It's over (For real this time)

Shitvidia is finished
wccftech.com/amd-rx-480-1500mhz-overclocking-tool-voltage-control/

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/asus-msi-review-samples-accusation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nvidia can OC to 2ghz, thats 40% faster than AMD

Clock speed isn't everything. Nvidia barely scales with oc. Also $800 1080 Fools Edition vs $250 rx 480

Then get yourself a nice Preshot and OC it to 8Ghz

Green team?

More like Heem team lmao

1080 is the fastest GPU on the planet, let me drink your tears AMDPOORFAGS

NVidia just werks.

Lmao no one's going to give a shit because it's too expensive

>he spends his money on a device for playing video games

>poorfags

retarded nvidiot shill

Damage control

Those awful stars/reviews.
Whenever I looked like before, Nvidia would always have 5 stars or 3.5

>pajeet editor
>shilling pajeet hardward

Kek
>
Ayy

>B-b-but it costs more

Ayyy

Triple the price for x1.3 performance. I'd buy 3 RX 480's and still have money for games.

You forget nVidia premium features that only nVidia has, no one else..

>40% higher core clock
>35% lower IPC
gosh, it's fucking nothing. it's like overclocking a pentium 4, just without the insane power draw.

AMD has no drivers

You could get 2 RX 480s and hire a black man to fuck your ass if you need your Gapeworks that bad.

>>Thermal Throttling
>Gimpworks
>Flounder's Edition
>No Async
>Gsync for extra $200
>Fan revving
>TDP lies
Yeah, I'll pass

Nvidia historically did more ops per clock than AMD
And one Nvidia shader was strongee than 1 AMD shader

I prefer the …"Fool edition " version more

This thread is pure concentrated rarified powder form autism.

OP is a faggot.

Bahahahahaha

But not anymore, Pascal has lower IPC than Maxwell

I found this funnier than I should have

Nvidia #1 fastest GPU best drivers

These stale millennial memes are pretty outdated

For the last 5 years it was Nvidia brick drivers and AMD house fires.

I hope the new gen fixes this reversal.

It already has with rx 400 minus bsod

Keep reaching, driver errors are PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

You forgot the part when you have to buy three of them and then pray that game supports at least two to be able to play it at 30FPS.

Have you ever owned an amd card?

They are tremendous shit, nothing nvidia can produce is so horribly shitty.

I remember R9 200 series card (maybe 290X?) having 1.5 star out of 10 here, because people were using them for mining and 90% of them died after a week of load.

There is nothing wrong with them.

I have one. Does this count?

No its not, hence I have one. Funny how nobody gives a shit and yet theyre sold out an dpeople are looking eveywhere to buy one

>most gaymes don't support sli or xfire on launch
>most stay poorly optimized
>Muh gaymes in beta or early fagcess don't even
>1/2 MMOs don't support
>Stuttering
>Moderate stability
Coming from someone who's owned xfire and sli cards

i have had HD4870 and HD7870
shit was dope

>currytech
Not even worth paying attention to

i have a 5yo 6870 and its had zero driver or over heating problems

this piece of shit still plays every game on the market at mid settings but i want to upgrade it

I'd wait a couple months for a good single GPU fm

>or 3.5

>ASUS and MSI had to send custom BIOS versions to reviewers to even get 2GHz
wccftech.com/asus-msi-review-samples-accusation/

Dont panic AMD have released the game changing 460 & 470 cards too... bahaha I didnt know how the audience didnt literally walk out of that presentation.

The 470 is to stop gtx 970 and the 460 is to stop gtx 960. It's called covering your bases.

WCCFtech said that Fury X will be the fastest GPU too

Too bad it couldn't oc for shit and had only 4gb vram. Being good at a 4k slideshow isn't a selling point

Literally a gigantic fireball

>230$
>awesome performances for the price
>draw 100W
>only 60°C
>can be overclocked as fuck.
I don't see any downside for this GPU. What's the trick ? That can't be possible.

The magic of finally moving on from 24nm

Intel CPUs moved from 22nm to 14nm too, but don't overclock any better.

Or DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Who cares what the case looks like?

2/10 bait

Because overclocking depends on the architecture, way less on the litography used.

>Nvidia brick drivers
Can confirm that my 680 is halfway butchered.
Explain to me this nvidiots, It's like but sometimes

>yet theyre sold out

Because they've shipped about 50 cards worldwide so far. Congratulations on being one of the biggest Nvidia pole smokers on the planet and securing one!

$800 isn't a lot for the quality of GPU you're getting.

Mah nigga. Still using a 7870 here. PS4 uses something similar in power so games won't need anything better than that for awhile.

Because they use cum as thermal paste.

This fucking constant shitposting of irrelevant AMDrones is mildly annoying. I've heard those broken AMD promises for last 5 years just to watch Nvidia dominating yet another series in terms of performance. Odds are that if 9/10 people disagree with you you're not as smart as you think you're.

>mfw the 460 is $99 and delivers 1080p at 60fps

>1080p at 60fps all settings cranked down
I guess if you've been an AMDrone for the past couple of years you're bound to have eye cancer already so I guess it's fine.

It's GTX950 tier "at least it's better than consoles.jpg" performance for sub $100.

Its real purpose is fitting inside laptops so you can have PS4 tier performance in an ultrabook.

for

I've had the HD7850 for like 3-4 years now and it's good. No driver issues, it doesn't get too hot, performance is still alright after overclocking it a bit.
I'm probably getting a 480/1070 in a few months though.

>my R9 290 is still relevant and doesnt get gimped
Feels good.
Ill probably get a 490, if I want to upgrade.

Im pretty sure cum would be more effective.
They are using the best insulator they could find.

It's precisely 1/2 of a 970.

AMD's instruction set is garbage. NVDIA could release a card half as powerful and it would still be better for games the fully optimize CUDA

That's because CUDA is proprietary crap designed to work on Nvidia hardware and Nvidia hardware only. It has nothing to do with whether Nvidia or AMD cards are "better".

Besides, games don't even USE CUDA.

>Wait 3 months
>Get a 1070 with better features than founders for 380 dollars
>AMDfags will be running 4 of their new cards and STILL won't be able to break 60fps in new games

>wait 4 months
>get 490 that blows the shit out of 1070 for the same price

I really don't see why everyone is losing their shit over the 480. It's 390/x performance for about 200 bucks. While that's a great thing, you've got to be a fool to believe that this will affect 1070/80 sales. The 480 is not a 4k card because it just doesn't have enough power to push those pixels. Even tho the 1070 is ''just'' 40% faster, that is a whole fucking lot when it comes gayming.

Don't get me wrong, I grant AMD every sale they can get, because I understand competition in the market. But I honestly doubt that this card will have the impact that the delusionists on this board believe it will have. Theres also the 1060 which will directly compete with the 480.

Also any new info on Vega?

>AMD
>Blowing the shit out of current higher end Nvidia cards

Do you even realize just how many 1070's nvidia will sell in that time? People are tired of waiting, m8.

Do you? High-end cards are a small fraction of the market.

Did you even read the reviews. They have been basically vandalized by a bunch of whiners complaining about the scalpers. They aren't actually reviewing the card itself. I fucking hate Amazon because they are lazy and don't give a fuck about shit reviews. Image semi-related. Another product that has a shit review average because of said shit reviews.

Years later and they haven't bothered removing irrelevant "reviews".

Yes, but there are far more people buying ''high-end'' cards from nvidia than there are from AMD.

And people don't thing "High end" when they hear AMD.

It's like none of you invested in a Roth IRA 10 years ago for this exact purpose.

>they talk about 2.1ghz OC at event
>it throttles like a fucknugget at stock, never mind OC

Enjoy your overpriced housefire

>NDA still in effect

Don't get me wrong, I hope this is true because finally we'll see real competition in the GPU marketplace again, but I'm not trusting anything from any website until AMD lifts their NDA.

>I'd buy 3 RX 480's

Not to mention that three way SLI is not an option for the 1080

shillvidia fags btfo

upgraded from 750ti to 390x shits lit senpai

I want to know why the fuck didn't they put a fucking cooler on the 470.

Novideo claims that it'll work only on applications that have been written with 3xSLI in mind but the software developer will have to write it themselves.
Also benchmarking suites for some reason.

>games the fully optimize CUDA

AH HA HA HA HAHA
Fucking asshole just learned about CUDA but has not actual idea what it is. Typical.

>for real this time
Yeah, just like all the other times.

Posting anything as OP with "It's over [insert name here] is finished and bankrupt" should be a bannable offense for sheer faggotry.

> for real this time

Jesus Christ these threads are getting more desperate as well :")