samsung.com/semiconductor/global/file/product/ds_k4b4g1646b_rev10-1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4 gb buffer man.

APPLE CONFIRMED CIA SUBSIDIARY

APPLEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

DELETE THIS!

What the fuck is up with his hair

inb4 he "kills" himself.

or some scandinavian country he's never been to tries to indict him for sexual assault charges.

I know right?

>tfw Rossman is gonna get assassinated by Apple

I'll miss listening to him as background noise

Try to google "8204924 u4000"

what hair?

He keeps combing it forward but can't accept he is going bald. Seems insecure. Also Louis is a hyprocrite...he says he hates unhealthy lifestyle yet drinks alcohol.

>a vegan
>hypocrite
does this surprise you?

> I don't have a laptop anymore since somebody tried to stab me on the way home while I was walking over the bridge. I could have fought back and taken the weapon but I was one handed so all I could do was Dodge and evade. I don't carry a laptop anymore. I have a desktop at home that I use for editing video and I carry the ssds in my pocket from work to home

>I could have taken the weapon

Christ what a delusional wannabe OPR8R autist.

Have you seen the one where he drones on and on about how the one waiter at some restaurant he eats at alone all the time brings him some shitty seasoning salt that he, if the waiter isn't there, brings in himself? God this guy's a faggot.

>the /t/ maymaylordaye
can we stop with this?

>LOUIS
>MANLET
faggot

who are you quoting? where does he live?

How do people watch this guy?
He clearly has autism, it's so cringy watching him awkwardly breaking eye contact with the camera because he's so beta.

>cringy
stop posting you autistic fagget

>idolising a nerd who is so self-conscious that he can't even keep eye contact with a camera.
>that hair

>He clearly has autism

Why you niggers keep using "autism" everyfuckingwhere? All tthe fucking boards. All the fucking time. Can't you explore the vast world of cursing? When niggers like you say "x clearly have autism" you aren't even shitposting, you're totally serious.

You are to the psychiatric field what Giorgio Tsoukalos is to science

>>idolising a nerd who is so self-conscious that he can't even keep eye contact with a camera.
I just have a problem with your post and the way you write. you're an autistic fagget

>being too fucking stupid to realize hes reading shit on his computer
>such beta
>autism
>autism
fucking drown yourself in a bathtub of shit while suffocating on dog dicks you dip shit fuck faced faggot.

MACKUCKS KUCKED AGAIN

>a program clearly used for work computers

>autism
>cringy
>beta
Looks like we've found a Leafy and h3h3 subscriber. Did you get lost on your way to Sup Forums?

So for the benefit of those of us unwilling to watch some conspiracy theorist moron mumbling at the camera... can you summarise his case?

That serial killer death stare, this guy is unstable.

>conspiracy theorist moron mumbling
what? watch the video you cuck. he doesn't even imply anything. just says: why is there a 4gb chip between the camera and cpu

He's confusing a 4Gb DDR3 RAM buffer for the webcam with a 4GB one and then spergs out about how could it possibly need 4GB?

Shalom.

It's the photo buffer goy. Nothing to worry about. It does not retain data. We at Apple provide technical schematics to all our products and they show this is nothing.

>4gb
>buffer
>camera phone

4Gb is 512MB, retard. Who said anything about camera phones?

>4Gb not 4GB
proof or fuck off

samsung.com/semiconductor/global/file/product/ds_k4b4g1646b_rev10-1.pdf

Here you go faggot

Google says "U4000 is a Samsung K4B4G1646B-HYK0 IC,SDRAM,4GBIT,DDR3L-1600". That's four gbits not four gbytes. Memory chips generally, including flash, static RAM, and dynamic RAM, are specified in bits not bytes. That is because, depending on the specific device, the per-chip access width might be as little as one bit. In bytes this device would be 512 MiB.

Nothing wrong with alcohol.

>Thinkpads are nigger proof they said

>Nothing wrong with alcohol.
Off yourself degenerate.

jesus i know this is Sup Forums and all but there is no reason to get so hostile. chill out.

>le degenerate meem
Fuck off back to Sup Forums you worthless hypocrite.

ITT: alphabet agency shills trying to discredit the hidden spycams installed in every macbook retina by making fun of this kike's hair.

>tfw applels webcam has more memory than a 970

its 512 mb u retard

Alphabet is Google not Apple

>he doesn't even imply anything. just says: why is there a 4gb chip between the camera and cpu
Which is about the level of "proof" I've come to expect whenever someone on Sup Forums gets all "APPLE BOTNET", and why I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching that video.

Fuck you shill

Good goyim. 512mb is safe from spying eyes. Just keep telling yourself that.

Is he autistic?