Why haven't you bought AMD stock yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you bought AMD stock yet Sup Forums?

Try harder Pajeet.

fuck off mate.

>talking about AMD
>Sup Forums

what?

Last I checked AMD is technology.

Because it's too late now. The time to buy was a few months ago when it was below $2.

Don't be stupid. If you buy in now that's still a nice return when it goes to 6 or even if it only makes it to 5 and a half.

It's too late.

If I buy now it'll drop. If I don't it'll go up.

Lose-lose

It's already at a 4-year high. It would be literally retarded to bank on it continuing to rise when an AMD fuck up is always just around the corner.

There's no y axis on that chart
I fucking hate robinhood

Except they are in the best position they have been since athlon.

If you bought it you should be planning to hold it in to 2017 at least.

>Thinking it's worth trying to beat the market
>Not just investing in index funds and ETFs

because im $5k all in to VHC

Nah Zen still isn't out, and when they announce it their value will probably rise further.

This thread belongs in /biz/, bro.

>1 day timeline
post 1 or 5 year

Almost $5 dollarios

Because trading foreign stocks is a pain in the ass.

>pajeet
>~7.47% in one day

Blue Horseshoe loves Advanced Micro Devices.

Own 500 shares, senpai.

At what price per share did you execute the purchase.

Because I'm doing fine with just bitcoin

At that time, we didn't have enough information about their Polaris cards. The company was ostensibly going bankrupt at that point, their q1 2016 financial report is really ugly.

Average of about 4.5.

>700$
>tfw considered buying some when they were at 270

It thought it was just as likely that they'd become worthless.

I never thought they'd become completely worthless, I've always believed there is real utility behind it. But yeah it probably was just as likely that they'd at least drop in price compared to then. It was a gamble but for me it paid off big time

>this time its d-different!

If it's the same as the last bubbles I'd be happy, considering the bubbles have always ended up at a significantly higher plateau than they started.

5 Year projection when it will hit rock bottom in a year or two when nvidia announces another meme technology.
That will be a really good moment to buy if you like to gamble, it will rocket again when they presente a new tech and some asshole makes a new 5 year projection that ressembles what you posted and you can sell for a profit.
Until it dies this will be repeating in cycles because that's what happen with both stock when the other company shows up with some breakthrough tech

Now is a good time to short some AMD stock.

My question to nvidia fanboys should always be; if you're so confident AMD is finished, why don't you short sell?

Shorting stock is unethical and is part of the reason we entered a depression in '07. You should be euthanized and then sentenced to a life in hell.

Luckily my chances of reproduction are already zero and hell isn't real, huh?

Try a real punishment, like VR I can't afford, or being forced to use a bulldozer CPU

>hell isn't real
*tips*

Well not in any supernatural sense. There are places on earth that could be described as hell, but you have to be kept alive to exist in them.

As an atheist I'll play devil's advocate for a second. How are you so certain hell doesn't exist in the supernatural sense?

Well upon the cessation of brain activity any awareness ceases to happen.
The human brain is aware of the futility of threatening dead people, so hell was created to threaten people who were very much still alive.
Hell wouldn't really be much of a threat if only dead people knew about it.

That's like 3 different arguments schlocked into one

this isn't true, you just watched the big short and think you know stuff

The big short hit the nail on the head. Humor me, what do you think caused the recession in '07?

I bought back when it was 2.90. I wish I had gotten more shares, but I'm glad I have what is in hand.

because i'm buying bitcoin. I already have some of them, now i'm waiting for some kind of price bump to sell everything and buy again when there will be value correction

How many did you get?

they can 't get keep getting away with this

Not who you're responding to, but the Big Short was a bunch of lefty pro-government propaganda that took great pains to pin all of the blame for the meltdown on big business without going into the decisions of the Carter and Clinton administration that encouraged them to start giving out bad loans in the first place.

>now i'm waiting for some kind of price bump
Sorry bro, this is the price bump. You should have bought in a few months ago, you're about to be sorely disappointed.

My dick is so hart right now