Hey Sup Forums does your case have an incubator slot for your sea monkeys? I'm gonna guess not

Hey Sup Forums does your case have an incubator slot for your sea monkeys? I'm gonna guess not

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymphoides_aquatica
youtube.com/watch?v=9WT_iyYjoLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you even want sea monkeys?

Bonus shot with added airflow feature

I wanna give a good home to them, and my ancestors kept monkeys hostage so it's only natural

Give them back Tyrone.

not until I get me some fine sea ass

forgot pic

how long do those things live anyway?

it's kinda fucked up to keep them locked up in there.

do sea monkeys like bananas?

Only the rare sea bananas. They were picked to near extinction by the chinese. The rich used them for sea butter/nana sandwiches.

I don't think they live long, but the box said that if you see two stuck to each other it means they're fucking, so its self sustaining

no but for real take some banana slice and put it in there once they are hatch

fuckin chinks

You'd have to sprinkle some salt on them and maybe even pickle them to match the taste of a sea banana otherwise they won't eat it.

LOL
Sea monkeys are just shrimp, and not related to the North American Land Ape.

Nymphoides aquatica is an aquatic plant in the Menyanthaceae, native to the southeastern United States from Texas to Maryland.[1][2] It is known variously as the banana plant, banana lily, and the big floatingheart. It is most commonly called the banana plant because of its banana shaped roots. These unusual roots store nutrients.

you can literally feed them sea bananas

wow today is a day of learning

Stop lying on the internet, using a different font doesn't make you right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymphoides_aquatica

nutrients located in the roots

if they ate them, and the plant absorbed the monkey nutrients you could set up a self sustaining monkey colony

user you should build a watercooled setup powered/circulated by shrimp

also you should name your computer palace of the brine

Instant life!

I want to see this done, please.

What if they're all faggots?? That's not self sustaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WT_iyYjoLs