I want to sniff Umi's panties

I want to sniff Umi's panties

It's friday night and you're posting on Sup Forums about wanting to fuck an anime character instead of partying with friends and getting laid.

Im indian its saturday afternoon here.

Pajeet alert

reeee

Op is a disappointment to his parents, what did you expect?

kys

loser

You're a disappointment even among the weaboo community

I stole a girl's used panties once. I licked the spots where her pussy and asshole pressed against them. There was a little bit of a stain on the butt part but I didn't care. I started masturbating with them in my mouth and took them out and came in them to finish. I ate my cum out of her panties. It was the hottest thing ever. I just snuck them back into her dirty laundry bin too. She no doubt wore them after that, cleaned of course, but still.

>You're so much of a beta you think normies have sex every weekend

What did the community expect from me?

Pictures of your penis.

You should be on Sup Forums instead

How did you steal it?

Just pulled them from her bin while I was in her apartment.

One time I stayed the night at my girlfriends' house and she let me sleep in her room on the bed while she slept in the living room (she lived with her parents) and when she went to bed I took her panties out of her dirty clothes hamper and put them on my face like a mask and slept like that

You're a big guy

Are you a big guy?

they smell like nothing, because she is animated idiot

Did your mother ever find out what you did to her panties?

I'm gross but not that gross. Sorry to disappoint.

Wrong

Kek

Kys op

Nah, they probably smell like pencil, eraser and watercolors. I don't know if that's a good combination of smells but I guess that the won't stop this dipshit from jerking off to that too.

i want to fug anime

/thread

>this is an anime website
why don't we just drop subjects of boards altogether and just post nothing but Sup Forums trash everywhere?

Thanks for the bump:^)

>It's friday night and you're posting on Sup Forums in an anime thread calling others pathetic.

This is convenient for me.
>Sup Forums - Pure Anime
>Sup Forums - Anime and Technology
etc.

That's how it's always been. That's how any special interest site always is.