Cases that aren't memes

Post them

Other urls found in this thread:

nanoxia-world.com/en/products/cases/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok you first

>inb4 green nvidia haf case

Corsair 100R. Cheap, looks clean and has decent cable routing.

Windows are always a meme. However, I can't even make fun of you because I got the Window model (it was $30 cheaper because everyone hates the window model).

actually it's the opposite. it's just that more nonwindowed cases are sold as a complete configuration so the supply and demand chain is different

>not getting window or full on tempered glass and blasting a million LEDs in every direction

people who buy cases with no windows, are just cucks with no cable management, lazy bastards.

I like window mode :D

biggest meme ever

Fractal Design 4

I remember, the last time I build a computer (>10 years ago), windows were still a pretty new thing for enthusiasts. If you wanted one, you had to use a saw and be a little creative. I kind of respected those people back then, because they were actually creating their own solutions. Nowadays it's just "If you want X, you need to buy Y and lego it together!", pretty boring. Same with stuff like able management, water cooling, gimmicky led shit etc. There are idiot proof solutions for everything. Kind of boring, especially because the "gamurz aesthetics" haven't evolved at all in those years. It's still the same kitsch as back then.

Best case ever **

Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass

fcking meme

So you don't like economies of scale and efficiencies in production? what.

nice subwoofer bro

Do you need to hurt me healings ;^(

Enthoo Pro looks gay, but gives me SSI EEB.

They should make a edition without the deprecated upper sockets

My nigga.

It runs cooler than most cases, but the best part is the lack of dust. After a year of use, the internal components are still spotless.

What case it is?

love this case

I got the 450D, great case

wait there's a window version of this?

doesn't that heavily mess with noise reduction?

Silverstone RV02-E

Nanoxia stuff

nanoxia-world.com/en/products/cases/

Looks like my cheapo case for 25€...
No, I think that mine looks even better.

Xigmatek 214A.
They probably rebranded this as something else in the US or europe but I love the airflow design.

I've got this case without the window. I love it dearly.

my nigga

>aren't memes
This means nothing. Stop using this fucking word to mean absolutely fucking nothing.

Go choke on a million fucking cocks, OP.

if it has a window, it's a meme
should've posted the version without the window. That one is pretty nice.

Best mATX case.

Define S
Hdd/ssd mounted at the back, serene emptiness inside makes everything feel very comfy

As a student who travels around a lot, It's conveniently small enough to fit into free hand luggage along with a laptop and some essentials.

Haven't found anything as small for a reasonable price.

what case is this?

Because clicking on the reverse image search links is hard: NZXT H440

>window

meme

but the rest of the case is good, they've thought of absolutely everything.

>gpu lights are on
>no power cables
also a shit case

>bronze certified 700w 50$ shit PSU running an SLi setup

nigga, u cant get more meme that that

I have this case, it's dope

>aren't memes
>all pics show the same black box

this

comfy travel sized case

EVERY SINGLE ATX CASE IS A MEMECASE

The only cases that have the ability to be non-meme are mATX and ITX cases.

>corsair will never restock the windowless 350d
it hurts to live

I like it so far

lmao
BE QUIET, user!

I have one to.
Everything with venticlation is be quiet.
Powersuply, cooler, & tower

And that thing is Silent as a grave.
Will get the gtx1070 sea hawk (water cooled) to reduce the noise even more

Corsair Air 540.

+ Optimized for airflow
+ Easy cable management
+ Small and compact for an ATX case

BE QUIET

:^)

yeah, god-tier case.

who the fuck thought a cube was appealing

who the fuck thought refrigerator doors are appealing

Fucking outstanding

jesus christ

Want to know where to buy one?

Are you awe struck? Simply amazed?

Antec.

Or their special design partners.

Thermalfake's obnoxious stupidities are totally meme-tier.

Paid $10 for it at a yardsale with a shitty 450w PSU that i used in another build, a DVD RW drive and a 500gb harddrive.

Have been using it all for the past 3 years or so. Has no cable management at all. It works though.

Yes where can I buy one. There out of stock everywhere.

I kinda like it(not a lot but meh), it is 40$ have another case like that?

hey, are you me?

>components need fresh air to be kept cool
>put them in a box

Stop believing the case jew Sup Forums, stop it!

what the fuck are gpu lights? taiwan needs to stop this gay shit

how autistic do you have to be to make up this kind of story

You ever been in a wind tunnel?

These cases are way too fucking wide for what they offer.

Is the nano version not a meme?

does this do full sized card and decent cooling or should i just ncase

Rectal Design is a meme by default.

Boring and dull as fuck....lifeless and sterile as I imagine your love life must be.
Also disgustingly dull and lifeless...I imagine you're not invited to many parties.
Do you people HAVE personalities? Seeing the dull lifelessly bland nature of your taste disgusts and disturbs me. To know people so dull exist...I suppose this explains millenials...

Install enthoo

Calm down kiddo. There's always this perfect case for you CoD pro player.

Can polaks into cases, Sup Forums?

Cool microwave, bro

Kiddo? Hardly...I'm likely the old man here.

Only a child themselves would consider a lack of personality as a sign of maturity. This would be due to lacking real maturity this being unable to understand the concept. So the child in an attempt to parrot what they THINK maturity is opts for blandness and uniformity in order to blend in with what they THINK looks mature.

This result in children who don't know better attempting to emulate corporate office design. Hence a child's preference for these cases.

had the silentium gladiu m40 or something. Wasn't bad actually, decet fans, nice assembly and quite cheap.

Shame they don't use any sound-dampening.

What's this?

Basically you kids wanna look like smart grownups so you buy really boring dull shit because you assume being a boring fuck makes you mature. You do this because you are not actually mature enough to know differently.

Basically this thread is for insecure children who desperately want to look grown up.

Not him, but I like monolithic designs & brushed metal. Lots of color looks disgusting to me. I'll do a splash here or there, but otherwise I like gray, black and silver. Also have an inexplicable fascination with sticking a bunch of computers into a rackmount cabinet.

Post what you consider a good case, then

I can't stress how fucking easy to work with this case is. Cable management? Pfft, just shove it all behind the motherboard tray, where you have like 5" of space.

Son..you are a special kind of stupid.

I can just imagine how your father looks at you, then looks down to the ground in shame realizing he failed.

God you sound so alternative and mature. I bet you like to consume your Starbucks™ Coffe Latte tripple mocca vanilla cream™ while browsing Facebook on your newest Apple™ iPhone™.
How autistic are you? Computer cases and maturity? If the cases look like generic Optiplex or whatever, so what?
They look neutral, don't cost you a fortune and are well built. Define S for example is top value for the money.
How about you post a "mature" case?

Yes, I want my computer to fucking stand out and spread its autism into all my room instead of keeping it sober.

How young are you to like extravagant shit?