Future of Internet culture

The year is 2020, President Hillary makes internet a government service. A login is required to access the internet and anonymity is destroyed. All speech is monitored and hate speech is a crime. The internet which was the last bastion of free speech is gone. wat do?

>Be me 24 white cis hetro biological male
>Log into internet with my issued government password and username
>Dislike YouTube video about why immigration is good
>2 hours later two FBI agents are at my house to alert me of my crimes against humanity
>I loose my job, house, and car.
>I am thrown into a government facility along with all the other degenerates of the internet
>People in the internet max security prison speak a language comprised of dank memes from each board
>The prison blocks are divided by Sup Forums boards
>I am assigned to Sup Forums
>The blocks gangs are based off which language they speak and distribution they use
>The Python block/Linux elementary gang is entirely mentally disabled
>All java languages/Ubuntu users comprise a group of poo in the loo Indians
>I join rust, everyone is a hipster fag and use manjaro

>A login is required to access the internet
They already have your name in the contract with your telecom company.

Op here, I meant more as in a one user name for all websites and throw away accounts are thing of the pass. Handles and usernames other than your legal birth name are non allowed.

>all what Trump would do
>he says Hillary
GET THE FUCK OUT TRUMP SHILL

>10ยข has been deposited to your account on behalf of Correct the Record

hello rato!

Isnt this what korea already does

>He doesnt shitpost using his neighbor's wifi

>2020
>the true form of shitposting has long gone
>i am fed up with pretending that youtube and facebook can satisfy my lust for dank memes
>get out my heathkit ham radio from 1971
>connect up my SSTV equipment
>start taking dickpics with a tape camera from 1979
>transmitting them over SSTV to Voyager 2
>all while screaming 'REEEEEEEEEE' into the mic
>pictures of my dick are picked up all over the world by other hamfags
>someone starts broadcasting pictures of their mini itx build
>Sup Forums lives on

Fuck off.

Just ride my motorcycle I guess.

>5 years from now
>President Trump discovers how fucking hard it is to get Congress to agree on anything
>wastes entire first term arguing with senators
>2nd term
>trump now driven insane by the combined stupidity of real american politicians
>commits executive order to make anything below 50Mbps down free
>entire country of mexico storms the wall for free internets
>america become a desolate wasteland as roving bands of mexican memelords take over local connections

>loose
kill yourself

That does it, I am now #MentallyHill

hello rato!

Don't pass semis on the right. Seriously, the driver can't see you at all, and if he decides that now's the time to turn, you're all kinds of fucked. Have you ever been picked up off the ground by EMTs? It's not fun. Plus, ambulances take a while to get there, so you're going to be lying on the ground for a minute or two. That part won't actually hurt, though. It won't be until later, in the hospital, that you'll remember what pain is.

>Linux elementary

> 2020
> President Trump's re-election campaign is just the phrase "KEEP AMERICA GREAT AND MAKE IT GREATER"
> The Internet is a lawless paradise since the Trump Administration is so beloved that it sees no reason to restrict speech
> The biggest, fattest Texan of a general in the US army has been in charge of the Wall for 3 years now
> Army patrols man the Wall 24/7 with orders to shoot to kill any invaders who make an attempt at the half-mile exclusion zone. The body count rises weekly.
> Harsh pro-America tariffs result in abundant manufacturing jobs. Without desperate illegal immigrants to pollute the workforce, these undesirable jobs pay very well.
> Restriction on work visas to $100k+ salaries (so that only the truly skilled are brought in, not talentless slaves) have eliminated the skilled labor surplus and put an end to unpaid internships. Science and engineering flourish.
> Without hordes of desperate illegals devaluing labor, skilled labor experiences a renaissance, and trade school becomes the main destination after high school
> Wealth flows among real Americans who command their own wages, instead of just the ultra-rich from exploiting third worlders
> America is great again

>tariffs effective at anything but raising prices of consumer goods
This is what Amerifats actually believe.