Windows 10 is much better performing than w7 and has dx12

Windows 10 is much better performing than w7 and has dx12.

What's your excuse Sup Forums - Anime and Technology ?

Upgrade if you love Maki.

The performance is a actually a lot worse.

benchmarks for either side of the argument?

You can't prove that

go shill win10 over there
take your slut maki with you

Is it really just one person forcing this maki, akari, hime, and amada anime meme?

Maki knows best and she says w10 is best

Sup Forums hates maki too

> What's your excuse Sup Forums
I don't want to be deepthroated by Microshit, Jewidia and their proprietary software.

Maki!

Windows 10 sucks balls and Maki is a whore.

Maki is a filthy slut who loves jew cock up the ass.

My monitor doesn't go above 60. Plus games are trash.

You're face is trash

THIS PLACE HAVE GONE TO SHIT WITH ALL THESE WEEBS AND IRONICALLY BAD GRAMMAR FUCK ALL OF YOU

>>>/Middle School/

LOUD TYPING

>Not using windows on the windows board

>2016
>NOT USING SUPERIOR WINDOWS 10

fuck your free software

Pajeet please poo in the loo.

> dx12
> windows

maki is a whore.

Exactly. I don't care about freedumbs, I want to talk about relevant technology like games or smartphones. Thank you maki for driving the cancerous freetards and lincucks away.

1/10, try harder nigger

oh my god the bait is unreal
8/8

Slick meme lincuck, now lets get back to talking about maki.

Insult Maki one more time, AND I WILL REK YOU

my chest hurts

Lincucks and gamyers both don't get pussy but at least we have our freedom :^)

How is that better than getting laid?
Are you this delusional?

I bet you use android too.

DELET THIS

I have absolutely no idea who this "maki" is...

kek

FOSS only android yup.
And it's ok user I make a shit load of money at my sysadmin job and hire high class prostitutes.

The official waifu of Sup Forums. She loves windows.

> using a smartphone
> 2016
> not having a piphone
> not running LfS or Gentoo on your Thinkpad
> using firefox instead of elinks
> using a DE instead of i3
> not using emacs
fucking low-techs

Well I know that but where is she from?
Which anime?

> sysadmin
enjoy being replaced by automation programs and pajeets

Windows 8 outperformed 7 by a wide margin. 7 is objectively shit, unless you can't into learning how to use and customize your fucking OS.

Fite me.

>thinkpad
Poorfag can't afford a macbook

>not having a smartphone
If you're too dumb to use an iphone, seek help.

bible black

Her hair isn't natural colored red.

I like human waifus better

Unless they have a robot that can do work on the server rack I'll be fine. :^). Have fun gayming.

i would but windows 10 didnt support any of my visual novels for shit

Performance in what?

Why should I use Linux when it can't play the latest video games?

>Paying a premium for a laptop
>using a laptop for anything, except Internet, coding, and word processing
>ever

If you do music on your laptop, you need nothing more than a half decent CPU, if you draw seriously, an iPad is acceptable if you can't afford, Surface, and if you edit video on a laptop, you're a fucking idiot.

she doesnt look like anime
anime girls expressions are easier to read

Linux is shit.
Install Gentoo instead

>too dumb to use an iphone
not knowing what a piphone is, back to Sup Forums you nigger
> Poorfag can't afford a macbook
hurr durr look I paid 1000$ more to have a glowing apple on my laptop hurr durr poorfag why don't you throw your money out of the window hurrr

How about you talk to a real person from time to time?!

>pic related
Her expresssion is: Fuck me right now!

> playing games
fuck off kid

It's slower than molasses

>caring this much about pussy

Windows 10 has a laggy start menu. It compresses memory, but does it poorly and will eventually get to points where it uses up all your ram and causes freezes and shit. It only gets worse the longer windows is running.

If you just turn on the computer on fresh and run a benchmark then Win10 will look like the better of the two since the numbers will be slightly higher.

There is no reason to use anything but the latest macbook pro.
Slim, well built portable workstation with great battery life

useless os

Your opinion is shit. You can't even provide proof the multiple times you've been asked.

Install a more useful OS you feminine penis

> slim workstation
overheating piece of shit
> portable
every laptop is portable you nigger

Just a reminder that OP and people like him know nothing about operating systems and have no knowledge or facilities to properly compare them.

you are the f*g here with your mac

maki!

>slim
Easy to bend/ break/ steal

Also, doesn't it have a single usb port? No thanks.

>overheating piece of shit
That's a thinkpad. Macbooks are marvels of engineering and science.

>macbook pro

What are you talking about? If you don't believe me you can just google "windows 10 memory compression," without the quotes.

how does it feel that your fellow faggots were shot over in Orlando while they were shopping macs in their favorite gay club

>Upgrade if you love Maki.
Will she have sex with me if I do?

I already use it and I know your problem doesn't exist. Stop trying to run windows 10 on a tualatin.

U wot

show me a thinkpad TXXX that is overheating as much as macs do

No. Actually, every post except for yours is made by me.

>one instance of it happening means it always happens
Just how gullible are you?

Does it still overheat if you use your "workstation" for something more than browsing your hip social media? Have they perhaps included sufficient cooling this time around?

The only valid reason to use any windows is eroge.
Games are shit and for children.

>whoring you're waifu out to shill for microsoft jews
Disgusting, kill yourself.

Kek

I am using, and it does. A google search confirms it.

THINKFAGS BTFO

>Games are shit and for children.
Cartoons are shit and for children yet we all do it on GNU/Linux.

I don't know what you're trying to say, I have no need for laptops nowadays. Thinkpads being crap doesn't mean Macbooks aren't crap either.

I use a Dell E6540 "high-end business notebook" at work though, that one is overheating shit too. It manages like 2.7-2.8GHz though, so these things are apparently even more shit.

>one instance

You're just jealous.

one that is not broken pajeet

> being envious of someone like you who doesn't know anything more about tech than how to run an exe file

We like anime here. Modern western animation is shit. It used to be excellent in the golden age 30s-60s, but died along with the golden age.

current weaboo inducing chinese cartoons aren't any better nowadays either.

werks on my machine™

Maki is a slut tho.

eat shit and die

>install rust on linux
>using amdgpu driver
>run at lowest settings possible, 1920x1080
>getting literally 5 fps
>set it to fullscreen since it defaults to windowed for some dumb reason
>get 30fps with same settings
>gpu is 5770

>Windows 10 is much better performing than (insert whatever here)
They why do I have a dozen computers turned into bricks after installing windows 10 for under a month while I had them up and running for 16 years with windows xp, dipshit?

Eating gigabytes of memory for breakfast and dozens of gigabytes after gigabytes of hard drive space for lunch non stop and what my computers used to do in 10 minutes is now taking a quarter of hour or more. Programs stopped working also. Transfering files takes almost twice the time. and there's no way to turn off the manufacturer spying backdoors without their product automatically turning them back on.

I first got suspicious when I saw useless 30 year old features popping up being advertised as "new features" while some established foundational features vanished into smoke. How the fuck do I drag a text file or a program or music or anything else into the startup folder of the start menu to make it open up every time I turn on the computer, huh?

It is obvious the computers are even internally fighting to be able to simply remain turned on because of their constant stall/crash or simply cutting power during mid-functioning twice a day, leading to irreversible corruption and loss of vital information that in many cases cost years of work.

And the most basic thing of all is that there's nothing I do with windows 10 that I didn't already do decades ago even with windows XP. Multimonitors, check. USB/thunderbolt devices, check. Videos/office/games/music/internet, check. Printer/scanner/plotter, check. Speakers, check. Latest programs, check. Whatever, check.

This situation has left me looking directly at the costs of putting back any kind of operating system that actually does operate, like Windows XP or Ubuntu

>What's your excuse
They're not excuses, you moronic dipshit... they're justifications... and very down to earth practical ones, mind you.

TL;DR
>I'm bootyblasted for no discernable reason

fuckin graphical user interface of crap... always freezing and not responding, not to mention the glitches when the desktop icons are drawn over the windows or the notification tooltips are shown the size of the entire screen... makes one feel like finding the nearest miscrosoft developer and chocking him to death like a dog.

This shit, I agree with, especially with Micropenis forcing Windows 10 down our throats.

n-nice picture :3

Fuck off

n-no :3

F-fuck…?