Try telling me that this isn't the best smartphone on the market right now

Try telling me that this isn't the best smartphone on the market right now.

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vYv8YQJbJaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no physical keyboard
>has the shitty edge gimmick
>Android
It's not even close to the best.

>5.5" screen
trash

It's good but too much bling for my taste with that edge thing.

S7 regular is better, because it's 5.1" and doesn't have the edge meme.

Oneplus 3. For literally half the price you get same /better specs

No waterproofing

>$700
>cell phone

no

edge a shit, its a gimmick that only makes the phone less comfortable to hold

>touchjizz
>bloated
>glass back
>fragile as fuck drop once and the back is cracked
>waterproofing is gone after you drop it and it cracks
>shittiest speakers ever put on a phone
>no front stereo speakers
>back and multitasking buttons are placed wrong
>Samsung memory management is horse shit
>no unlocked bootloader

OP3 & HTC 10 are better options

Don't be a fucking idiot

pretty good, s6edge+ was good too

people still think TouchWiz is a thing,
its been scaled back to the point of being nonexistent

>also 4gb of ram

Do you have the June Android Security update yet? Didn't think so

Doesn't even qualify for best, hope you enjoy those exploits

Im posting from one now. It's a great phone all around, but the edge screen is a fucking gimmick. No real practical use, and finding a decent screen protector/case combo is a fucking nightmare. Other than that, it's great.

Had it since the 2nd, before your beloved nexus got it.
Don't get too salty user.

>its been scaled back to the point of being nonexistent
>>also 4gb of ram
It's the reason the phone needs 4 GB of RAM in the first place. Actually usable RAM is still about 1 GB. And 32 GB of storage? only 10 HB is usable because the rest is taken up by touchwiz

Haha oh wow, resorting to lies to back up your "point". Nice.

>touchjizz
yes
>bloated
no
>glass black
no problem
>fragile as fuck
fucking no. try one, motherfucker.
>waterproofing is gone after you drop it and it cracks
try not dropping it then, you greasy cunt.
>shittiest speakers ever put on a phone
wat. seriously, try one.
>no front stereo speakers
like 90% of the market, but yes, that's a con.
>back and multitasking buttons are placed wrong
autistic complain.
>Samsung memory management is horse shit
yep.
>no unlocked bootloader
yep.
>OP3 & HTC 10 are better options
fuck no.

trips confirm best phone/waifu

>protip: you can't

Go and be 12 yo somewhere else

not nexus
/thread

Go look at the oneplus 3 vs s7 speedtest on youtube

>fragile as fuck
>fucking no
>try not dropping it
Lel

One Plus Three came out just in time to give me a rebuttal to this thread.

>I can't see the absence of correlation between having a phone, fragile or not, and try not dropping it

stay classy, Sup Forums.

My brother bought one because it came with an extra one free and a gear VR headset.

He used the headset once and said it was pixelated and slow. Hes upset that it doesn't have the stock OS like the Nexus and says its buggy and slow compared to his Nexus 6 and Nexus 5.

His fingerprint sensor fails often too.

I warned him about Samsungs software being shit but he had to learn for himself, he said he won't buy another non Nexus device again.

>>glass black
>no problem

Cracked the back of my S6 through the case just by normal use. No drops or bangs- literally just in my pocket and in my hand. Looks pretty, feels nice, fragile as shit.

>愛してるさわこ !BE/4wes0mE
>expect people to take you seriously

Jesus fucking Christ, man. I have an S6 and it's pretty as new. It fell once and there's no mark on it, and of course placing it in my pocket won't cause any damage. How much pressure did it faced? Are you obese?

>sit on phone
>WHY IS IT BROKEN
lel

It's great...for now. No AOSP+sealed battery = paperweight 18 months from now.

>also 4gb of ram
pointless if touchwiz uses 3gb of it. any phone with 2gb running cm13 will have as much free ram as this.

My HTC HD2 still runs fine on it's original battery and it's what, seven years old by now? And so does my Galaxy S II. This battery replacement meme needs to die.

Isn't gorilla glass 4 supposed to be strong?

Can I install cyanogenmod on it?

Except the s7 has a better camera, will have better battery life, better screen, actual resell value, better DAC on non US model, BUT YEAH TOTALLY THE SAME MAN

>>no unlocked bootloader
That's only true for the gimped US model, the Exynos ones available to the rest of the world are fully rootable.

I would get the op3 if it had expandable storage. I need room for my Chinese cartoons.

>will have better battery life,
Made me chuckle.

Gorilla glass is a meme. It scratches and cracks just as easily as any other generic toughened glass.

>That damage control.
10 won have been deposited in your account yoo-wun.

Exynos s7 easily does 10-11 hours SoT.

>TouchJizz
>Overpriced
>Meme Edge™

>It's the reason the phone needs 4 GB of RAM in the first place
No. The Samsung needs it because normies tend to never unload their apps. They have hundreds of them all on at once, clogging up the memory.

>Actually usable RAM is still about 1 GB
Lol no.

>And 32 GB of storage? only 10 HB is usable because the rest is taken up by touchwiz
Lol no.

>Exynos s7 easily does 10-11 hours SoT.
>As if this was good.
Lol

All I see here are poorfags living with their parents who can't afford a piece of technology.

Anything at 4-5h sot is good, anything over is fucking awesome.

For a 5.1" device with a 3k mah battery? Yes, it is.

How'd you get your notification bar that small at the top.

480 DPI

>op3
>6gb
>shittiest multitasking
youtu.be/vYv8YQJbJaQ

I use a Nexus 6P which is actually worth my money. Samsung's phones are all fucking memes at this point.

Just don't stress the CPU for more than 2 minutes or your awesome phone will throttle down to 300mhz.

Can confirm screen protection is a fucking nightmare with the edge. If I had my time again I would get the regular S7 and be done with it.

If you have a good case and a wet application screen protector, your edge will be fine. Otherwise good luck with every other screen protector that peels the fuck off.

I have an Incipio case and it's good.

I like the edge functions but I only use four of them. Water resistance is a plus. Good low light camera. Powerful. I like how it looks. I like it as a device.

My only other preference at this point would be the P9 but, as a telco salesperson, asking someone if they want to buy a P9 ten times a day eventually results in so many penis jokes at work that I can't hear it any other way.

>screen protector

>Huawei
>Chinkshit

AYYYYYYY

iphone 6s costs the same in my country. why by samsung lol

Because pissphones are fucking terrible.

Well yeah, those don't have fast charge tech; planned obsolescence weren't a built-in feature.

Really? I manage only 7~8 hours SoT. 10~11 hours SoT is only possible if you don't leave your dark basement cave.

Compared to what? Android phones? lel

only a poorfag that never once in his life owned a good iPhone would say that

You don't need this unless you work underwater.

What did you do before this was a thing?

ITT

Insecure mnchildren seeking to justify their purchase

This.
S6 is pretty good tho, im using an S5 that i found in the street and im pretty ok with it.

That isn't the best smartphone on the market right now. There, that wasn't so hard.

I watched this video but I'm unimpressed. This video is showing the differences of ROM's more, rather than computer hardware.

When you run a shitty goatse goyim OS, then you better go in expecting poor memory management.

But user, it IS the best phone on the market.

>> inb4 muh touchjizz is so laggy
that's an old meme
>> inb4 it runs lagdroid
have you actually tried it in 2016 honestly, not that bad.
>> no iMessage mi bubbles!
fuck off cuck

this isn't the best smartphone on the market right now. it's right behind iPhones and any Nexus.

Nexus has no SD card slot

>touchwizz

>muh waterproof
Fapping in the shower got much easier right? I never had a phone dying because of water in thirty years of phones.
>no custom rom
That people even consider this pos. It's their first half decent phone after a completely mess up of the S-line, there wasn't one of them without a big flaw since they started in 2010.
Enjoy it as long as it gets updates cuck.

don't bother OP. the phone is popular among normies, thus Sup Forums will hate it.

>not having a home server to supplement your storage space

Got a S7 Edge.
I deactivated the edge feature. It is not usefull.
Speakers are indeed tinny-sounding. But it is waterproof (1 or 3m for 30min) so you're safe for at least dropping it into a puddle of water.

I'm disappointed that the storage space via adoptable something-something is not working properly. I was planning to put downloaded amazon video on the device but it doesn't use the sd card storage.

Other then that it is a fine device. You can replace the TouchWizz if you want.

>No. The Samsung needs it because normies tend to never unload their apps. They have hundreds of them all on at once, clogging up the memory.
>TouchJizz can't into memory management
>Doesn't kill apps that are not needed when RAM is low
>Blame it on normies

>Lol no.
Lol yes.

>Lol no.
Lol yes.

>o you're safe for at least dropping it into a puddle of water.
Except that then the glass will crack and water get into the device anyway.

Uhm no that's not the problem with its ram management at all, memelord. It kills background apps too aggressively, causing unnecessary app reloads. It's not an issue with the Exynos versions because they put more effort into that kernel.
Of course you'd know that if you did even a little research rather than just spewing lies and memes.

touchwizz literally takes 6 gb, you dense motherfucker.

>"replace the touchwizz"
>can't unlock bootloader
explain how one would do this
if your answer is "download a different launcher", kill yourself in advance

that's not a lenovo zuk z2 pro
>throttled 820
>only 4gb of ram
>only 64GB storage
>doesn't have a 960fps camera
>no type c

Give it back, Jamal

S7 has expandable storage too

Sadly, this. There is a Snapdragon, version of the S7 which would get AOSP ROMs, but it's available only in the US. Only phone worth buying for me is the HTC 10. I'm currently using the S5, so it would be a decent upgrade I guess.

Samsung smartphones are the only one that can't run kancolle android smoothly

> using a smartphone
> 2016
> not having a piphone
fucking pleb

hope your battery does better than my note 4's
(which died after a year, but i can replace my battery...)

Well I got an Xperia Z3 for about 250 brand new. What does this do that I would actually need?

Snapdragon gets similar too

I have the S7 but am using my Moto G because it runs smoother.

It's about an hour less than the Exynos in tests. Still, not bad by any means.

Got an S7 from work a couple weeks ago, and compared to my Nexus 6, holy shit does it run better.

Don't really have any complains so far.

I'm telling you, user, it's not the best smartphone on the marked.

Was pretty easy tbqh fäm

>he doesn't like it so he's poor
What sort of pathetic logic is this?

>Try telling me that this isn't the best smartphone on the market right now.

It's not the best smartphone on the market right now.

See, not so difficult at all, and "best" is completely relative to a given situation, not as a broad generalization. What's best for you most certainly isn't best for me, I promise you that much.

I just got an S7 as part of the Samsung Insights beta/research program, I really don't find it all that spectacular but it was free so I'm going to keep it. In about 5.5 months it'll become mine, free of charge, and it'll be on craigslist that day for $350 cash in the hand and I guarantee you it'll sell in a few hours.

Then I'll use the proceeds from that sale to get the best device for me (which is a flagship from 2015, actually, and still nothing matches it today or in 6 months).

What is the best smartphone then?

I hate it!
Why? I just don't know yet,
I smashed the bullshit glass back already when i hopped out of the car,
The text looks shit, not crisp enough or something,
Animation Lag through the roof,
Feels like a bar of soap in your hands, someone tell me how to hold this comfortably
I just like my Note 3 better?
Not sure man

>What is the best smartphone then?

What part of "best is relative" don't you comprehend, son? There is no best smartphone on the market right now FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN EVERY SINGLE SITUATION WORLDWIDE, PERIOD.

There can only be a best smartphone for you in your situation, and even the situation can change over time (but you'll still be the fucking miserable piece of shit you've always been, of course).

>looking for the "best" anything
>not understanding the concept to any degree whatsoever
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

No i just meant what the phone you were going to get was, dont take it too seriously

If it is snapdragon 820 non-edge version with cm13, than yes, it is the best.
But if it is exynos edge with touchjizz than i would rather prefer some xiaomi shit.

Yeah less battery, slower cpu, worse dac, no bootloader unlock or root sure does make the snapdragon version superior.