Yes, yes. Well done NVIDIA Well done NVIDIA

HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

gamegpu.com/rpg/rollevye/fallout-4-beta-patch-1-3-test-gpu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DvCsT_dk-1E
youtube.com/watch?v=MceqKxEfOAo&t=24m13s
imgur.com/6jCfQQH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This looks so much nicer than the GTX 1080 Founders Edition.

I'd still take the 1080 though…

why does it have all those holes in it??

cuck

>looks nicer
Do you sit and stare at your guts daily?

>HOWEVER
Nothing from AMD can compete, so idgaf

Call me when AMD outperforms nVidia,

>1000000000000000 FPS to RADEON

>Do you sit and stare at your guts daily?
No. I don't even have a windowed meme case, so I don't give a fuck – which is why I said I'd still take the 1080.
Why so fucking triggered user?

So it can run faster

what's your number?

AMD selling the off cuts to stay in business

This is not an argument retard. Just because nVidia has higher performing cards (1080 and 1070) than AMD (at least at the moment) doesn't make AMD finished and bankrupt.

>Radeon

>triggered
REEEEEEEEEE

Those are speed holes

really makes u think

Why do people make false graphs and lie on the internet?

Looks like the perfect way to burn your trailer down poorfags.

>false graphs

fuck off, the source is in the image

gamegpu.com/rpg/rollevye/fallout-4-beta-patch-1-3-test-gpu.html

hole technology

Having a aource doesn't make it legitimate

then run the benchmark yourself and post it her- oh wait, you're probably a brand loyal poorfag who only has one card from one company. nice cognitive dissonance and post purchase rationalization.

fact of the matter is that nvidia has better performance at launch, while amd outperforms nvidia in most games a few months after launch once they've optimized their drivers. the reason for this is gameworks. this is coming from a 980ti owner.

Amd is literally worse at everything besides being slightly cheaper. If a headache is worth the savings to you, by all means.

Can the mods please delete all the GPU wars threads but one at a time to keep it contained? We get it, we're all happy for AMD. Now calm down and play vidya instead of talking about it 24/7.

is this true ? What happened ?

underrated

I got nudes.

Bout to get that shit for muh macpro 5,1

Damn that's fucking sexy. No wonder Apple chose AMD

>still running a 7950
>bottlenecked by a literal fucking celeron processor
Just fuck my life up senpai, being poor sucks ass.

Well fuck me.

Running 2 7950's on an i5...BF4 Ultra settings over 60fps

Those are percentage increases, that patch added Nvidia Flex which only runs on Nvidia GPUs, also there was a bug in the game that causes memory leak on Nvidia GPU, patch 1.5 already fixed all that but you don't see him posting up to date charts.

It doesn't fits his narrative.

Beta drivers happened. This gimping meme is so dumb. youtube.com/watch?v=DvCsT_dk-1E

>It doesn't fits his narrative.

Then he's doing a good job.

AMD FAGS REPORT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RX480 Running Overwatch
Upper left is FPS
Then Temp in C

youtube.com/watch?v=MceqKxEfOAo&t=24m13s

>4K.

Go faster holes

it's crap

Can you translate this for those of us who don't read Jap?

This game is capped at refresh+10 though, so he won't go over 70. We need a better example.

The game runs at 60fps on my shitty laptop. That's not good performance.

It's running at 2k with pre-release drivers. 45fps average is pretty damn good for a $200 card.

I'm not Jap but hes getting 59 to 70 FPS but his setting are locked to the monitors refresh rate so he can go higher. He was also live streaming this so that was also taking up some power. HE DID OVER CLOCK it to 1380 so you will get lower results out of the box. 70c under load. His res is 1080. Reference card.

there was an interesting time when the usual korean dg.lee alias jurnalist leaked his 480 setup

imgur.com/6jCfQQH

remember the card has a boost clock of 1266...

It seems like the performance is just like my 390 except it runs at half the power and offers a shitload of displayport instead of hdmi, which is a good thing. Seems like a good step forward but not an "upgrade" for everyone right now.

Res is 1440p, we have no idea what his render scale is though.

122%

Ball sacks!!!!

I'm pushing a HD7950 blow dryer in my case. I wanted the 390 but I'm happy I waited. With that said their are some rumors of this card clocking up to 1500mhz+ so a bit more performance can be squeezed out.

the 380,390,Fury, and now 480 are all faster than the nvidia equvilants

What is the nividia equvilant of the 480?

The Titan x or 980ti

on dx12 or dx11?

on dx12 1070 will be on par with it
on dx11 well we dont really know

We kinda do now, if it's getting 60-70fps in overwatch, maxed out, 122% render scale then it's on par with the GTX 980.

no we dont he is capped by the screen hz it probably can go higher than this

70fps locked*
His settings had this fps locked.

Can you tell if his settings are ultra or epic?

Except the gtx 900 series cards launched in late 2014 and the r9 380, 390, and fury all launched in mid 2015.

Theirs always an except. but the guys point is currently AMD cards beat their Nvidia counter parts.

they launched on 2013 actually....dont forget they are just rebrands nothing more

Things to consider

There may be another driver release just in time for launch or shortly thereafter so scores could be skewed.

Reference cards may not clock to 1500 without getting really hot and unstable. All indications are that third party custom cards will clock that high easily. Although at this point it is just rumor. Also it may require a 6+8 connector to do it.

DX11 vs DX12 is a meme right now. CF is also a meme. I really hope it can do well in DX11 on a single card solution.

Overwatch is not really a good game to compare on 1440p. Try it on something a bit heavier like The Witcher 3 and we will talk.

Cost of the card may be somewhat higher than people are hoping for on launch.

Stock could be limited by fucking buttcoin variants being mined. Trump coins and all that shit are on the rise again. We've seen that shit happen before.

Don't believe the hype. Just wait and see.

tested both 480 and 1070 myself, 480 is vastly outperforming it

its 122%

also a poster on oc'ed.net stated that the 480 6pin can go up to 1400mhz. superclocked versions with 8+6 pin can sustain 1600mhz easily without tuning the voltage. there will be some info on vega 10 from him tomorrow as well

Yes, yes. Well done white people well done white people,
HOWEVER

apparently only the 8gb versions will go that because because of the beast mode

the 4gb will have only one 6 pin practicly holding back the card on max 1300-1400 OC
the 8gb will have 1 8 and 1 6 giving enough headroom to play with that beast mode whatever this may be

proof or fuck off

What are his graphics settings on? Ultra or Epic?

I'm waiting for the 8+6 pin and I think this is it:

see pic

korean

only half of the shroud is actually heatsink lol

it looks like jonny 5 had a baby lol

AMD is full of Indians and Asians retard

You got any data to back that up?

>AMD is full of Indians and Asians retard

I have yet to see bigger retards than these 3 guys.

That just impresses me more if they can keep the chip cool with just that. Means the 3rd party cards will be overkill just how it should be.

well the dudes on the left made their living from nvidia

the dude on the right just likes apple products but has a hairline problem

i got 2 questions regarding the rx480 and crossfiring them.

1. if i get 2x4GB variants, how likely is it that dx12 games will make use of both vrams and don't run into a limitation?

2. is it possible to connect those 6pins on each card via a single pci-e powerchord which ends as a 6+2 and 6+2 chord?

Seems the 4gb is limited in terms of overclocking so you won't get the same levels of performance. There's literally only 5 games using DX12, might not be worth CFing.

>Nothing from AMD can compete, so idgaf
You mean nothing from Nvidia can compete.

>spending more than 400$ on a GPU
>ever

I wouldn't bet on it.

Should work fine.

Saying that, don't fall for the xfire meme.

>well the dudes on the left made their living from nvidia

What a reason. Where is Bill Gates's tattoo and Elon Musk? Dude don't defend cause you feel you have to, It's just fucking retarded.

i wanna make use of liquid vr and battlefield 1 premium multigpu scaling as soon as possible though

DX12 and Vulkan use memory pooling so that would be 8GB

I'm also thinking to get 2-4GBa

>mfw this is smaller than the reference cooler on my 670
>mfw my 670 will get up to 70C under load
seems like i'll be making a perfect upgrade for 200$. I might even get 2 and see if I can hit the silicon lottery.

thank you very much for answering me that question.

i will maybe reconsider the purchase but i really love the idea to put 2 gpu's in my small chassis so it's hard to decide and i wanna give amd a chance to do better with crossfiring because in the end, scalability will reign and multiple gpu chips are more reasonable than ever with dx12 and vulkan hitting the market

Can't wait for 3500Hz OCed 480 to beat 1080 Ti in SLI. NVIDIOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>1 Indian rupee has been transferred to your mattress.

What's 380 counterpart? Also 390 is weaker than 970 gtx when those cards start being OCed to the max. Comparing "stock" 390 and 970 when 390 is just a OCed 290 is your average AMD false advertising cuz suddenly it turns out you can get a 20% gain from your 970 gtx and only a 5% gain from your 390.

Aesthetics.

Settings were maxed out

just buy the 8gb version

would be retarded to run 2 cards from one cable

DX12 makes it POSSIBLE to pool memory, if the game engine is set up to take advantage of that.

Currently only one game uses DX12s multi-GPU features (Ashes) and it doesn't pool VRAM at all. Not one byte.

implying japs would play anything but overwatch.

>tfw no hole nVidia cuck

Can no one on this board tell the difference between asian languages?
It's Chinese, by the way. The guy is probably in Taiwan where they make the cards..