What the fuck happened?! Was WWDC THAT bad? Christ, I have 100 apple shares, I'm scared as fuck

What the fuck happened?! Was WWDC THAT bad? Christ, I have 100 apple shares, I'm scared as fuck.

You must be stupid to not have sold your shares when the jews left the boat.
Always trust the jews when it comes to money.

Wall Street has an AAPL panic attack every week.

This. Jump ship while you still can OP. The normies have lost interest in the pissphone and fagbooks, bankruptcy for Apple is eminent.

Happens at almost every big announcement. the price will pick up again. Its a stable stock that will continue to grow. With slight downs and ups.

Nigga the stock has been plumiting for about a year now. Something's very wrong. That iphone 7 better be able to give you a back massage and suck your dick else things don't look good for apple.

>their most memorable announcement was a word/emoji translator
>before that it was the apple pencil
You deserve it senpai
>the jew left the boat
Care to explain?

this is what's really up. 52% gain in one day, 141 million in volume. AMD now trads @ 4.50 was 1.50

They can explain to you how stocks always dip following a conference, simply because they rise on the back of speculation ahead of one. Markets are entirely a psychological game.

VHC

buy now.

Look at a larger chart. Now's actually the time to buy and if you're into anything you'd know. Buy low, sell high. This may dip a bit, but the overall stock will go up. Apple isn't going away anytime soon.

Use the emotions of people to buy/sell. Letting yourself be runover by emotions is exactly how rich shits make money.

>Be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful - Warren Buffet

search
>apple Carl Icahn

i see thanks for the hint, any of you guys are into this kind of things? is good/safe investing into technologie in the current year?

>tfw all apple money goes directly to the loo
feels good desu

>apple?
No, their stocks fell since they announced that the iphone sales went down.
Until Apple has a new innovative product they will continue to fall, but I dont know that the bottom will be.
If I where you I would keep the stocks, because Apple is currently working on a e-car. Then the stocks will rise again, but because Tesla is dominating the market the stocks will normalize again after a few month.

> is good/safe investing into technologie in the current year?
No, the internet bubble is about to pop. Many company's are loosing faith in web advertisement and are indicating that they want to jump of the ship.
Without the ads many websites and companies will die, like youtube, facebook, ....
But hardware technologies will be same for some time.
So check what the sources of income are to your tech company and to be prepared for a stock crash in this sector.

What notable companies have indicated that they're losing faith in web advertisement? It appears to me that more and more of the giants are getting on board.

>owning Apple shares since Jobs died
They got nothing. No culture, no new products. Only milking the brand name.

Technological plateau, moron.

>I have 100 apple shares
hahahaha wow
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>curry up now

Dying brand. Just overpriced and poorly optimized products.

This

Damn right, without change Apple is FINISHED

The internet is safe at the moment. The bubble people are actually worried about is the startup bubble. 80-90% of startups fail at the moment. Silicon Valley investments are also a very incestious affair at the moment. If VC money in Silicon Valley dries up, then there is going to be an issue.

haha omg lulz pissphone i get it because it belongs in a toilet

oh man and fagbook you're so f**king epic dude

>80-90% of startups fail at the moment
as opposed to 10 years ago when startups tended to succeed-oh no wait 90% of startups have failed since the dawn of time.

the difference is that there's a lot more money pouring into them, so they fail after raising (and spending) millions of dollars rather than within 4 weeks

for 1 year I think it's pretty relevant.