/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Interesting graph depicts $10~20 Piston Air vs. $3000 Shure KSE1500 courtesy of /hpg/ • user buys knock off peli case • Another user shows up with chink raybans from Li Brand Shop (AliE store) • Also has a bunch of other shit to show off, like some Aukey cables and a LG G4 case that's massive as well as the JRRC H22 which as of right now is back on sale for $9.99 • user orders a SOMAKE, some props for a quad and a Pusheen plushie • user's first mechanical keyboard, the Motospeed CK108 • user paid 4 quid for a false advertised powerbank • German Amazon and eBay flooded with fake GPUs not the first time they got tricked too • user posts his sunglasses bought off Gearbest • According to Gearbest the Xiaomi Piston 3 has been discontinued anons find out it's quickly going out of stock all over • user got his Parnis watch • user has a waiting list filled chink shit still to arrive at his door • user reviews his Senfer UES earbuds • user asks for information from anons about the Xiaomi Roidmi and Roidmi 2S • user's fed up with waiting for Gearbest to stock Nidec Servo Gentle Typhoons that he gets a Taobao agent to get them for him • New CM13 ROM updates are out for the Redmi Note 3 Pro youtube.com/watch?v=T44ao_fDzJg

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JXvfodmYhwU
gearbest.com/pliers/pp_319816.html
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/LINGBAO-JIGUANSHI-Backlit-Computer-Game-mechanical-keyboard-black-shaft-green-axis-computer-emitting-metal-87-key/2140239_32653111593.html?spm=2114.04010208.3.10.DX9Xye&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10017_507_10040,searchweb201603_2&btsid=634d6d57-b06e-42db-8187-1b0aa0b444da
targets.coloraid.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=iCdhLtxN-W8
aliexpress.com/item/1Set-25-in-1-Torx-Screwdriver-Repair-Tool-Set-For-iPhone-Cellphone-Tablet-PC-Worldwide-Store/32393497723.html
gearbest.com/stuffed-cartoon-toys/pp_354661.html
aliexpress.com/item/45-in-1-Professional-Hardware-Screw-Driver-Tool-Kit-screwdriver-set-for-watch-hand-tools-parafusadeira/32589538953.html
aliexpress.com/item/searching-for-cat-cushion-in-aliexpress-is-hard/32496481202.html
aliexpress.com/item/AULA-F2012-Keyboard-Professional-Blue-Axis-USB-Wired-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-87-Keys-for-Desktop-Laptop/32670846713.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.9.Vlbir3&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_5_10037_10017_301_507,searchweb201603_7&btsid=59739b5e-13e4-41d4-873a-123415722753
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_364503.html
aliexpress.com/item/Sim-Card-Remover-Key-Tool/32651627625.html
aliexpress.com/item/Custom-flag-free-shipping/498202781.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arcade-USB-Controller-Handle-To-PC-Rocker-Joystick-30mm-LED-Illuminated-Push-Buttons-for-Diy/32344967468.html
aliexpress.com/item/Remote-Control-Flying-Fish-Plastic-Inflatable-Blimp-Animal-Balloon-Airplane-Baby/32667396323.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_234742.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-custom-shirt-LOGO-DIY-Tshirt-personlized-pattern-print-embriodery-design-tshirts-top-tee-100/32597943333.html
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Plastic-Full-HD-1080P-Video-80-Lumen-Portable-X6-Mini-LED-HDMI-AV-VGA-SD/32674016890.html
gearbest.com/mice-keyboards/pp_145849.html
gearbest.com/braces-supports/pp_269194.html).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice picture.

eat shit and die

First

I vote OP picture as the best I've seen so far

Any recommendations under 30 dollars, something comfy?

Hello again Sup Forumsents
Just wanted to give a heads up about the new video I uploaded.
youtu.be/JXvfodmYhwU

I won't be making any posts until I upload the next one so don't trust any fake/shillposters claiming to be me.
Hope you are all having a nice weekend, I suggest grabbing a cup of tea and enjoying the Chink stuff that you bought relax a little basically.
In essence life can be hectic and fast paced so take a break every once in a while,
I have alot of work so video production has been delayed by my behalf and I apologize.

>I suggest
Dont tell me what the fuck to do faggot

Thank you! Come again!

Okay then go suck dick I can't tell you not to prevent your urges.

Nice picture OP good job with the post!

Nice video review, short and sweet. Are they better than the SOMAKE or about the same?

About the same. Using AGC as I mentioned you can get a much higher than usual volume level whilst recording. The ouput is a bit treble heavy (Which I dislike) but besides that no other problems for one dollar. Great little device. Works good with my BM-800

My mom told me I'm addicted to chink shit.

T-that's not true, r-right?

Why do they have to send you a picture of your package? It's such a fucking cock tease.

My parents said the same but if its cutting down on costs then why not.

the post lady is sick of my shit, as i've had a lot of chink shit come through.
to prove they have sent it, and you know what it'd look like.

That depends, got a picture of how much chink shit you've been buying lately?

Recommend me a screwdriver kit gents

I got pic related and it's fucking shit, one of the tips already broke while trying to open a phone.

wiha

I'm using this, its pretty solid.
gearbest.com/pliers/pp_319816.html

Redpill me on this and tell me why I shouldn't buy one?

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/LINGBAO-JIGUANSHI-Backlit-Computer-Game-mechanical-keyboard-black-shaft-green-axis-computer-emitting-metal-87-key/2140239_32653111593.html?spm=2114.04010208.3.10.DX9Xye&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10017_507_10040,searchweb201603_2&btsid=634d6d57-b06e-42db-8187-1b0aa0b444da

forgot the long ass link

anyone bought decent quality shirts?

like american apparel quality plain tees?

or any drifit like running jerseys?

i dont care about brand names

What am I supposed to be looking at? The hamburger? The watch?

I doubt a hamburger would survive the trip from China to your country.

I decided to check what kind of feedback the sellers are leaving on my profile.

Two conclusions:
They have some sort of templates.
I need to pay more attention.

>> 55104479
There isn't and you should had went with a i1D3 or at least a Spyder4
The Spyder3 is shit
targets.coloraid.de/
This used to be the cheapest out there, but that one is pretty close

I just.. you know go to the store and buy a name brand set for like 10 bucks instead of ordering dollar store shit from China.

Go for the 87 key. I own a Filco Tenkeyless and I'm used to the numpad that is missing.

The LED's are ugly as hell and the white one looks like a kitchen appliance.

This Keyboard is cheaper and more minimalistic.
youtube.com/watch?v=iCdhLtxN-W8

for this aliexpress.com/item/1Set-25-in-1-Torx-Screwdriver-Repair-Tool-Set-For-iPhone-Cellphone-Tablet-PC-Worldwide-Store/32393497723.html

and it's pretty nice, all i had to do was magnitize the bits

>leaving the house
don't say such horrible things

This, lowes has shit on clearance or sale all the time.

Anyone got a link to that cute cat pillow everyone is getting?

does this shit work?

Got my KZ ATEs. Honestly, I'm underwhelmed. Sound is inferior to the Panasonic HJE125 I own and they're a lot less comfortable overall. Fell for the meme I guess.

I heard that it works, but you'll have trouble getting hard.

Worth a try senpai. I don't thnik youll get any youtube reviewers doing that one though any time soon.

Should have got the ED-9's better overall quality and sound signature.

If by work you mean "make it look like your penis can't get erect because it's a big glob of oil" then yes it does

Go troll the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread on Garage Journal. That's the go to deals place for tools. We all have camelcamelcamel tracking thousands of tools and post when we see stuff drop so others can grab it. That thread more than any other on GJ costs me serious bank.

X-Rite i1Display Pro costs twice more at $250.
See pic related at how much the Spyder 5 I purchased.

I agree and I've seen the comparison and yeah X-Rite is better at detecting low light colors better.

I have the Spyder and it works but it's not really needed if someone wanted to know if it's worth it or not.

that's pretty interesting. Consolidating shipping is a nice feature which will save you a bunch of money probably

thanks m8s

I can't into amazon.

Keep the cancer in the Discord, tia

gearbest.com/stuffed-cartoon-toys/pp_354661.html

I have this kit and it's totally fine. The case arrived broke which sucks but as far as the bits go they are my go to for tiny screws.

I also have seen them at multiple cellphone repair shops.

Maybe you got a dud or maybe you just don't know how to use screw drivers?

Will report back once I get a reply from them.

>womens socks

i'm sorry for your loss

Care to give a link senpai?

aliexpress.com/item/45-in-1-Professional-Hardware-Screw-Driver-Tool-Kit-screwdriver-set-for-watch-hand-tools-parafusadeira/32589538953.html

not the same seller as I used - this was a year or so ago. Same product though

This is the one I bought, which to my knowledge started the meme here

aliexpress.com/item/searching-for-cat-cushion-in-aliexpress-is-hard/32496481202.html

it's mainly the cost of shipping that would be interesting. Taobao has such better prices and selection on the stuff i'm interested in.

Anons posting reviews (as well as videos) actively contribute to this gen, can't say the same for your shitposting ass though.

This

That's a sweet datamosh

aliexpress.com/item/AULA-F2012-Keyboard-Professional-Blue-Axis-USB-Wired-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-87-Keys-for-Desktop-Laptop/32670846713.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.9.Vlbir3&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_5_10037_10017_301_507,searchweb201603_7&btsid=59739b5e-13e4-41d4-873a-123415722753

I'm guessing "Silver" is the black version here.

What tags does custom key caps go under by the way?
I tried searching for "cherry mx nordic caps" and similar but I couldn't find any.

Why buy from ali when gearbest is cheaper?

What do you mean by tags ? The keycaps are just generic Cherry MX compatible and the switches are produced by AULA basically clones of the Cherry Mx Blues.

>Anons posting reviews (as well as videos) actively contribute to this gen
In much the same way that bugchasers are giving something back to the community, perhaps.

>Why buy from ali when gearbest is cheaper?

because gearbest is never cheaper

>Why buy from ali when gearbest is cheaper?

I was not familiar with them and I did not notice that they shipped to EU until now.

>What do you mean by tags ?

search tags

What chink shit should I buy next?

Im not sure about the tags. But I purchased mine from Gearbest works just fine.

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_364503.html

Pocket laptop

aliexpress.com/item/Sim-Card-Remover-Key-Tool/32651627625.html

Anyone had experience buying a customisable flag from ali? i looked at this one but if there is a better option, do tell.

aliexpress.com/item/Custom-flag-free-shipping/498202781.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Arcade-USB-Controller-Handle-To-PC-Rocker-Joystick-30mm-LED-Illuminated-Push-Buttons-for-Diy/32344967468.html

I kinda want to mount these in my desk. I wont, but the thought is there.

omg

Enjoy your nipple rash.

redpill me on this, are chinkphones any good? specifically this tank

No the consensus is to go with the tried and true phone, like an iPhone

Fuck off pissphone

Go away.

As long as you flash it with some ROM you are good.

Looks fun. At $9 for a 35 inch flag is not bad. They say they will print ANYTHING on it so I expect some autism from this.

are sub $10 quadcopters worth it?
I just want an empty novelty and to tease the cat.

Wrong thread

I want info on the Oukitel
not some shit lockphone

>Giving your cat lead poisoning

It's not even 10, what could go wrong?

>lockphone
>shit

hmm sure is summer in here

actually i want this
aliexpress.com/item/Remote-Control-Flying-Fish-Plastic-Inflatable-Blimp-Animal-Balloon-Airplane-Baby/32667396323.html

I have a 6 Dollar RC Heli from Gearbest, cheap and was fairly easy to learn.

Anyway anyone hyped for Chink Vertu phones?!
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_234742.html
>pic very related

I triple dog dare someone to make either a Sup Forums shirt or a /csg/ shirt.
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-custom-shirt-LOGO-DIY-Tshirt-personlized-pattern-print-embriodery-design-tshirts-top-tee-100/32597943333.html

Oh shit we need drawfags on this

>chink phones

enjoy your dna mutations

It's a power bank with a phone. overkill for most people.
Oukitel K6000 Pro has a more powerful CPU and more RAM, and 6000 mAh is quite plenty.

Ulefone Power (6050 mAh), Leagoo Shark 1 (6300 mAh) are another good options.

What should the design be?

Ordered my Redmeme note 3 pro 11 days ago, I bought it from hongkong goldway from aliexpress. I paid for European Express (no taxes)
How long are the estimated shipping times? it says it was in france 4 days ago, but i hasn't updated since then.

Anyone here with any experience within hongkong goldway and the european express shipping method?

Your DNA is gonna be mutated no matter what phone you use if you keep it glued to your face for 25 hours a day. As long as you don't do that you'll be fine.

You could get a polo shirt and put the Sup Forums logo on it like a Ralph Lauren shirt. Make a shark shirt or a xiaomeme shirt.

It's up to your countries postal service now. You can try the french postal website to get more detailed tracking.

In my case it's been sitting in Canada for over 2 weeks - most likely in customs. I am kicking myself for not paying DHL because I bet i'm still gonna be hit with duty

Has anyone bought one of these or similar? aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Plastic-Full-HD-1080P-Video-80-Lumen-Portable-X6-Mini-LED-HDMI-AV-VGA-SD/32674016890.html

I know it's only 640x480, but a gamecube doesn't output any more than that anyway

Great way to ruin your dick.

I wonder how sturdy this would be
gearbest.com/mice-keyboards/pp_145849.html

isn't penis pumps better than that?

still waiting on my sharks, zzz

Uh... source?

How are the mouse surfaces? I was thinking of getting that Xiaomi XL mouse mat and wanted to see if anybody else had any opinions on them.

I've been using mine for a couple weeks now and it has stayed surprisingly really clean. All other mouse pads I've had ended up gathering a little dirt over a while.

The surface is fine. I play CSGO on a relatively high sensitivity and it doesn't mess up tiny movements at all. I use a g502 so I'd definitely notice if it was.

Alright, so my order finally came in. First let me say to NEVER use DHL, because even though you'll pay for shipping on GearBest, you'll end up paying an additional shipping fee (almost $40 for me) when they deliver it to your house. If I was here to answer the door for them I would have taken it out of their hands and refused to pay, but my roommate was home instead. Note that this may be an non-American thing.

I ordered the 64gb Shark (a lot smaller than I thought a Micro SD card would be), the Redmeme 3 4G phablet, and this back support corrector (gearbest.com/braces-supports/pp_269194.html).

The posture corrector seems to be working fairly well, but damn are those chinks tiny. I'm not even fat or over 6 feet tall and the largest size (XXL) is tight on me in the armpit area. The material is very cheap and appears to have a small rip already.

I've yet to try my phone out, as I hear it's best to mod it with Cyanogen, but I hear nothing but good reviews about the Redmi Note 3.