Are there any accurate, durable mouse (i.e. suitable for some gaming) that doesn't have LED lights?

Are there any accurate, durable mouse (i.e. suitable for some gaming) that doesn't have LED lights?

I just don't want my mouse to scream "gaymer snacks, mountain dew, and fedora."

uhhh...you are aware that you can turn off the lights in most mice that feature them.

Right?

I think steelseties has some pretty neat non-edgy designs. At least they had last time I checked.

Zowie

zowie ec1a, ec2a, fk1, fk2

Zowie ECs have all but disappeared from market after the Omron switch recalls earlier this year.

>non-edgy

You 12, yes?

Don't buy Logitech gamer trash mice they are junk.

Buy a Razer chroma once your balls drop.

DeathAdder Chroma, disable the lights in the software.

Don't fall for the Zowie meme.

Razer and Logitech make the best mice but Logitech is beginning to experiment as of lately, they need to return to their roots.

I have that mouse and it's good. Don't be an OP, OP.

mionix castor with the leds turned off.
I haven't been impressed with logitech's build quality these past few (10?) years

Mionix makes better mice than either of those two

Steelseries Raw - you can turn the lights off.
Logitech a shit

Same. It's literally the best I've ever used and I've used quite a few gaymen mice. No way that you'll trust me but it's a good mouse. I'm sure you can disable the LEDs but maybe not the ones that show your sensitivity. You can get it down to one little blue LED though.

You don't have to try to bait so hard.

You can get it down to 0 little blue leds though.
Not counting the G.

Final mouse.

The Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0 has one (1) LED that is on it's own separate PCB connected only by a ribbon cable. (It's out of the way, too, though, so you might find you don't need to remove it at all).

There is nothing else on said PCB. AFAIK, you can simply snip the cable with no repercussions, if you absolutely must.

if you're so self-conscious about your peripherals then you shouldn't be on the computer and just use your phone for everything like everyone else

Oh, and they're also incredibly durable. If you can get your hands on a new one it'll last you at least a decade without any problems whatsoever.

Oh nice. I've just never equated the lack of LEDs to being a Big Mature Man like OP. Never even changed the lighting settings, just the dpi and a few of the buttons.

Why shouldn't I choose a wireless mouse at this point in time? Surely, there must be some bearable ones available now.

>G500
Not edgy
Scroll wheel is better
Extra buttons to small
Old
>G502
Edgy, but the design makes it comfortable and natural for your hands
Scroll wheel could use some work
Extra buttons perfectly sized and placed for me

Once you get used to being able to switch between clicky and infinite scroll wheel there's no going back.

>sensors and shit
Don't ask me, I choose my mouse based on comfort, dpi change on the fly, and at least 2 side buttons.