Help me out Sup Forums. How do i set up SNES? I plugged everything in, turned power on...

Help me out Sup Forums. How do i set up SNES? I plugged everything in, turned power on, there is red light glowing but it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

I love the good old wireless SNES connection feauture

i'd assume one of the cables is broken

but you should probably ask

blow in the cartridge

take some rubbing alcohol (99%) and clean the contacts with a Q-tip

suggestively

?

>FILTER
>I
>L
>T
>E
>R

REEEEE
E
E
E
E
E

what?

>using an emulator when you have real hardware
Fuck off

Yeah, I think I have it set to best settings..? Can I do any better?

Well, kind of, I guess..? It's more convenient though, expecially due to save slots, etc..

change your tv video mode you 9 year old faggot

>it's more convenient
But it's fucking stupid if he's got the game he wants to play and the console it was meant to be played on.

And it's fine too. But there are advantages both ways.

There are, but your way's only better when you don't have real hardware. OP obviously does.

you have to plug it into the tv

Try blowing the cartridge

>Not using an emulator

>using an emulator

if iot happens with every one of those carts then theres soemthing wong with your setup obviously, video cable or your Tv, thats a PAL console so im not sure if you are using a PAL Tv or if thats even relevant at all.

Leave the system plugged in for 10 minutes. There are capacitors in them which are slow to charge if they have been sitting for years.

Very lightly blow into the cartridge before inserting it. Make sure it is seated flush.

>using a computer when you could not use broken hardware and sit around blowing into a cartridge all day instead

>using a computer because you're too lazy to spend 5 seconds blowing in a cartridge

Real hardware that runs at 50hz instead of 60hz
also
>SNES9X
>Filters

>Using a filter
>Stretch image
stop this

>Real hardware that runs at 50hz instead of 60hz
And?
>>SNES9X
>>Filters
Not once have I said anything about a filter.

>he doesn't have a PVM

LOL

If you're going to use filters, at least use one of the NTSC filters or do some CRT simulation in Retroarch. Everything else is pretty much shit.

>And?
Are you stupid , the game runs only at 83% of the original speed.
You are playing with slowdown all the fucking time.

>Not once have I said anything about a filter.
About that part, my bad, I meant to reply to

Okay kid

Dont okay me faggot.
99% of the SNES games are designed to run at 60hz, playing on a PAL system is always worse than using a fucking emulator.

Sure thing bud

not everybody is yuropoor

american SNES is objectively the best because you can play both american games AND japanese games

Everyone saying use an emulator has never experienced a flash cart on actual hardware.

I was talking about OPs SNES

I tried it, I don;t like it. hq4x + bilinear filtering looks best imo.

>>Using a filter
Same as above

>>Stretch image
Yeah, I usually play windowed anyway and I try to persever a 4x3 (almost) aspect anyway, but a 3-4 px stretch is fine if I don't get black bars/lines.