Encoded images

Why do these images work? I get the concept, but why does the top part of the image not affect the resulting archive at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/
jii.moe/NJl-bA0NW.bmp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's basically in a comment

the fuck is a lightning link and why is it federally prohibited?

some way to make your semi auto fire fast to simulate automatic fire

>the fuck is a lightning link and why is it federally prohibited?

illegal gun parts

those multi burst trigger things have been classified as machine guns by the ATF

Perhaps because the image format is a container and the data that image consists of written to conform to the format. Therefore the binary data is translated differently when written to the new format, which is then read using a different library and treated properly for its current format.
This doesn't work for data that wasn't first what the desired outcome is to be.

So
A -> B -> C = C -> B -> A
&
D -> C \= C -> B -> A

Hope that makes sense.

It literally turns a semi-automatic AR-15 into a fully automatic one.

To all you fucking retards thinking about printing this: DO NOT FUCKING DO IT. That shit is a fucking felony.

Device which makes the gun fire in full auto by interrupting the disconnector when the bolt returns to battery. It's registerd NFA devices and they are machineguns under federal law.

To: [email protected]
Subj: SZIGOR'UAN TITKOS (TOP SECRET - Hungary)

Keith R. Hall, Director of the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), told North Korea Reconnaissance Bureau about Saint-Laurent de la Salanque (Oriental Pyrenees) frenchelon station : a bomb maker sent BRGE (french Brigade de Renseignement et de Guerre Electronique)`s top secret counterintelligence imagery to Kach and Kahane Chai !

Ask 704th Military Intelligence Brigade`s contact of Coca-Cola law enforcement and copyright infrigment Dpt via cia.gov/ for Ref. SARA, Rapid Reaction, JSOFC3IP, Corporate Security, Electronic Surveillance.

But this is just a metal bar with a certain shape. How can it be illegal?

And these people whine about muh freedoms. Americucks cucked once again.

Fuck those ATF faggots.

Exactly, so why does the top part of the image, which is not related to the archive, not corrupt the resulting archive file? Am I not understanding something about the format of the archive?

Because it's the fucking law you dumbass. If this were legal then anybody could make an automatic rifle to shoot up more schools and movie theaters. We're trying to keep those things to a minimum lad.

I'm not saying we should ban all guns btw, I'm not a libtard. But certain things like machine guns and parts that turn semi-auto rifles into fully auto ones should be banned for civilian use.

It's precisely because of babies like you that are trying to take away our freedoms that we have to whine so loudly about them.

If you people didn't shit yourself at the thought of someone holding a gun in their hand, this metal object would not be illegal.

Yeah fuck those knowledgeable people trying to prevent muslims from getting automatic weapons and killing more innocent civilians in the US. :^)

ATF declared any component that allows a firearm to fire in bursts or full auto to be a machine gun.

here's a letter from them classifying a shoestring as a machine gun.

>we're trying to keep those things to a minimum
It's like trying to get rid of obesity by making chocolate illegal.
All social problems start with social solutions.

Involving the government to intervene results in two dissatisfied parties.
It's hard to believe that people don't understand this after 300 years of the government doing things wrong.

>All social problems start with social solutions.
Not this problem. Mudslimes are prone to going on killing sprees because of their retarded religion. It's not a social problem anymore, you have to understand that. No amount of pro-muslim parades and shit will make Muslims less likely to go on killing sprees.

Let them come. I am perfectly content to shoot back with my own AR-15 and various other weapons. Also...

>using the carat-nosed smiley

bmp stores data from the bottom to the top, png stores the data from the top to the bottom

basically, the data you see is actually at the top of the file when saved as bmp

bmp related, assuming you don't have ridiculously fast internet, you should notice it load from bottom to top

jii.moe/NJl-bA0NW.bmp

because the index for a zip file is located relative to the end of the file, and it only points at data that's within the bottom part.

The archive is part of the original data used to create the bmp. The bmp was transcoded into a png. You can't transcode the image into jpeg and then BMP, it must follow the reverse path used to create the version you have shared.

>You guard all the schools and hospitals in the US 24/7
k

It is funny because when people are armed, those silly muslims don't get into the door.

Why are killing sprees a big deal, again?
It's simply murder to the nth degree.

If people were allowed the instruments to defend themselves, it would be murder to the kth degree where k

>should be banned for civilian use
For use, yes. I agree that turning your rifle from semi-auto to auto should be illegal.
Manufacturing of the metal parts should not.

I remind you that I say "instruments to defend themselves" to not mean "only guns".

There are states that forbid pepper spray and tasers. Which is somewhat absurd.

And then you have Britain which frowns on any form of self protection, but is outside the scope of the argument.

CIA rejects join the FBI. Their rejects join the DEA. Those still failing work as janitors. Those not capable of that work for the ATF.

It can turn SP1 style AR-15s into fully automatic weapons. A DIAS is much more versatile.

Unless they're morbidly obese African-American females. They go to the DHS.

no they go to the TSA.

That's literally what I said.

>The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is an agency of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that has authority over the security of the traveling public in the United States. It was created as a response to the September 11, 2001 attacks.

The USPS would also be an acceptable answer.

I opened this in a virtual box and followed instructions. It attempted to attack my computer. Its laced with a virus, not a 3D printer template.

>I'm not saying we should ban all guns btw, I'm not a libtard
lmao, american won't learn

Shut up faggot

>download file so i can print a lightning link
>open archive and CAD
>it's actually a dragon dildo blueprint

well played

I'm surprised you expected anything different.