Impression Eyes for it, than installing additional .cbr/cbz reader

Just wish I was smarter and somehow figure it out myself..

Anyway... as token of my thankfulness here is a link with the most up-to-date knowledge of top programs from secure place nanami-tan.info/

>Yuck, western shit.
Not OP. But I'm actually getting a bit tired of anime and all that.
Is the comic your spamming any good OP? I'm on me phone and really cba to google anything.

The real issue tho is that hentai is getting boring for me. Are any good western comics out there?
Does western have an equivalent term for hentai?

>your
kys

Want edgy? Read manga, lol

Is She a human?

Well I am fan of it, so it's good...
I've always been fan of Vampirella and Lady Death+bunch of other super heroes, Spawn comics are really good in my opinion, but I'm also fan of the Japanese comics such as Battle Angel Alita, Ghost in the Shall, Dark Stalkers, RG Veda, Death Rex, or whatever whas the name of this one, Tenjeou Tenge, Berserk, Claymore, depending on my mood, I choose between Western and Japanese, but it has to grab me you know, both styles have great ideas, in story and art as well, there is no better one, all tho japanese manga have bit more depth to it, and anyone can die, and at the western comics... well ...you know Batman lives forever

Thanks for the recommendations m8
Will look into the western ones mainly.
And yeah, both Japanese and Western styles are good. They should not be compared cause it's art you know? Just like in music, it's kinda retarded saying one genre is better than some other. It's all down to preference in the end, despite being tempting to give things a score.
But yeah I'm feeling like wandering away from eastern a bit

That's a bit of an overreaction my man. Let's calm down

I want to cum in Death

You know since we dropped the longly developed German nuclear bomb at Hiroshima and Nagasaki
the US and the Japanese comics have been forever bound by the friendship of radiation and mutual respect and mostly fear, and the Stockholm syndrome

mcomix when im on dat lelnix

honeyview for w10.

Thank you man, I respect everything Bandicam, but I decide to unrar the .cbr files instead, I just didn't knew earlier one can do this...