Is this a good pc to start up with to make YouTube videos, edit videos and run amazing looking games amazing

Is this a good pc to start up with to make YouTube videos, edit videos and run amazing looking games amazing. cyberpowerpc.com/system/Cyber_Deal_X99

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/Y9NCJV
pcpartpicker.com/list/fntGXH
pcpartpicker.com/list/vDjFTH
bonanza.com/listings/Microsoft-Windows-7-Professional-OEM-32-64-BIT-Download-Delivery-/315649988?goog_pla=1&gpid=173784728461&keyword=&goog_pla=1&pos=1o3&ad_type=pla&gclid=CIz05emxss0CFQiUaQod9OIFEA
pcpartpicker.com/list/zDjFTH
ark.intel.com/compare/75122,80910
jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&file=print&reid=380
jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story5&reid=311
ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/VhrB23
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god damn, that's a fine machine. i wish i could afford top tier hardware like this.

havent seen more obvious bait in a while

I'm actually being serious I'm just asking lol

Damn, Danuiel xD
That's some mad balling PC right there! CiGripo
VapeNation Would totally buy 10/10

I'm a noob at pc builds lol I'm just asking

Can you play MIDI's on that?
Top notch mlg gaming rig btw,
will get ya'll the bitches in town!!
haxxxorr696969

XDDDDD WINDOWS 10 IS EPIC!!!!!

head over to logicalincrements.com
then go to pcpartpicker.com to check for compatibility.
find a hardwareshop that will assemble the parts for like 30 bucks.

you will either get the same hardware for less money or a better computer for the same price.

prebuilts are all ass, they usually come with cheap powersupplies and motherboards.

Thank you that's the type of answer I was looking for

> $1500
>GTX 960

Do you like being fucked in the ass, OP?

You forgot
>Windows 10
XD

pcpartpicker.com/list/Y9NCJV

get a 1070 when they actually get back in stock at actual prices. They should be around $400

pcpartpicker.com/list/fntGXH

>GTX 960
That thing's going to struggle with most modern games. The only thing it has going for it is the processor.

Included in the image is a rough idea of a better build. Better case, better RAM, better MOBO. I put a AIO watercooler in there because your link had one, personally I always use a Noctua.

That's $1000 so far, you just need to add a GPU of your choice. I'd go for a GTX 1080 if you got the money, but again, that's just me.

>Shit, forgot to include SSD + HDD in the picture. Anyway that'll run you up about another $120. But you get the idea.

That should fit an RX 480 when they come out in 11 days; rather than the 390

I know, was picking the best fit currently available

>Not making your own computer
Someones not going to be the next linus shill tips

>2800mhz DDR4 16gb ultra gaymur ram(tm)
>intel i7 6800k MOAR CORES FUCK ME IN THE ASS FOR MAXIMUM GAYMIN
>ASSTEK ULTRA SPREADMYHOLE PREMIUM COOLER FOR MAXIMUM OVERCOCKS
>gtx 960

man fuck these guys, seriously. talk about taking advantage of newbies.

here op, here's a system that will blow that piece of shit they were trying to sell you away:
pcpartpicker.com/list/vDjFTH

just choose a case out yourself (make sure its ATX) and look for good cable management (holes to run cables through on the back.)

Also, for operating system, get it here for 25 bucks:
bonanza.com/listings/Microsoft-Windows-7-Professional-OEM-32-64-BIT-Download-Delivery-/315649988?goog_pla=1&gpid=173784728461&keyword=&goog_pla=1&pos=1o3&ad_type=pla&gclid=CIz05emxss0CFQiUaQod9OIFEA

The graphics card, when it comes into stock (they JUST released so they're hard to find) will be around 620, making the build cost around 1300-1400 bucks depending on how much you spend on the case. Buy whatever mouse/keyboard/headphones you want and it should still be less than their charging.

dont listen to this guy

>broadwell-e
>x99
>meme cooler
>no GPU
Full dummy.

>talk about taking advantage of newbies.
it's always a strong cpu paired with a shit tier gpu or the other way around. and people still buy prebuilts, it's amazing.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/Y9NCJV

this one is okay but no reason to get a mini-atx case unless you want one.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/fntGXH

Just straight up retarded waste of money. OP doesn't need water on his first fucking build. And 6800k are horrible for gayming. and 300 dollars for a motherboard is fucking stupid unless you're going to be overclocking (which OP wont).

why are you dumb faggots telling op to waste his money?

pcpartpicker.com/list/zDjFTH

E3-1231 is a relabeled 4770
no need for a cooler
better board
dank M.2
Seagate a shit
EVGA a shit

you know that was a 1070 not a 1080 right. 1080's are meant to drop to $600 once theres stock at the beginning of August.

its not even a good cpu for gaming, its just an expensive one.

>year of our lord 2016
>building a full tower

yes tard, I picked that because it gave OP an idea of what the price would be.

also lol at all your other shit. you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>any time
>being you

It's the same specs as the prebuilt, it's just cheaper. If you had bothered to look at what he'd linked you'd understand why I chose those specific parts.

While the performance in gaming on the broadwell-E is identical to that of the Skylake, it's better when it comes to rendering video, which was one of OP's main requests.

ark.intel.com/compare/75122,80910
comes with one and he ain't OC'ing
>Asrock is good
>M.2 is bad
>Seagate isn't shit
>EVGA PSU isn't shit
Here's an oscilloscope shot of a top model 1500w EVGA PSU's 12v rail. This is what they think is worth $300

it will save him a little bit of time rendering his poor quality videos because his graphics card sucks.

if his hypothetical youtube career takes off, he can use that money to buy a better cpu. right now, a 4790 will be fine for him.

Why the fuck would you buy an already outdated CPU?? Fucking not worth saving $70. I will say the 1070 crushes through every single game I have at 2560x1080 with frame rates in excess of 140 at max settings

first of all, I didn't suggest he pay 300 dollars for a 1500w PSU. secondly, EVGA doesn't even sell a 1500w psu.

and oh no, his motherboard doesn't have all the awesome overclocking and bios features he'll never use. better spend 200 more on one and get a shitty gpu instead.

because there's no benefit to buying a new one? because intel has been massive jews the past few years? what the fuck are you even talking about dumbass

There's a benefit in terms of power usage, IPC and newer features just by spending $70 more. If OP is willing to spend almost $1600, they'd be a damn fool to buy outdated shit.

Here's the actual oscilloscope shot of the real thing.
Source: jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&file=print&reid=380

>power usage, IPC, and newer features(tm)

thanks intel.

IPC is where you get performance increase. What the actually fuck do you think AMD does? Newer features mean support of DDR4. And, as for power, AMD does the same fucking thing you ornery cunt. AMD just uses more power by default

Seagate is a massive stinking pile of shit that fails well before it should and I will never buy a product from them. WD and HGST are the only HHDs I'll buy

Thats a 750 G2, the one you put up was a 550 GS; different OEMs

also hue
jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story5&reid=311

when did I say anything about AMD?

You're acting like Intel is the only one who does that in a sarcastic way. Who the fuck else can you compare Intel to in the CPU market? ...Oh wait, fucking no one you dumb cuck

No, the one I put up was test 4 @ 12V from the 750 G2.

faggot
the PSU you tried to shove on him was the 550 GS
you linked a 750 G2 to show they're "good"
I linked the original 1500w unit review where two separate PSU's had the same issue

the last WD HHD I bought was bricked out of the box. Sometimes its just luck of the draw.

>a problem that exists on one product that's not even for sale anymore that doesn't exist anywhere else that only happened for this one guy

oh man, you sure showed me.

>pre-built
>in current year

Fuck are you even doing?

It shows the attitude they had on a "premium" product is the point

nah, i'm saying people over-obsess about cpu and there's no reason to overspend on it. Intel doesn't make money from you using their old CPUs so they release marginally better crap that gives no real-life benefit but costs you a bunch more money. AMD is MIA until maybe zen (we'll see though).

what attitude exactly? maybe you should read your own source.

I think you're confusing me with the guy who posted from pcpartpicker.
I'm

Here this is what you should get
>Cpu: i5-6600 is more than good enough for 4 years of hardcore gaymen
>Gpu: 1070/1080/480/980ti/390x depending on how much money you've saved up from working in grandpa's backyard and how much money your stepdad is going to give you
>Mobo: anything that isn't gaymen rgb lighted will come in under $150 and have everything you need, make sure it's the right socket (1151 for 6600 I think)
>Psu: 700w, modular if you're going to make the cables not look like spaghetti
>Ram: doesn't matter really, just get anything ddr4 8/16gb
>Case: as long as your mobo fits you're fine no need for rgb gayming ultrasonic lights
>Storage: the 750 evo is the best price/performance get a 500gb one and a 1tb hdd that isn't shit
The peripherals are all up to you, they won't affect your gaymen fps. You also don't need a cpu cooler as the non overclockable ones don't run hot, and you don't need an overclockable cpu if you're only going to do gaymen.

Don't forget to link us your Minecraft let's plays later OP! I've been dying for some new ones. It's almost like nobody makes Minecraft vids, especially children with "rich" fantasy

Build this faggot

>ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/VhrB23

CyberpowerPC is absolute garbage. I am not memeing you here. I have seen these machines in person and they are the cheapest pieces of crap you've ever seen.

The plastic in them is the most brittle, flimsy stuff possible, the hardware is several generations old, and the quality of components is terrible.

Just terrible.

For $1500 you can build a machine which will at least double the performance of that CyberPower piece of junk, and will have many times over more reliability.

Honestly the only downside to that pre-built were the GPU, the case and the price. Everything else was pretty much on point.

Hell no.

generic 600 watt PSU?
16gb of RAM?

For $1500? Hell. No.

This is a build I have been working on for a little while. It's almost $400 cheaper than the "Cyber Deal X99" and has vastly greater performance. If you used the difference in price you could take it even further with liquid cooling, a stronger GPU, more RAM, and a proper PCI-E 3.0 NVME SSD.