I just installed the SSD in my laptop. Any advices?

I just installed the SSD in my laptop. Any advices?

Turn the laptop on.

enjoy
and may god have mercy on your soul if you bought less than ~240GB

Yes, try not to kill yourself after realizing you fell for a meme

Don't forget to defrag it every week or so, SSDs really need it.

This

Don't listen to him, ssd don't need it

This.

You should install windowns 7

>240

Why?

not that user but anything less than 240 will not leave you much room for your OS and programs. I use manjaro (just baleeted my arch install for it) and my 256 leaves me room to have 2 OS and plenty of applications in both

I use Windows 10 and have plenty of room for games, movies, roms and pictures on my 120gb. Maybe you shouldn't store so many Chinese girl cartoons on your laptop user. I'm sure crunchy roll probably has them online ~

everyone knows hdds are superior

some of us aren't on the internet 24/7 some of us use software that is rather large. have you seen photoshops install size? Have you seen Komplete Ultimate's install size? LEL get out noob.

>I use Windows 10 and have plenty of room for games, movies, roms and pictures on my 120gb

no you dont

More storage is better than some tiny extra access advantage unless for some very specific stuff that does not include shitposting, playing videogames or watching anime

Not OP, but I value my SSD greatly.
>240GB
>not a gaming laptop
>just a work laptop
>when I commute by subway, I can get work done even between two stations, fast boot-shutdown times

It's a godsend to me as a translator.

>he fell for the mene
at least fall for good menes

Kill yourself. Please and thank you.

Start making backups.

/thread

Other than that, enjoy your faster experience

"Advice" is already plural.

SSDs make a much bigger difference in laptops than they do in desktops. The reduction in heat, power draw, and noise would be worth it alone, the insane speed is just icing on the cake.

This user is a liar. I forgot to defrag my ssd for a month and it got so slow. Now I have a task set up to defrag every week and I haven't had any problems

Defrag? Sure you didn't just forget to trim?

KEK

this is bait...

that's not why they're better

/thread