APPLE CAN SUCK MY 8 INCH NIGGER DICK BECAUSE I'M FUCKING DONE

APPLE CAN SUCK MY 8 INCH NIGGER DICK BECAUSE I'M FUCKING DONE.

I'm going to get a windows desktop, netbook, and Android phone. My budget is A$2300 because that's how much a macbook pro costs. Already have a 1440p monitor.

Help me choose Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

au.pcpartpicker.com/list/TF4Vnn
youtu.be/gH1E0Tz0Tjs
pcpartpicker.com/list/jHQD3F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oneplus 3
$800 for a desktop, setting aside some for a new AMD card when they come out
Used thinkpad and a >20Ah external battery
~$1500

I love you user.

Like this?

au.pcpartpicker.com/list/TF4Vnn

Honestly op ask yourself. How much processing power do you need while on the go. If minimal, then consider a Chromebook. My Toshiba CB 2 gets 14+ hours of battery life. Cost me $300 for a 1080p screen 4gb ram, etc.

Then get an Android phone you like (G5, S7, moto X pure, Nexus 6p), and spend the rest on a kick ass desktop.

i3 is very slim, even if it is the latest.
MicroATX might be more expensive as well, and might not fit the card you would want.
You've got money to work with.

>one plus 3
>thinkpad t420 or x220
>1k gayming rig
>save the rest for a rainy day

Don't need much since I'll have a desktop. Hence why I suggested I go with a netbook.

I3 seems to hold it's own in benchmarks though? Better than the i5 6400 even in some games.

Well then shit, set aside $400 or so for a chromebook or barebones version of a Microsoft surface for school and such. Another $450 or so for a really good Android phone. Spend the rest on a desktop. $1400 or so left for a desktop can easily get you an i7-6700, minimum 16gb ddr4. H170 platform. Get a better ssd. Crucial BX series is eh in comparison to their MX or Samsung EVO stuff.

I'm coming from a laptop user, I'm pretty sure my specs already destroy the macbook pro. But I'll definitely consider better shit.

Is gigabyte still the best?

Best anything is subjective. I prefer Asus when possible. Gigabyte makes good video cards and motherboards though.

Oh also shit for the thinkpad and rig, like Mech Keyboard, SSD for Thinkpad, etc

$1300 to build a great desktop
$550 for a 64GB Nexus 6P
$200 for an Asus Chromebook C201

Still got $250 left over

Saged

After my maximus 7 gene, I'm never getting another asus mobo.

I've had 2 asus die on me. Gigabyte and asrock last pretty well imo.

Probably cause I don't put any stress on the asrock boards though.

I just got a Toshiba Chromebook 2 with 4gb and a 1080p screen. A 256gb ssd is coming tomorrow, am gonna install Linux of some sort. I got the Canadian version, so am pissed that they keyboard is Canadian, with no backlight. Probably going to return it and buy a refurb one on ebay from the states.

I just hate the drivers and the software that you have to use. Too fancy, too many useless features, not enough manual control.

Okay bye. Apple doesn't want business from faggots like you anyways. You damage their reputation by being seen with one of their devices.

>apple doesn't want business from faggots

youtu.be/gH1E0Tz0Tjs

I'd sub out the i7 for an i5 and find something else to spend the ~$150 on that you will save

i7 isn't worth it unless you want to have even *more* enterprise bullshit that you will never, ever use

How'd you do that status bar?
Looks neat!

pcpartpicker.com/list/jHQD3F
Try this OP

so are you finally giving it back, jamal?

You'll have to use the au pcpartpicker I'm afraid.