Looking for a good free vpn that has decent upload speeds. 20mb or so...

Looking for a good free vpn that has decent upload speeds. 20mb or so. Tried to install ghost however it keeps saying that it doesent t have the correct driver. Some bullshit like that. What are some that you guys have used that just worked. No limit possibly?

Other urls found in this thread:

airvpn.org/?referred_by=96189
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>good
>free
pick one

Lol, I'll settle for a reasonably priced one.

tunnelbear
t. linustechtips

Private Internet Access

There is literally nothing that beats it. They keep no logs and it's really cheap.

How can you trust them or anyone that claims such a thing?

Just look at torrentfreak, reddit, tpb, kickass etc.

PIA is 100% trusted. I've been using them for years and not a single issue has came up.

the question is what would happen if something would happen, would they betray the user?

Right but how in anyway does that make you trust them? This could be a secret NSA operation.

No, they wouldn't and can't. They keep no logs at all. Meaning that even if the government wanted information about user(s), they can't provide anything due to the fact they have no logs.

Tunnel bear has horrible upload speeds. Less than a meg.

I've download like 2-3 TB worth of data from torrents, not a single notice or warning.

I do that on my isp. They can send upmto 3 notices and then that's it. Nothing more can be done.

>They keep no logs at all
At least that's what they say, you can't be sure of it.

Seconded PIA. Can't say much for their upload speed, but they max out my upload (which is a measly 800kB/s. Bytes.)
I've used them for years, I'm on the yearly payment.
No problems. Except one- some of their VPNs are flagged by cloudflare, but that's the fault of people using the VPNs trying to DDOS cloudflare sites. It doesn't affect browsing (since there's a captcha you fill in) but it affects things like my RSS feed torrent downloaders. Not all of their VPNs are flagged though so I just keep hopping until I find one that works.

This isn't an issue with PIA specifically but rather VPNs in general since there's always some shitter who abuses them.

I guess, but if you look it up tons of companies have tried to get information about their users and they simply gave up because PIA have no logs.

I'm really just ging to be using it for streaming. Maybe a little torrent downloading.

It's fine for that.

Some sites will block proxies altogether or redirect you to google because you're using one.

My regular Internet upload speed is less that a meg, as you can imagine it's tough to stream on that. Gotta basically stream in poo settings and resolution. So bad that it's just too blurry to even see. That's what I'm trying to resolve. If it can do that I'm sold.

PIA is pretty good.

I like AirVPN too, their client software is fantastic (way better than just using niggerdy OpenVPN GUI with some confs), good speeds, fuckton of servers, no logs, etc. I get full speed on most of their servers and pretty good latency. (20ms~ for a few dozen servers all across the US.) Highest, good one that I get full speed downloads on is like, in fucking Latvia.

ExpressVPN is total shit.

Ipredator is total shit.

The highest down speeds I've gotten are 2.7MB/s (bytes), and my max is higher than that, so I think that's their down limit.
Doesn't bother me though, torrents rarely get that fast anyway.
And 2.7MB/s is pretty damn fast. I have strong memories of having internet made of ass

What I like about them is you can pay for 3 days, instead of buying a month and wasting half of it. Think it would help my sotuation with twitch streaming. Currently working with less than 1mb upload lol

I currently have better down speed got 16mb down. It's my up that sucks ass. Less than 1mb should be illegal.

Yeah I did 3 days, then used it for like 12hr; was so impressed with server selections, speeds and the software that I went ahead and bought 3 months.

I've just requested a trial. Hopefully I get that, if not I'll just do the 3 days. Thanks for the info on this.

Just set your own openvpn/shadowsocks server on vps. You could find one for 1-5$ per month.
For eastern europe try yourserver.se or time4vps.eu.
> They keep no logs
Kek

>LE PRIVATE INTERNET ACCSES!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun with your leaks.

Get airvpn airvpn.org/?referred_by=96189