Yfw BLUE COLORED LIGHT is more harmful to the human body than fucking radiowaves

>yfw BLUE COLORED LIGHT is more harmful to the human body than fucking radiowaves

his beliefs trigger me .
they also explain his behavior

source pls

>radio waves
>harmful

So my keyboard is damaging my body? literally what

Those LEDs gonna give you the arthritis. Enjoy not being able to move your fingers by the time your 40

kek

I don't use LEDs unless they are blue.

and I have a blue neon light...

>blue light
>getting into joints
dont bait me or my wifes son ever again

Make sure your phones wallpaper doesn't have a lot of blue either or you could increase your risk of testicular cancer

UV light is harmful, and that usually appears to be blue.

I mean it makes sense, blue light is a higher frequency and thus more likely to be ionizing.

dont tell me what to do

than why isn't violet light even worse?

It probably is.

Why are you even considering it as a fact?
Why are we even having this thread?

Blue light is more harmful. It doesn't cause cancer, but it is well documented in the literature that it causes the body to not produce the hormone melatonin which is needed during sleep. So keep blue light away from you at least 2 hours before going to bed.

Blue light fucked up my circadian rhythm. I can only sleep when I'm dead tired.

Blue light gave my mother's son arachnophobia

Violet light isn't usually produced via a singe diode
Usually it's blue+red

That's just because the brain interprets it as daylight you retard

You can't see pure UV, nigger. The """""UV""""" LEDs actually produce more blue light than UV.

Blacklight bars only light up blue so you know they're on. Otherwise the blue would be filtered out.

And your point is?

>being this dense

>tfw my keyboard backlight is blue
must be why I feel like shit most times

It doesn't mean it's harmful...

so how is it harmful?

Relative term here. It can be very harmful if you are a truck driver with a schedule to keep. Also, radio waves do not cause cancer.

>He thinks humans are plants.

We adapt you idiot.

I heard wifi is harmful. is this true?

Adapt
>Over hundreds of thousands of years.

That's not harmful, that's inconvenient.

Keep that in mind next time you are flying through a windshield.

no, radiation speeds things up.

It's no use trying to convince him, user.
>implying he has a car or a job

Why would I be flying through a windshield? I wear a seatbelt.

I have both a car and a job (I do use f.lux though, but I honestly don't think it has helped me get to sleep easier. It is mainly just easier on the eyes at night. Getting to sleep at night is more about winding down to rest than what kind of light has been entering your eyes).

No, humans actually stopped adapting to anything a very long time ago. Evolution means that people with some sort of mutations get to live longer or they can metabolize shit other people can't or something like that, while other people die out. But this has not been the case since ten thousands of years ago. We keep alive more or less every people, no matter how shit their genetics is. It results in the fact that human evolution has stopped.

whatever, hitler.

>source: my ass

:^)

Good point.

Modern medicine has pretty much stopped our evolution.
Though that's not entirely fair, farming also played a part.

so can a vitamin pill be, you choke to death on it.

so can a toothbrush be, someone could ram it into your eyesocket.

...What an idiotic way of looking at life

>smoking is healthy
>cigarette can burn zip ties during hostage and let you save the president
>you get world famous and people admire you
>generations afterwards you are worshiped and turned into a religious figure know to smoke
>no more hostages every again

See? I can make up shitty stories too to mask my stupid arguments

How come all S-AMOLED users arnt dead yet?

lost

>thus more likely to be ionizing.
that's not how it works

>not understanding the difference between random accidents and chronic sleep disorder.

>looking at blue light at night now constitutes a chronic sleep disorder
I said it before, getting to sleep at night is more about winding down than what light you are looking at.
The main problem is that most people who are at their computers are doing something that is exciting their brain, like playing games, before they go to bed. Then they go to bed and can't fall asleep because their brain is too active.

>We're not getting bigger or stronger, it's stopped
>one step away from neo nazi fantasies like 'when we destroy society we will become space marines'

that's not how it fucking works you neocreationist tard

>"hurr, the god of evolution has abandoned us"

there's not even a such thing as good genes/bad genes, just incidental reproductive success, either because you outcompete or because everyone else fucking dies for one reason or another. individuals don't adapt, life follows trends in response to stress.

just look at nigger birth rates and what's became of asians after an eyeblink worth of isolation and tell me that's not evolution in progress

morlocks and eloi by 40,2016

He is right though, you know.
As a species we won't evolve to be more intelligent, stronger, more resistant to disease, etc because if we aren't strong enough for something we make a tool to support us. We use medicines to cure diseases. We have computers to do computational heavy lifting.

While there will be individuals (mutations) that will have these traits, as a species we won't evolve because there is nothing to either cause a split between those with a mutation and those without, or kill off one of the groups.

>his beliefs trigger me .
What?

>beliefs trigger me
jesus.

I hate that I can't find Luck Strikes anywhere anymore :(

>vaccines are bad mmm-kay