Talk me out of buying this bad boy

Talk me out of buying this bad boy

>sexy as all fuck+rgb led
>best sensor on the market
>removable side keys
>battery life great compared to g700

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/SteelSeries-KANA-3600dpi-Gaming-Wired-USB-Optical-Mouse-for-internet-cafe-/111227726199?hash=item19e5b06977:g:N5oAAOSwofxUlBbS
youtube.com/watch?v=wQxw-pX4dak&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sexy as fuck

are we looking at the same picture here?

looks like gamer garbage.

the wheel is worse than that if a $3 mouse

The shame of being an idiot that spent $100+ on a fucking mouse.

>wireless
>led

Well you're clearly a faggot so this mouse will suit you well

It's super uncomfortable. Get it if you want carpal tunnel.

i know it's a matter of taste, but how the flying fuck can anyone like the appearance of that thing? it conjures up memories of madkatz products that were attempting to deviate from the standard appearance just to be recognisable

Im guessing OP is under the age of 18 as this is a kiddy trap purchase pile of shit.
Id have the g400s any day

how about you don't be stupid for once and get a g303.
>same sensor for half the price
>once you turn the LEDs off looks fine unlike your POS
>infinite battery life
>don't have to buy a new one for $180 once the battery inevitably degrades like the good little goyim that you are

I love how everyone jumps on the bandwagon "hurr durr gaymuur OP is five".

It's actually a decent mouse, it looks pretty bad and I don't really understand why they went with that.
But from what I read it's comfortable enough and your fingers don't rest on the gap.
It does have one of the best sensor on the market and I've seen a few fps pros try it out and say they couldn't tell it was wireless.
There's a big problem though, the price is ridiculous, so maybe go for the 303, or even cheaper the gigabyte MX300 (pixart 3988).

The g300 has sensor problems

I have the G502 and it's the best mouse ever

they've resolved that problem since its launch. don't throw your hard earned shekels away.

bought this from ebay kek ebay.com/itm/SteelSeries-KANA-3600dpi-Gaming-Wired-USB-Optical-Mouse-for-internet-cafe-/111227726199?hash=item19e5b06977:g:N5oAAOSwofxUlBbS

How can it have the best sensor on the market when plenty of mice have flawless sensors?

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxw-pX4dak&app=desktop
Its been shown to beat even the best wired mice

Good thing I don't live in a LAN Party

Ambidextrous mice are a joke. I know from experience. Have fun with your hand cramps.

>doesn't even have a dedicated sniper button
it's shit

I love that button. It's a great modifier for extra functions on the mouse. I only wish there were more buttons accessible by the index and middle finger as you press down that one.

I've owned the 502, 600, 700s, Rat 7, Razer ouroboros, Deathadder chroma (currently) naga 2011,14 editions, and a Steelseries sensei heat mouse

most of those still currently, but I think my favorite so far is the Deathadder, comfy and reliable (with warranty anyways)
tl;dr i wasted my money buying mice, but this one was pretty good for $50

>rgb led

>Wireless
Lmao

Isn't this mouse like £130?
You're legit a massive fucking retard if you think this mouse is worth that (and consequently more than double the cost of better mice)

Wew, when this first came out, Sup Forums was calling me a Poorfag for NOT wanting to afford this thing, no matter how good it is.

I have one. It's pretty good. Only poorfags hate it really.

this is what you SHOULD buy

There are better options

Poorfaggotry has nothing to do with it.
I could quite easily afford this mouse because I'm not a NEET but paying more than triple the price of already well reviewed and flawless sensor mice just means you're being a fucking idiot.

Don't listen to those poorfags. This mouse is best. On level with g9 but with less weight and better wheel.

i just want another msoft wheel mouse optical

Yes I should have bought one of these instead of my 1080 gpu, how stupid of me.

>wireless
trash

looks like a bug mouse for competitive autists

Must buy some Apple Water™ too!

I grabbed the g602 and I can't imagine why other wireless mice are beating it, but that made it all the more affordable as basically everywhere is selling it for cheap.

^These

Holy shit the mouse looks atrocious, why couldn't they just use the g400 shell instead of this gamer garbage? If they did that I would buy the shit out of it.

If you can find a G400, get one of those instead. Failing that, the G402 isn't terrible. G302/G303 is also good.

Get WMO 1.1. Best mouse ever.

No bullshit, just a sleek shape.

What's the big deal with the 502? I bought one and it only made me want one of the lightweight no frills mice like the deathadder or zowie mice

Get a Mionix 7000 or castor.

>deathadder
>majority of them double clicks
>scroll unreliable after 2 months on Sup Forums
>paint falling off after a few months even with only minor hand sweat
deathadders are utter shit, only the sensor is reliable.

Expensive, worth it if you prefer this grip style

>no sidebuttons
>max 1.5G acceleration

I just got one of these becausw my g400 was too big and heavy

Hope it werks

Op, please

get the CSL - TM137U

>Sidebuttons
>Too slow and lazy to use keyboard

Get out gayman.

too many spaces for dust, sweat and other human fluids

Ayy lmao

Like semen right

>see OP image
>immediate thought: The All-Spark came into contact with a typical multi-button mouse
>that mouse in the OP image is the result of the encounter
>can't wait for it to transform and fucking murder the OP
>hope his webcam is on during the entire scenario

What a fucking piece of shit that is.

why the fuck would you buy an ambidextrous outdated piece of shit?

>not getting the rival 700

How is it expensive? It's the same price as every other mouse worth buying.

>LEDs
>wireless
>pricey
>heavy
>looks retarded

No i have the G303 and it's flawless especialy for quake live it the best mouse for esport competitor because of her flawless sensor and little shape

>Steelseries Sensei is the best looking mouse ive seen
>Laser
>hardware acceleration

such a shame

you don't need it

Eh, I've had mine for 2 years and none of those problems