Can someone that knows what they're doing take a look at this script and figure out why it doesn't work anymore/how to...

Can someone that knows what they're doing take a look at this script and figure out why it doesn't work anymore/how to fix it?

pastebin.com/CgMuECNQ

Other urls found in this thread:

userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/review/140199
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah.

ok

It seems like it's unable to get the most recent post numbers. Probably an easy patch for anybody that knows a thing about making scripts.

It's shit.

>>>/sqt/

Don't make threads about this shit

I wouldn't really call it a question.

Also interested in this.

Yeah I'm too inept to make this work, fuck.

>how to fix it?
hurr durr

It's a less needy way of saying "Please fix this for me I have no fucking idea what I'm doing and I want to have repeating digits".

So it's more of a request.

userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/review/140199

Hope that helps.

As far as I can remember, that version worked up until 2014~ then I posted it here and somebody tweaked it to make it work again.

Ayyy
function verbose() {

if (document.getElementsByName("getstatus")[0].innerHTML == "Waiting for: " + n + "...")

document.getElementsByName("getstatus")[0].innerHTML = "Waiting for: " + n + ".";

else if (document.getElementsByName("getstatus")[0].innerHTML == "Waiting for: " + n + ".")

document.getElementsByName("getstatus")[0].innerHTML = "Waiting for: " + n + "..";

else

document.getElementsByName("getstatus")[0].innerHTML = "Waiting for: " + n + "...";

}

That stargate should work OP, I don't know what the problem is

The lad didn't have somebodies credit card to get all the proper materials.

ye, i stopped reading right there
jesus christ...

>javascript
>not python
lmao

It's written in javascript.

Try using haskell instead.