Hello, how to become a hacker?

Hello, how to become a hacker?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/articles/on-hacking.html
catb.org/jargon/html/H/hacker.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ootneg llatsni

/daerht

haha no memes please, i'm serious. a friend told me he can stop my internet by knowing my skype name, i'd like to do that too

That's simple, you find somebody even dumber than you and you tell them that "I can stop your internet by knowing your skype name, btw gib your passwd".
That professionally is called social engineering.

except he doesn't ask for my password or access my account in any way. he also plays the new counterstrike game and says he hacked some betting site and now has thousands of $ in his account.

Friend, what you want to do is of criminal energy. Please begin acquiring knowledge about programming, database construction, SQL and social engineering. Your so called "friend" is a liar also.

why do you think he lies? he sent me one of those items and i sold it on steam and can now buy any game i want. I don't play tho.

OP you you fucked up by posting here because you've just been geotagged as a security risk by LEAs.

Enjoy your captivity in a poorly lit cell.

haha except i'm not american. the obamanation can't touch me ;^)

come on fags tell me how to learn the dark arts

Download tor and join the darknet, then you'll know.

Become one with the Wired.

Legit question (not OP): is it actually possible to ddos a public IP with no ports forwarded/open? Where would packets go?

This user knows what's up.

Learn to computer OP

hackertyper.com

install gentoo
ssh 127.0.0.1
rm -rf / --no-preserve-root

Use your mother's credit card to purchase a booter subscription. Done.

Hehe.

use an online skype resolver to grab ip then ddos the shit out of port 80

learn c, x86 asm, tcp/ip, linux, python,

Insert penis into the USB port and upload your brain to the mainframe. Then hack away.

People shouldn't think hackers are some kind of computer gods, these fuckers are just a bunch of programmers knows how to wirte a program to crack shit. Nothing special about them

move to leeds and gag steppy for benchpress desu

i am OP, didn't want to imply that. just want to know

I'm sorry to interject, but what you call "hacker" is actually pushed by the media bastardization of real hacker culture .
Please consult stallman.org/articles/on-hacking.html

>Step 1. Locate junction box for friend's home
>Step 2. Take axe to junction box
Congratulations, you've now hacked his Internet connection!

shhhh... definitely don't go to lainchan

learn how to use apt

see thisand leave our board you nigger catb.org/jargon/html/H/hacker.html

government.hack()

Learn how to use Linux
Learn to program in C/C++ and a scripting language of your liking
Read up on how memory works, learn Assembly
Read up on exploitation and attack vectors
Read up on finding vulnerabilities in code
Read up on reverse engineering
Read up on fingerprinting
Read up on portscanning with NMAP
Read up on Metasploit

The basic idea of hacking is using faults in programming to execute your own malicious code. The most common ways of doing this are SQL injection of SQL commands, cross-site scripting of Javascript, in web apps and injecting shellcode through buffer overflows on a general application level.

google CNDA or certified ethical hacker. Apparently it's the same course government intelligence agencies and military use.

military maybe, but intelligence? they don't really do certs.

skype resolvers online all fail to find my IP.

basically this
trust me. and read documentation a lot.

your country might hate you even more.

Remember that learning how to hack is basically the same path as learning how to do penetration testing and infosec, and you can find better information from material for students/professionals working in those fields than searching "how to hack".

MODS MODS MODS
there are 3 of these cancer threads right now ("how do I hack")
could we please, please make this a bannable offense or something? Update the rules of this board maybe???

Get a degree in computer science,
focus on system integration,
lern about networking,
become a security expert,

Thats not the answer you were looking for.

Summer already.

Few possibilities though:
1. OP gets the real deal from this thread and is actually motivated and starts learning the skills mentioned here
2. OP gets the real deal from this thread and realizes that this kind of stuff is probably not for him, and gives up on the idea
3. OP gets the real deal from this thread but complains about the difficulty and expects to be spoonfed some easy way. May continue spamming the question here and eventually elsewhere.

I.P. addresses are assigned in blocks usually. If you are targeting one which has no ports, that'd be government probably, since no company would pay for an addy they wouldn't use. (besides a registry)

How did you come across said address?

I'm willing to bet 80 is open. If it isn't, I'd enjoy you posting it. Challenges are fun.